What's new

India’s vanishing Parsis

Doctor Sahib...does this mean the Nauheed Cyrusi can never be mine ? :cry:

She's giving it serious thought ..... versus a fling with a much married man and father of 3.

29ofyid.jpg

Thats why if you notice, I prefer "faith" over "religion." One is persoinal. The other institutionalized.
One is between you and God. The other is between you and the mortal Priest - with God distant and on the other side.

Well put doc. :tup:

No man!

Is she?

I think the cyrus is the misleading part.. The Persian Zoroastrian link may have popped up.

However.. I think the simple reason Parsis are reducing.. with all the lines upon lines of posts..
Is the inability to convert followers..and reduced family size due to modern times.

I think the cyrus is the misleading part.. The Persian Zoroastrian link may have popped up.

However.. I think the simple reason Parsis are reducing.. with all the lines upon lines of posts..
Is the inability to convert followers..and reduced family size due to modern times.

oh man.. think beyond conversion and expanding religion. hindus also have no conversion.
its purely being an island and the promise they made to india.
Go Parsi Go.

If you had read some of those many posts, you would have learned its not about inability but about reluctance and resistance internally.

Back
Top Bottom