What's new

India’s War Designs — Myth or Reality?

a dreamer wants to be superpower by relying on foreign weapons, of couse its a myth on their capability, but 'reality' in their brain

3/4th of Punjab!
All of Sindh
All of Balochistan
All of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa
1/3rd of Kashmir
You lost a whole region!!!
forced us to make nukes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can understand your shame .... you got nothing in any of these wars.

Dnt post part of kashmir that you got while Pakistan was formed.

3/4th of Punjab!
All of Sindh
All of Balochistan
1/3rd of Kashmir
we fought to help give aksai chin to China
You lost a whole region!!!
forced us to make nukes
hahahaa so you agree it was INDIAN land. And two nation theory is BS. not bad Mr. Jinha agreed it :)

Laugh all you want. We got all that in 47 and in 65 war. :rofl:

Kid we fought for Kashmir against you even we were in huge debt and no wealth look where we are now

hahahaa so you agree it was INDIAN land. And two nation theory is BS. not bad Mr. Jinha agreed it :)

No i didn't say it was india's land. Rather it was owned and controlled by the British. And even before the British, it was the Persians, and Turks that had it. I'm talking about the region you people dreamed in your slavery days. :rofl:

No i didn't say it was india's land. Rather it was owned and controlled by the British. And even before the British, it was the Persians, and Turks that had it. I'm talking about the region you people dreamed in your slavery days. :rofl:

You forgot Maratha and Rajputs. But I know why. You said you got it from India so. Never mind it tooooo high to ....... You know

Laugh all you want. We got all that in 47 and in 65 war. :rofl:
3/4th of Punjab!
All of Sindh
All of Balochistan
1/3rd of Kashmir

I think they changed your history book

You occupied some part of kashmir before Indian forces take control of Kashmir ...

After that you got nothing ... Only thing you got is a shame

You forgot Maratha and Rajputs. But I know why. You said you got it from India so. Never mind it tooooo high to ....... You know

Why are Indians always high.... This explains alot of things....

India and Pakistan both, were controlled by the British. 'We got it from you' means we stole your dreams! :rofl:

It is what I am saying. Why would we need to discharge soldiers when sheep can take care of IA? :lol:
hahahaha so you think same things will work for IA as they work in PA ????? No we are respectiple country. We don't do that. Please get life. And human life please

Why are Indians always high.... This explains alot of things....
Ya some people hate mirror. What can we say

I think they changed your history book

You occupied some part of kashmir before Indian forces take control of Kashmir ...

After that you got nothing ... Only thing you got is a shame

We got nothing? We control nothing? LOL

hahahaha so you think same things will work for IA as they work in PA ????? No we are respectiple country. We don't do that. Please get life. And human life please

I will post this quote once an Indian says we help BLA or TTP or whatever

Back
Top Bottom