What's new

India salaries inch up, Chinese rise 11%

Says Chinese who does not know that China consumes 3 dollars of debt to create 1 dollar of GDP... Hail the debt GDP ratio.....In 2007-08, China took about 6.5 trillion yuan (U.S. $993 billion) of new credits to pump up the economy by 5 trillion yuan (U.S. $764 billion) per year. In 2015-16, the economy needed 20 trillion yuan (U.S. $3 trillion) in loans to boost GDP by the same amount.
China is a creditor country,
you are a debtor country,
end of story

So many PDF RSSer style stories....

1280px-Government_debt_gdp-2.jpg

WHAT???

China is a creditor country,
you are a debtor country,
end of story

So many PDF RSSer style stories....
Did you even read...LOL

China has a Foreign debt of 1.42 Trillion US Dollar as of March 31 2017... read again its 1.42 Trillion Dollars debt...as against India that has 471 Billion Dollars Foregin debt.... Now tell me who is a bigger debtor....

LMAO....
PDF RSSers have confused between governmental debts public debts and net creditor/debtor.....
Since when, a country's governmental debt is not regard to its ratio overall GDP????

800px-Government_debt_gdp.jpg

WOW, according to PDF RSSers, world's biggest net creditor country Japan become net debtor?
(Japan also has 200+% PUblic DEBT!)

@TaiShang @cirr @Martian2 Now I understand, why number 85 was quoted in Bell Curve and PISA test

屏幕快照 2017-09-21 00.03.37.png

World's BIGGEST 3 creditors
Japan, Germany and China

(according to PDF RSSer VEDIC-PPP logistics world's biggest DEBTER)
屏幕快照 2017-09-21 00.01.23.png

秀下限!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
Have I just replied to a 85???
Forgive me, I have not recovered from a big giant UnPresidented VEDIC-PPP laugh yet.....
This is the FIRST TIME, a person tells me China is not a Creditor Country.........
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
LMAO....
PDF RSSers have confused between governmental debts and net creditor/debtor.....
Since when, a country's governmental debt is not regard to its ratio overall GDP????

View attachment 426628

WOW, according to PDF RSSers, world's biggest net creditor country Japan become net debtor?
(Japan also has 200+% GOVERNMENTAL DEBT!)

@TaiShang @cirr @Martian2 Now I understand, why number 85 was quoted in Bell Curve and PISA test

View attachment 426629

Japan, Germany and China

View attachment 426626

秀下限!!!

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
Forgive me, I have not recovered from a big giant UnPresidented VEDIC-PPP laugh yet.....
This is the FIRST TIME, a person tells me China is not a Creditor Country.........
INDIANS just can not accept they are losers coz they think they have the glory of British empire but actually it has nothing to do with them, haha!
:yahoo:

Did you even read...LOL

China has a Foreign debt of 1.42 Trillion US Dollar as of March 31 2017... read again its 1.42 Trillion Dollars debt...as against India that has 471 Billion Dollars Foregin debt.... Now tell me who is a bigger debtor....
for you primitive Indian, first you need to learn the difference between Government debts, public debts, domestic debts and foreign debts````

your 'shining' India as a primitive country that relies very much on borrowing and importing from foreign countries (like advanced economies), therefore, your lousy and corrupt government has to keep borrowing much money from international lenders to stimulate the steroid economy, and your banks have to buy huge amount of U.S Dollars in order to pay-off all of the imports, from weapon systems to fabrics and toys. Do you even know every year your primitive India has to pay the amount of foreign interests that is as much as 26% of your governmant total annual budget?``

the West keep contemplating the "India booming" stories in order to forster a favorable market fluctuation for those western insititutional funds to speculate the primitive yet big market, it has become the slaughter ground for those institutional moneys since the 90s, however, ignorant and deluded Indian are just too happy with this western created indulgence, maybe they're not intellectually capable enough to see these nasty plots``:lol:?

in reality India's economy is never in a good shape, one common sense is how can a primitive factor driven economy operates the way like those innovation driven advanced economies do?

That is the case when you compare the Indian salaries in dollars....
much reliable than deluded PPP, as India has to use Dollars and Euros to pay-off all of your imports, your Rupee cant buy $hits```even the flags you can find in India were imported by paying Dollars to Chinese suppliers``now get it?

how much it cost in China? .2.44$ oh man u r so screwed now.
Big_Mac_index_50USD_2columns.png

u have any IQ to understand thing .... eating more , means we can buy food for more no of days....

one possible reason is only India have veggie burger. other country don't need this kind of burger. it's cheaper.

for you primitive Indian, first you need to learn the difference between Government debts, public debts, domestic debts and foreign debts````

your 'shining' India as a primitive country that relies very much on borrowing and importing from foreign countries (like advanced economies), therefore, your lousy and corrupt government has to keep borrowing much money from international lenders to stimulate the steroid economy, and your banks have to buy huge amount of U.S Dollars in order to pay-off all of the imports, from weapon systems to fabrics and toys. Do you even know every year your primitive India has to pay the amount of foreign interests that is as much as 26% of your governmant total annual budget?``

the West keep contemplating the "India booming" stories in order to forster a favorable market fluctuation for those western insititutional funds to speculate the primitive yet big market, it has become the slaughter ground for those institutional moneys since the 90s, however, ignorant and deluded Indian are just too happy with this western created indulgence, maybe they're not intellectually capable enough to see these nasty plots``:lol:?

in reality India's economy is never in a good shape, one common sense is how can a primitive factor driven economy operates the way like those innovation driven advanced economies do?

much reliable than deluded PPP, as India has to use Dollars and Euros to pay-off all of your imports, your Rupee cant buy $hits```even the flags you can find in India were imported by paying Dollars to Chinese suppliers``now get it?
Hey man,your comments are to complicated for 85 RSSers to digest.
They will never understand the differences between this debt and that debt.

They will just need to understand Supa Powa2012 is a debtor country, whilst countries like China Japan and Germany are creditor countries. And of course their government's primitive financial capacity!

LMAO....
PDF RSSers have confused between governmental debts public debts and net creditor/debtor.....

View attachment 426628

(Japan also has 200+% PUblic DEBT!)

View attachment 426629

Japan, Germany and China

View attachment 426626

秀下限!!!

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

Indians are deluded into believing that you can generate enough value for a big population developing country by relying mostly on services and debt-serviced trade deficits.

Well, that's their weird mentality and, for trade surplus countries like Greater China, Japan and Korea, this is a good news.

It is perhaps even a much better news for the upcoming trade surplus nations like ASEAN members.

China has already climbed most of manufacturing value chain, hence it is not China that India has to compete against.

lol, how much Mc Donald burger cost in China ? a 1 lt of Pepsi and one Pizza?

Why u have always have wrong information's?

Network Started
A) He is giving Data @ world cheapest rate
B) AND mobile Calling is free.

4G Data
4GB around 500 Rs - 7.5$
10GB around 1000 rs - 15$
20Gb around 1500 rs - 22.5$
35 Gb around 2500 rs - 37 $

and calling is FREE FREE FREE unlimited.
1 gb per day is for around 300 rs for 2/3 months, depending on the offer.
So data charges are less than 2$per month.( jio.)
I use airtel- 5$per month for 1 gb data daily (3g), some more in a 4G phone.

Last edited:
No offense,but every time i heared india , one word always flashs across:raping!
Sorry man but i can not help myself!!

In a country of billion people with a free media, it is obvious that someone is raping someone somewhere. So one or two news stories appear every day.

Hope Supa Powa 2012 could one day become a creditor country!
I am confident it will be achieved in 2012.

To become a creditor country, they need competitive manufacturing. No space left at the high end of manufacturing. For low end, they need to compete efficient rising tigers in the ASEAN.

With India's GDP from manufacturing shrinking, I do not see it coming.

But India can beat all in importing military stuff and paying in PPP.

Last edited:
In a country of billion people with a free media, it is obvious that someone is raping someone somewhere. So one or two news stories appear every day.
yet that produces the world's most ignorant and deluded bunch```:lol:
I have seen too much of your so-called "free media" while in India, they are more like few half-wits sitting together saying half-witted yet funny things have no attachment to reality whatsoever``

I have seen too much of your so-called "free media" while in India, they are more like few half-wits sitting together saying half-witted yet funny things have no attachment to reality whatsoever``

Low-quality "free media" does have the effect of making low-quality readers even more stupid.

Don't wake up the sleeping elephant, when it is awake the world will crumble

Low-quality "free media" does have the effect of making low-quality readers even more stupid.

It is basically used to lead people into greater ignorance by giving them the false assumption that they are well-informed.

Their awareness as to the pollution in India says a lot about the quality of their media freedom.

Back
Top Bottom