What's new

India’s One Basket Diplomacy

India should stick to its one basket policy. Sooner or later the other "basket" is going to realise that its either with India or have an empty basket. We are already starting to see that happen. And once that happens, both the baskets will "compete" for the eggs from India, and that competition right there, is a win for this diplomacy, win for India!

Analogy anyone?:lol:

india is a hostile neighbour,, does not belive in p[eace..always in a mood to backstab her neighbourx

india is a hostile neighbour,, does not belive in p[eace..always in a mood to backstab her neighbourx

83cda19d-4b64-4b31-9640-df25eef1e2a1.jpg

congratulations u just have woken up after a very long sleep that's why u used india instead of pakistan.

Do you have anything better to contribute other than threats of violence and intimidation?

I said the truth which our ignorant neighbors are reluctant to admit....you do not intend to be explained because hatred is in your psyche...

I do not think BD has gained anything from this relationship. It is in BD's interest to seek closer relations with China.

That would be your prerogative. If that is your wish, then why are you complaining about how India conducts her policies? Whether we put our eggs in a single basket or not should be of no concern to you.

The blue-print of kargil war was being made even when Indian PM A.B.Vajpayee was in Pakistan for peace talks.So who is the backstabber genius??

That would be your prerogative. If that is your wish, then why are you complaining about how India conducts her policies? Whether we put our eggs in a single basket or not should be of no concern to you.

That is the point. India is not allowing BD to determine its own policies. India is interfering in the internal affairs of BD so the country follows the dictation of New Delhi.

I said the truth which our ignorant neighbors are reluctant to admit....you do not intend to be explained because hatred is in your psyche...

I am sorry, but hatred does not cross my mind unlike blind nationalists such as yourself.

But thanks for the laugh :tup:

Bangladesh must maintain friendly contacts with both india and china, they are two of the fastest growing economy and in order for us to grow we must take part in their growth. Futhermore, india should start treating us as an equal in order for both of us to gain mutual respect. Lastly, we should shift some of blame to our policymakers too for getting little for bangladesh in bilateral deals, be it deals with india china or pakistan.

Bangladesh must maintain friendly contacts with both india and china, they are two of the fastest growing economy and in order for us to grow we must take part in their growth. Futhermore, india should start treating us as an equal in order for both of us to gain mutual respect. Lastly, we should shift some of blame to our policymakers too for getting little for bangladesh in bilateral deals, be it deals with india china or pakistan.

I was making the same point. I am sure your politicians are trying to manage both India and china, and gain from both. You are geographically near India, hence you cant antagonize India. At the same time, if china is able to help, why not take it.

Problem is one party is seen to be too much pro-India and other is too much anti-India. Foreign policy should not change every 5 years.

I was making the same point. I am sure your politicians are trying to manage both India and china, and gain from both. You are geographically near India, hence you cant antagonize India. At the same time, if china is able to help, why not take it.

Problem is one party is seen to be too much pro-India and other is too much anti-India. Foreign policy should not change every 5 years.

Bangladesh has always maintained a moderate foreign policy.

As far as India's interests in Bangladesh goes, it is rarely a good idea to bank everything on one party. Sheikh Hasina is not very popular at the moment. Has been going down that way since the Pilkhana tragedy.

Khaleda Zia has stated that BNP is interested in having good relations with India.

Back
Top Bottom