What's new

India’s stealth lobbying against Holbrooke's brief

Dada all that I am trying to say is terrorism should not be a bargain tool for any one against any country. Moreover Independence is not the solution to regions that have a different point of view. At this rate there will be demand for new countries from groups within all countries. Is that acceptable or viable.

If these separatist movements are not aided and abetted from our friendly neighbors we could have settled the issue with the local guys. In this regard I agree with you other countries must stop interference in India's internal affairs.

A Bangladeshi citizen blaming India for internal interference is like a child disowning his mother. Agreed mother can be careless and bad but mother is a mother. Pakistanis are upset with us for this .....Understand they have reasons but you guys:frown:

Referring to your comparison, are you saying India can be seen as a mother and Bangladesh as a child in this situation?
What led to this superiority thinking of yours..?
Both Pakistan and Bangladesh have their reasons, India as a big nation is involved in quite some negative issues in both countries, direct or in-direct, and it is in everyones interest that all three nations work on the issue of terrorism, rather then covertly support any group or party that wants otherwise, for lasting peace in the south asian region, all parties must set their differences aside and see what's best for the future of their people.
I'm sure you can agree with me on that, so a firm stance on anything against a possible solution to our conflicts is no help at all.

Referring to your comparison, are you saying India can be seen as a mother and Bangladesh as a child in this situation?
What led to this superiority thinking of yours..?
Both Pakistan and Bangladesh have their reasons, India as a big nation is involved in quite some negative issues in both countries, direct or in-direct, and it is in everyones interest that all three nations work on the issue of terrorism, rather then covertly support any group or party that wants otherwise, for lasting peace in the south asian region, all parties must set their differences aside and see what's best for the future of their people.
I'm sure you can agree with me on that, so a firm stance on anything against a possible solution to our conflicts is no help at all.

NO dear!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry ...You are the mother we were ones who helped in the delivery of BD.

I did not say anything about the disintegration of India.

It seems that India would prefer terrorism than a real solution to the problems affecting South Asia. The first of the problem I mentioned are Kashmir, Seven Sisters and Punjab (and maybe Sikkim) and the second problem is Indian interference in neighboring countries. If these can be solved than South Asia would be safer and prosperous place to live.
India is bad, RAW is worse, But How can BD complain about RAW when you guys invited it there in the first place! It was a mistake BD did to invite India, India is inherently bad and is the worst neighbour, but BD could have stayed on with pakistan and handed over the RAW agents to the authorities in 71! Come on, If Pakistan says RAW is bad, then We can Understand, But BD saying so! You guys should know better! You invited the Bad guys and Now cursing the Bad guys knowing well in Advance that India and RAW are bad! :D

India is not the mother of Bangladesh. At most it is the wet nurse or even evil step-mother. India's behaviour towards BD has been one of manipulation and deceit. BD owes nothing to India. India has taken more than its share over the last 37 years.

The Issue of this thread is how India removed Kashmir from Holbrooke's agenda and removed the possibility for peace at least for the next 4 years.

India and Pakistan doesnt need the USA to solve our Problems, India especially dont need any advice from anyone about Kashmir. Its a Bilateral Issue!

You mean all the monkey and elephant gods and such in which you believe, not even they can change India's stance on Kashmir..? Damn, the situation does look hopeless then for the people in Kashmir. :rolleyes:

hmm, well those gods are very powerful and also they stand by justice, so they wont ask us to change the stance. I was referring to OTHER god.:cheesy:

The Issue of this thread is how India removed Kashmir from Holbrooke's agenda and removed the possibility for peace at least for the next 4 years.

why should you equate peace with holbrooke? we dont share your enthusiasm for armtwisting american envoys.

I did not say anything about the disintegration of India.

It seems that India would prefer terrorism than a real solution to the problems affecting South Asia. The first of the problem I mentioned are Kashmir, Seven Sisters and Punjab (and maybe Sikkim) and the second problem is Indian interference in neighboring countries. If these can be solved than South Asia would be safer and prosperous place to live.

oh, you forgot tamilnadu?!!:eek::eek:

anyway, why dont you add new delhi itself? that will make your intentions more obvious.:disagree:

Arm twisting is a favourite tactic of Indian diplomats so why object to a US envoy? Is it the nationality you find objectionable or that the Americans arm twist better than the Indians?

And that exactly what India wanted, Kashmire issue is internal problem for India not an International issues like palestine and others. You can post and blog all you like, but India does have a say and power behind to hold these issues at bay regardless of UN or US.

The Holbrook agenda is a resolution of afganistan and Pakistan issue only. By making statements that kashmire issue will be expressed in a back door is complete false, and has no merit. You can blame the India lobby, but truth to the matter is what American agenda is afganistan and Pakistan talibans, and al queda.

My last comment is the matter of India is breaking because of internal problems. From Churchhill to any contemperories (Mr. Munshi) has been arguing that this will take place, well for last 60 years there has been no sign of it and never will be.

And that exactly what India wanted, Kashmire issue is internal problem for India not an International issues like palestine and others. You can post and blog all you like, but India does have a say and power behind to hold these issues at bay regardless of UN or US.

The Holbrook agenda is a resolution of afganistan and Pakistan issue only. By making statements that kashmire issue will be expressed in a back door is complete false, and has no merit. You can blame the India lobby, but truth to the matter is what American agenda is afganistan and Pakistan talibans, and al queda.

My last comment is the matter of India is breaking because of internal problems. From Churchhill to any contemperories (Mr. Munshi) has been arguing that this will take place, well for last 60 years there has been no sign of it and never will be.

Since I have addressed the issue about disintegration of India I won't waste anymore time on this issue except to say that it is irrelevant and not raised by me on this thread.

If India wants to keep Kashmir all to itself than it should not complain of terrorism or insurgencies. Kashmir is not just an internal issue of Indian but involves Muslims everywhere. The Seven Sisters problem should also be resolved on a multilateral basis. If India cannot do these things it should shut up about terrorism.

India has the right to complain about terrorism if BD or any other country proves to be a safe haven for terrorists!

Who do you propose India calls in to solve the problems plaguing the seven sisters? Do you even know what the problem there is or are you just talking? I will tell you the Problem in simple words! "Lack of Development!" Yes the successive governments neglected those areas and are now paying the price, But Its now in the Govts agenda and Insha Allah It will be solved!

India has the right to complain about terrorism if BD or any other country proves to be a safe haven for terrorists!

Who do you propose India calls in to solve the problems plaguing the seven sisters? Do you even know what the problem there is or are you just talking? I will tell you the Problem in simple words! "Lack of Development!" Yes the successive governments neglected those areas and are now paying the price, But Its now in the Govts agenda and Insha Allah It will be solved!

India is the only haven for terrorists as it is the beginning and end of all terrorist causes in South Asia. Its problems flood other countries of the region who are then blamed for harbouring terrorists. The real problem is in India and it cannot be solved alone but with all interested parties and neutral arbiters made part of the process.

Since I have addressed the issue about disintegration of India I won't waste anymore time on this issue except to say that it is irrelevant and not raised by me on this thread.

If India wants to keep Kashmir all to itself than it should not complain of terrorism or insurgencies. Kashmir is not just an internal issue of Indian but involves Muslims everywhere. The Seven Sisters problem should also be resolved on a multilateral basis. If India cannot do these things it should shut up about terrorism.

So that would mean that terrorism is the only solution and it is good, in terms of your perspective. Even if the Kashmir issue was not there, we would still have terrorism, so for India it would make no difference in terrorism and insurgencies. I believe the homeland security plan that is being put out by India is the right steps, there should be and will not be another incedent like the mumbai attacks, and the sole purpose of the mumbai attacks did not have the foundations of kashmir, but sheer hatred of the country.

India is no longer complaining about the terrorist, it is however complaining to stop the camps, but for India to beef up it homeland security will be priority number one because it's soils counting kashmire has to be protected at any cost.

Back
Top Bottom