What's new

India, s One-Year Terror Offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
What happened to your 50 consulate story, I never heard back from you?
Not a story but facts many senior officials claims publically but haven't share the locations publically. I posted a fiction attack on those terror consulates and maximum possible reaction of that. If Pakistan Govt is serious to end terrorist attacks on children, we must eliminate these terror financing centers.

Not a story but facts many senior officials claims publically but haven't share the locations publically. I posted a fiction attack on those terror consulates and maximum possible reaction of that. If Pakistan Govt is serious to end terrorist attacks on children, we must eliminate these terror financing centers.
Which Senior Officials?

I fail to understand this. How is this boasting, it is the reality, Indian forces were at war with Pakistan in 1971 and Pakistan surrendered to Indian Army. It wasn't something covert. Indian forces fought with mukti bahini to liberate Bangladesh. Why does that need to be hush hush. It wasn't like had sent and entire division in plain clothes and called them "non state actors". These were in Uniformed Indian Army battalions fighting Pakistani Army very well documented by historians and journalists alike.

hey,
What happened to your 50 consulate story, I never heard back from you?

I ve beèn waiting ever since he claimed to present that list :mad:

Do let me know , Sir.

If your luck clicks in first :drag:

Many just google it and Kindly don't go off topic just to score points.
Lol

No but in Afghanistan under cover as consulates of our beloved neighboring country, Doval, Parikar and many openly claims covert proxy attacks using mercenaries. We need to eliminate those terror consulates.

Face the reality .Your nation cant even throw a little stone on that consulates.Touch them you will declare the war .
And we will fully support our GoI as long as they only cares about our national security .
During my school life ,I have seen a lots of breaking news about Pak funded terrorism in my nation until 26/11 where you pushed us on edge .
India is not only the nation of Gandhi and Buddha .We also had Bhagat Singh ,Subhash Chandra Bose ,Lord Krishna, Chanakya as our gods and rulers.
We can transform at any way if we want .

Face the reality .Your nation cant even throw a little stone on that consulates.Touch them you will declare the war .
And we will fully support our GoI as long as they only cares about our national security .
During my school life ,I have seen a lots of breaking news about Pak funded terrorism in my nation until 26/11 where you pushed us on edge .
India is not only the nation of Gandhi and Buddha .We also had Bhagat Singh ,Subhash Chandra Bose ,Lord Krishna, Chanakya as our gods and rulers.
We can transform at any way if we want .
Ab k maar k dekh ab k maar k dekh......
Where are those surgical strikes & 56 incher Modi.......Check my post The attack where I fictionally mention the whole scenario and the maximum possible response, you people can't do anything just use mercenaries to attack innocent school children and the polio vaccination teams. yes Chanakya u r hero and his ideologies just based on hypocrisy and lies. A coward warfare scheme.

This is enough no more replies and quotes...

OK wait and yes Gandhi who killed by Nathuram Godse and today those killers ruling India.....

Good for you.....

Ab k maar k dekh ab k maar k dekh......
Where are those surgical strikes & 56 incher Modi.......Check my post The attack where I fictionally mention the whole scenario and the maximum possible response, you people can't do anything just use mercenaries to attack innocent school children and the polio vaccination teams. yes Chanakya u r hero and his ideologies just based on hypocrisy and lies. A coward warfare scheme.

This is enough no more replies and quotes...

OK wait and yes Gandhi who killed by Nathuram Godse and today those killers ruling India.....

Good for you.....
Surgical strikes like a surgery is done under anesthisia ,you realise the pain once its effect is gone.right now your nation is under the anesthisia of conspiracy theories, once its gone,you will see the stiches and the pain in what you have lost.

Surgical strikes like a surgery is done under anesthisia ,you realise the pain once its effect is gone.right now your nation is under the anesthisia of conspiracy theories, once its gone,you will see the stiches and the pain in what you have lost.
So its mean that you are admitting Indian role in proxy attacks through Afghanistan. Wait and watch who will feel the pain.

Quoting him is an absolute waste of time. He is just trying to score more brownie points though more conspiracy theories..Ironic part is that it comes at a time when Pakistani intelligence agency was completely nailed for it's role in Mumbai terror attacks.

Moral of the Posts in this thread: Terrorist Attacks in Pakistan are carried out by RAW, CIA, Mossad etc. & Terrorist Attacks in India are "False Flag". :angel:

This is like a wife suspecting her husband of infidelity when actually he did not. One of my friends wife did it and even a so called Baba told her that her husband is having an affair. The thing went so much into her head, she didn't even listened to her parents. Last heard they have applied for divorce.

The Article is same as that of Pakistan which believes what it wants to believe!! There is nothing much one can do!!

Let it be 1971, Siachin, LTTE, taking down NSCN camps - Indians do not hide if it has happened,

The exact reason why I doubt all that TTP support nonsense, if it was truth - India has no qualms in accepting it.
maybe not in next ten 20 years but since the fight is on and everything Pakistan is bad and everything India is holy so apart from making threats from Indian official positions... nothing much is revealed

I understand the game and I am not morally judging it either. just like we are told that the current terrorism in Pakistan is due to its proxy war policies then it wont make Indian immune either.. take example of Rajev Gandhi

Lol

Didi ji, i think you missed the thread where he copy pasted some articles and presented them as his.

@Parul

:rofl:

I had tagged her in that thread. :D

What's this 50 consulate's story is about? If someone is claiming it, he-she should back it up with the source, else it is "A Figment of Imagination." :)

This is like a wife suspecting her husband of infidelity when actually he did not. One of my friends wife did it and even a so called Baba told her that her husband is having an affair. The thing went so much into her head, she didn't even listened to her parents. Last heard they have applied for divorce.

The Article is same as that of Pakistan which believes what it wants to believe!! There is nothing much one can do!!
true that.. we must have learnt it from biggest movie makers.

reminds me of Pathankot episode.. took your heroes days to clear the place but verdict was passed against Pakistan well before the Police guy started driving the terrorists to the airport.

Moral of the Posts in this thread: Terrorist Attacks in Pakistan are carried out by RAW, CIA, Mossad etc. & Terrorist Attacks in India are "False Flag". :angel:
if Pathankot was a real deal then its a disgrace for the security forces to take so long to clear the place. cold start claim was checked by few terrorists. more like cold stop

That pretty much sums it up.
Evil Baniya Yindoo R&AW and it's allies (Jewish Mossad + Imperialist CIA) are ones responsible for everything bad happening in Pakistan. While 26/11 attacks where we lost 166 people and incurred a loss of Billions of dollars are all false flag carried out by Amar Singh and Gang. And all the cross border attacks were also supposed to be false flags. Anyone who says otherwise is a lying Evil Yindoo extremist. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom