What's new

India salaries inch up, Chinese rise 11%

yet that produces the world's most ignorant and deluded bunch```:lol:
I have seen too much of your so-called "free media" while in India, they are more like few half-wits sitting together saying half-witted yet funny things have no attachment to reality whatsoever``

Freedom is not the same as quality.

The fact that social issues find more readership is the reason why quality of the press is low. Since the biggest media consumers in India are women, its obvious the media will also publish its news focusing on women issues, which includes rape.

I thought this was common sense.

To become a creditor country, they need competitive manufacturing. No space left at the high end of manufacturing. For low end, they need to compete efficient rising tigers in the ASEAN.

With India's GDP from manufacturing shrinking, I do not see it coming.

But India can beat all in importing military stuff and paying in PPP.

To become a creditor country, your own economy must either be extremely rich or very bad. That's when money leaves the country because people see money elsewhere. :lol:

That's why the US is a debtor country, people are still making money there. Do you want to be the US or Russia? Russia is also a creditor country. :lol:

In Japan's case, investments have saturated and growth is negligible, so the govt makes policies that make it a creditor. In China's case, investments are going bad, so people are running away. That's why the Chinese govt has established strict capital controls, the exact opposite of what a creditor country really is.

China is a creditor country without wanting to. In fact, the govt wants to reverse it.

It is basically used to lead people into greater ignorance by giving them the false assumption that they are well-informed.

Their awareness as to the pollution in India says a lot about the quality of their media freedom.

Like the propaganda that China is a creditor country. :lol:

At least the news that comes in our media helps improve our society.

China is a creditor country without wanting to. In fact, the govt wants to reverse it.

Debtor Nation: a nation with a cumulative balance of payments deficit. A debtor nation has negative net investment after recording all of the financial transactions it has completed worldwide.

Creditor Nation: a nation with a cumulative balance of payment surplus. A creditor nation has positive net investment after recording all of the financial transactions completed between it and the rest of the world.

Hmmmm.....I don't know which one to choose, but a creditor nation does sound a lot better.

1 gb per day is for around 300 rs for 2/3 months, depending on the offer.
So data charges are less than 2$per month.( jio.)
I use airtel- 5$per month for 1 gb data daily (3g), some more in a 4G phone.

5$ ≈ 31 yuan

Pretty good, I use China Mobile in Xi'an, 10Gb data per month(4G, same below) costs 10 yuan.

If you want to use more in a month, price will accumulate with a high speed.:coffee:
*1 yuan can only buy 1 Gb data which is available within four hours.

The only good thing is discounts during special days.
During special festival, there will be some discounts.
Such as Magpie Festival, 13.14Gb data costs 5.21 yuan. (It sounds good but available just within 3 days:coffee:)

In China's case, investments are going bad, so people are running away. That's why the Chinese govt has established strict capital controls, the exact opposite of what a creditor country really is.

Well, capital controls have always been strict in China.

And capital outflow is common in emerging markets. The main reason is the appreciation of the dollar in the past.

To become a creditor country, your own economy must either be extremely rich or very bad. That's when money leaves the country because people see money elsewhere. :lol:

The Chinese government has been supportive of capital going out, of course, not to the field of finance but industry.

China has plans to upgrade its industry and deepen internationalized degree of industrial connection.
To update the internationalizing strategy, China plans to develop the process trade mainly composed of out-sourcing by multinational firms, and encourage buying and merger foreign resources(especially the manufacturing industry enterprises).

[Chinese state media often mentions the "going-out" strategy. I believe it's true/real.]

Last edited:
Indian media keeps Indians ignorant as a tool for the elite. Otherwise, they would have developed a more acute understanding of their environmental conditions. As per data, however, they are rather ignorant.

If Indian media really informed people and held governments responsible, Indian conditions in every aspect, which were better vis-a-vis China in the 80s and even early 90s, wouldn't fall behind so badly.

As data shows, China is a net NIIP positive country. India, despite all Western media polish work, is a net debtor country with bad infra, poor logistics, weak manufacturing and not inching up salaries.

Freedom is not the same as quality.

The fact that social issues find more readership is the reason why quality of the press is low. Since the biggest media consumers in India are women, its obvious the media will also publish its news focusing on women issues, which includes rape.

I thought this was common sense.

That's why the US is a debtor country, people are still making money there. Do you want to be the US or Russia? Russia is also a creditor country. :lol:

In Japan's case, investments have saturated and growth is negligible, so the govt makes policies that make it a creditor. In China's case, investments are going bad, so people are running away. That's why the Chinese govt has established strict capital controls, the exact opposite of what a creditor country really is.

Like the propaganda that China is a creditor country. :lol:

At least the news that comes in our media helps improve our society.
as per your say, India's "free" bollywood media produces low quality news, hence low quality and ignorance of the mass audiances```and you are one of them```

tell me primitive and funny Indian, if China is not a creditor nation, with trillions of reservce, like how all the international bodies like WIPO, WB, IM and WFB to put, but a deluded, ignorant and clueless Indan think it otherwise````you know they also put you India in the group as a factor driven primitive economy? ``` I reckon they are "blinded" by CCP's propaganda too```or unable to read your funny Vedic accounts? :lol:

as per your say, India's "free" bollywood media produces low quality news, hence low quality and ignorance of the mass audiances```and you are one of them```

tell me primitive and funny Indian, if China is not a creditor nation, with trillions of reservce, like how all the international bodies like WIPO, WB, IM and WFB to put, but a deluded, ignorant and clueless Indan think it otherwise````you know they also put you India in the group as a factor driven primitive economy? ``` I reckon they are "blinded" by CCP's propaganda too```or unable to read your funny Vedic accounts? :lol:

Is that why Moody's and S&P have downgraded China?

Money's leaving China and you are happy about it? What do you think "creditor" really means?

Is that why Moody's and S&P have downgraded China?

Money's leaving China and you are happy about it? What do you think "creditor" really means?
has any of these to do with the fact that China is a Creditor nation? When and where has Moody and S&P ever said "officially" and "unofficially" China is "not" a creditor nation? gosh, you funny deluded and primitive Indian are really out of proportion arent you? :lol:

low quality Bollywood propaganda really affects people's brain I have to say :D

has any of these to do with the fact that China is a Creditor nation? When and where has Moody and S&P ever said "officially" and "unofficially" China is "not" a creditor nation? gosh, you funny deluded and primitive Indian are really out of proportion arent you? :lol:

low quality Bollywood propaganda really affects people's brain I have to say :D

Great so you became a creditor country, but your ratings are doing down simultaneously. :lol:

A downgraded China still has greater credit rating than India.

I think being in this list https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis..._international_investment_position_per_capita
is better than being in this list.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis..._international_investment_position_per_capita

China had a higher rating when it was a debtor nation. :lol:

Do you know attracting FDI makes you a debtor nation? So you're happy about reversing that?

You know something is wrong when an emerging economy becomes a creditor nation.

Not to mention, China is a fake creditor nation. China's credit earns them a low interest and then borrow at a higher interest. It's like depositing cash in a bank for a 2% return and then taking a loan at 5%. :lol:

Fact: You need to be a rich and advanced economy if you are to become a creditor nation. That way your federal interest rate is 1% and you loan the money out to another country at 4%. China is the other way around. :lol:

Creditor nations:

creditor.png
tem3w23.png

Great so you became a creditor country, but your ratings are doing down simultaneously. :lol:
please tell me with your funny vedic logic, to becoming a creditor nation has anything to do with the fluctuations of the ratings? there are fluctuations to Japan and Germany's rating too, but they are still the same as us as a creditor nation```

but no matter how rubbish India's ratings are, your primitive factor driven economy is posed to become Super Paowa in 2012 with mountains of foreign debts that you have to pay the highest interests rate averaging at 8%, so your broke government has to allocate 26% of its tiny annual budgets just to pay off the interests ALONE`!

and on top that, you have to keep borrowing and buying U.S dollars to pay-off those Dollar debt interests, so it seems the more you pay, the more Dollars you owe to the U.S federal reserves```in fact they are raping you clueless chickens like how your country men raping random girls in India :lol:

so much for a sweet relations between the world's strongest democracy and the "biggest democracy"``:lol:

Not to mention, China is a fake creditor nation. China's credit earns them a low interest and then borrow at a higher interest. It's like depositing cash in a bank for a 2% return and then taking a loan at 5%. :lol:

Fact: You need to be a rich and advanced economy if you are to become a creditor nation. That way your federal interest rate is 1% and you loan the money out to another country at 4%. China is the other way around. :lol:
for all the professional bodies cant tell, but an Indian```a cluless, ignorant and deluded Indian that arent be able to tell the difference between foreign debts, domestic debts, government debts and bank interests```:lol:```do you know what comes to a primitive country that its tiny economy is driven buy borrowing from big bullies?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom