What's new

India salaries inch up, Chinese rise 11%

Big Mac costs Rs 121 in India. Those women work 8-10 hours per day but earn less than one Big Mac.
how much it cost in China? .2.44$ oh man u r so screwed now.
Big_Mac_index_50USD_2columns.png

eating more than us? Haha!! China is the No.1 consumer for of meat, fish, eggs, vegetable, or fruit. You eat more than us?

China is also the No.1 consumer of cars, TV sets, A/C,etc. You buy more than us?? So funny!
u have any IQ to understand thing .... eating more , means we can buy food for more no of days....

In India payment can be made without Internet also from mobile ... FYI

Wow so superior! Through NFC or Wave recognition or finger print?

FYI. 4G USIM is just a very basic technology. LOL

eating more than us? Haha!! China is the No.1 consumer for of meat, fish, eggs, vegetable, or fruit. You eat more than us?

China is also the No.1 consumer of cars, TV sets, A/C,etc. You buy more than us?? So funny!
Bro, there's an economic word 'effectiveness'. LOL.

You can't compare 100 square meters mansion with same space slum:D

how much it cost in China? .2.44$ oh man u r so screwed now.
Big_Mac_index_50USD_2columns.png

u have any IQ to understand thing .... eating more , means we can buy food for more no of days....
the average monthly salary in my city is CNY 5000, or 50000rupee. 5000 CNY can buy 300 mac burgs here. tell me how many burgs a normal worker in Mumbai can buy.

can you use your magic PPP money to buy super cheap crude oil from Saudi?
lol....
You know, there are two types of goods and services, one is non-tradable local, the other is tradable goods....

Our indian members only target those low-quality local goods and services. And when we compare local services and goods, we fail to consider the "quality". Haircut in an A/C-equipped room with warm services in Australian cost at least $20, in my city can be $2. But we are talking about the SAME quality, SAME services, SAME environment, SAME cleanness, and hairdresser has received formal trainings from VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS. However, you can't imagine the SAME in some other third-world countries.

Talk about those tradable goods and services, then it'd a total disaster for them....
Let's look at TV....
PWC report 2015-2016
屏幕快照 2016-09-21 16.19.20.png

the average monthly salary in my city is CNY 5000, or 50000rupee. 5000 CNY can buy 300 mac burgs here. tell me how many burgs a normal worker in Mumbai can buy.

The kid tried to use Big Mac to justify low income, he should have used "Roti Index". :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really cannot understand the logics there....
So what we pay slightly higher for food?
They talk like food is all they can afford (maybe it's true)

consumption-of-fruits-and-vegetables-global-and-asian-perspective-13-638.jpg

lol
A) 5000 CNY at what level ?
B) are you a worker in factory?
C) your education level?
D) normal taxi driver earn 30,000+ Rs / month in India

lol....
You know, there are two types of goods and services, one is non-tradable local, the other is tradable goods....

Our indian members only target those low-quality local goods and services. And when we compare local services and goods, we fail to consider the "quality". Haircut in an A/C-equipped room with warm services in Australian cost at least $20, in my city can be $2. But we are talking about the SAME quality, SAME services, SAME environment, SAME cleanness, and hairdresser has received formal trainings from VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS. However, you can't imagine the SAME in some other third-world countries.

Talk about those tradable goods and services, then it'd a total disaster for them....
Let's look at TV....
PWC report 2015-2016
View attachment 336349
SAME hurts. We build the 'same' ourselves and export many 'same' to western. But the'same' in some countries seems different.

Maybe you can compare the differences with a basket of products from OZ to China.

Last edited:
lol....

Let's look at TV....
PWC report 2015-2016
View attachment 336349
Yes In India u also do the same , its depends on city to city.....

If I am tired from a day's work, just read their comments in PDF
:D

Many young Indian keyboard warriors have no idea how most their "unorganized sector" countrymen live their life.

Here is the life many Indian live:

"It's been two years since India emerged as the world's fastest-growing major economy, but the rapid expansion has done little to improve the lot of Ashok Kumar.

Parked up and sitting on the kerb, the 25-year-old truck driver is going nowhere fast. He is the sole breadwinner for the 13 people in his extended family and his monthly salary is stuck at $150."

http://in.reuters.com/article/india-economy-jobs-idINKCN11767R

Last edited:
Bro, don't mention Mumbai and Bangalore with the PPP issues. They all surpassed your city 10 years ago.:D

lol
A) 5000 CNY at what level ?
B) are you a worker in factory?
C) your education level?
D) normal taxi driver earn 30,000+ Rs / month in India

1. 5,000 CNY as the average! No special skills required. No special education background required
2. I'm a master and earn much more than that.
3. Are you sure a normal taxi driver can earn 30000 RS a month? I've been to India for three times, I visited Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai, all are modern part of India. I talked with my chauffeurs, and they told me they can earn in average earn RS 8000 to 9000 a month.

Parked up and sitting on the kerb, the 25-year-old truck driver is going nowhere fast. He is the sole breadwinner for the 13 people in his extended family and his monthly salary is stuck at $150."

the poor truck driver should switch to drive a taxi. Some Indian friend here said taxi driver can earn much much more than that.

Back
Top Bottom