What's new

India, s One-Year Terror Offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
The govt. of Pakistan has finally left its belligerent attitude. I heard they accepted that their soil "might" have been used for planning Pathankot attack. Though it still doesn't guarantee any action against Hafiz Saeed.

Ahh !! That are some really nice words to fool gullible Indians. In-fact they recently stated that they found no evidence against JeM and it's chief Masood Azhar in connection to Pathankot attack.

Pathankot attack: Pak team finds no evidence against JeM chief Azhar | india | Hindustan Times

And we are back to square one.

Last edited:
terror agencies thriving inside Pakistan
No but in Afghanistan under cover as consulates of our beloved neighboring country, Doval, Parikar and many openly claims covert proxy attacks using mercenaries. We need to eliminate those terror consulates.

No but in Afghanistan under cover as consulates of our beloved neighboring country, Doval, Parikar and many openly claims covert proxy attacks using mercenaries. We need to eliminate those terror consulates.

There are only 4 consulates in Afghanistan. Herat, Kandahar, Jalalabad and Mazar-e-Sharif and at the same place you have Pakistani consulates. So what's stopping you?

Because attacking a consulate is deemed New act of war..They do send terrorist gangs often...
I am not going to take that guy seriously.
Pakistani agencies aren't as stupid you know. Had they been as so dilettante then India would have been nuked long back ? what is it that stopped them?
So yeah, for once i am glad that there are people within the Pakistani organization who genuinely don't want to hurt India for they know its ramifications. Mutually assured destruction keeps everything and everyone at bay.

How about being a lil pro-creative this time?
Sure we will, Attacks on schools and universities left no other option but to eliminate terror threats from proxies working in Afghanistan. You read my fiction attack thread...Just like that and the possible maximum reaction would also be the same...

You read my fiction attack thread...Just like that and the possible maximum reaction would also be the same...
You know what?
I know you're not the spokesperson of Pakistani government or Pak army.
so no thank you.
I dont want to read your thread.

Atleast dont water down your govt's efforts to strike peace with India. lol

I am not going to take that guy seriously.
Pakistani agencies aren't as stupid you know. Had they been as so dilettante then India would have been nuked long back ? what is it that stopped them?
So yeah, for once i am glad that there are people within the Pakistani organization who genuinely don't want to hurt India for they know its ramifications. Mutually assured destruction keeps everything and everyone at bay.

The general Pakistani dispensation is that they are apprehensive of India - there is a quite a bit of fear psychosis that drives their policy..

Atleast dont water down your govt's efforts to strike peace with India. lol
We Pakistani always offer peace first but Indian media and politician suffering from war mongering Phobia, We offer peace on Siachen your chief rejected the offer, we offer peace on Kashmir but no response. Even over unproved allegation Indian politician openly threat to use proxies which now they are using. Enough is Enough...
We need to silence few guns, they are hitting our children (cowardly act) we need to give response in same manner.

The general Pakistani dispensation is that they are apprehensive of India -
I refuse to believe this.
I interact with Pakistanis on daily basis, and their opinion is quite different from those expressed by net savy Pakistanis of PDF.
I dont want to believe their media either.
This is my experience that I am sharing.

We need to silence few guns, they are hitting our children (cowardly act) we need to give response in same manner.
If taking a hike helps then pls do.
Trust me you really need a break.

I refuse to believe this.
I interact with Pakistanis on daily basis, and their opinion is quite different from those expressed by net savy Pakistanis of PDF.
I dont want to believe their media either.
This is my experience that I am sharing.

If taking a hike helps then pls do.
Trust me you really need a break.

Lol..memsaab, iranians live and work in saudia as well, I am talking about the state's dispensation.

Modi boated in Bangladesh that Indian soldiers fought together with multi bahani terrorists in east Pakistan
Their politicians are open and honest in their hostilities.. Ours are interested in pink saris
I fail to understand this. How is this boasting, it is the reality, Indian forces were at war with Pakistan in 1971 and Pakistan surrendered to Indian Army. It wasn't something covert. Indian forces fought with mukti bahini to liberate Bangladesh. Why does that need to be hush hush. It wasn't like had sent and entire division in plain clothes and called them "non state actors". These were in Uniformed Indian Army battalions fighting Pakistani Army very well documented by historians and journalists alike.

David Headley was / is CIA agent, previously worked for DEA, any statement against Pakistan from Headley have no worth US / CIA using him against Pakistan to put pressure FOR DO MORE.

End of the Headley Story.
hey,
What happened to your 50 consulate story, I never heard back from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom