What's new

India’s War Designs — Myth or Reality?

learn lesson on what?
Why didn't you take all of kashmir? :lol:
Yes you are right. **** luck was on 7 stars.
Nehru was PM and not Mr. Patel :D
If and but but still we are there where we start at 47. Where is your East Pak :D

:thinktank: Bharti, Bharti... delusional Bharti...:thinktank: Stop reading indian defence ministry's written fake articles. or you will be remain deillusional as you are... :lol: :rofl: Bharat won 4 wars, You really really made me laugh..

:lol::lol:

Ok tell me after making your country bankrupt what you got in last 4 wars ??? :lol:

( ohh sorry you got one useless hill at kargil war :rofl: ... thats it ??? )

:thinktank: Bharti, :thinktank: Bharti... delusional Bharti...:thinktank: Stop reading indian defence ministry's written fake articles. or you will be remain deillusional as you are... :lol: :rofl: Bharat won 4 wars, You really really made me laugh..

Because idoit Nehru, Knows that how much damaged Pakistan army had inflicted to you.. :lol:

Hahahaah you are talking about delusion :D :D
Good sometimes try to understand what it means too

Yes you are right. **** luck was on 7 stars.
Nehru was PM and not Mr. Patel :D
If and but but still we are there where we start at 47. Where is your East Pak :D

East Pak was never supposed to be part of Pakistan anyways, according to Sir Chaudhary Rehmat Ali...
We don't regret that. It is bordered on India's eastern side so it would only make sense for them to be equally not part of us.

East Pak was never supposed to be part of Pakistan anyways, according to Sir Chaudhary Rehmat Ali...
We don't regret that. It is bordered on India's eastern side so it would only make sense for them to be equally not part of us.

According to Mr. M. jinha Pakistan was the biggest mistake of his life :)
PS. I didn't say it. It's in the book written by his sister - name of book. - my brother

According to Mr. M. jinha Pakistan was the biggest mistake of his life :)

Sort of. He was a pro Indian guy before 47. His decisions changed after Hindus lead by Ghandi in Gujrat called to avenge against Muslims.

Ok tell me after making your country bankrupt what you got in last 4 wars ??? :lol:

Oh yea! A hill in kargil , wat you've got ? :lol: even Bangladesh decided to better not to become a part of Cr*ped South asia.. and look how much you are crying on Eastern bordar too.. Millions of immigrants and you can't stop them.
Hahahaah you are talking about delusion :D :D
Good sometimes try to understand what it means too
Oh thats wat your teacher told ya too, but you never learnt anything from them.

Pakistan was bankrupt from the beginning in 47. What did we get? Well guess what we took 1/3rd of Kashmir from the British and resisted against you. Most importantly we got most of punjab, all of Sindh, Baochistan, NWFP... overtime we also got Nukes!!!

Oh yea! A hill in kargil , wat you've got ? :lol: even Bangladesh decided to better not to become a part of Cr*ped South asia.. and look how much you are crying on Eastern bordar too.. Millions of immigrants and you can't stop them.
A lot. We definately stop you. Now it's you crying. India is ............ That ahead of you and surprisingly you don't even have the head courtesy PREDIATOR drone god

We never start any war ... its you started war and lost badly every time ....

I think you forget the goal of any fight ..... Every time you start war ... you got nothing, kicked back to your territory, India stand on its position.

Pakistan was bankrupt from the beginning in 47. What did we get? Well guess what we took 1/3rd of Kashmir from the British and resisted against you. Most importantly overtime we got Nukes!!!

Question is ... what you got in 4 wars ???

A lot. We definately stop you. Now it's you crying. India is ............ That ahead of you and surprisingly you don't even have the head courtesy PREDIATOR drone god

Kid an Indian works for me

Sort of. He was a pro Indian guy before 47. His decisions changed after Hindus lead by Ghandi in Gujrat called to avenge against Muslims.
Wake up. Pakistan formed on 1947. Book is written on later date. Please read it to understand what I say. Your Kaide aazam dieed on the way to hospital with out any help.

Kid an Indian works for me
So ??? What's that to do with drone

I think you forget the goal of any fight ..... Every time you start war ... you got nothing, kicked back to your territory, India stand on its position.

3/4th of Punjab!
All of Sindh
All of Balochistan
All of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa
1/3rd of Kashmir
we fought to help give aksai chin to China
You lost a whole region!!!
forced us to make nukes

Only in 1 war we lost land :woot: Plus we are taking Kashmir like beast and you have got nothing to stop us

Back
Top Bottom