What's new

India’s Indigenous Engine-making Programme Kaveri to be Revived

Beating a dead horse like you is easier than beating the Kaveri dead horse.

IwK5sDa.gif

is it ??

this is called crying. Money is India's and projects are India related.

"Begane shaadi me abdullah dewana"

Do you think Indians will listen to 50 cent guys or hate infested pathetic trolls? .... :lol:

stop acting like a mad guy and quit trolling ...... :lol:

Soon Alternative will be bought from US. Also I am looking to see another AJT from EU or USA in IAF along with EU made IJTs too in IAF.

Yes, India was regarded as India by Western Europeans for a long time, like Levant was known as Levant.

The new Kavari engine will for sure be different from the old one. So its foolish to keep the name.

Also, the scientist should have a specific target. Not for a plane but a specific engine parameter to aim for.
lolzz you realli hate india dont you

anyway kaveri or ganga aur saraswati or XYZ who cares about the name but one things for sure certainli there will be mangement change and new thinking in the new project but we will have to wieght for genreal election results cause if there is no govt change there will be same old story

lolzz you realli hate india dont you

anyway kaveri or ganga aur saraswati or XYZ who cares about the name but one things for sure certainli there will be mangement change and new thinking in the new project but we will have to wieght for genreal election results cause if there is no govt change there will be same old story

I don't hate India. I really like the food and the culture. But I cannot deny historical facts.

Just because India was a geographical expression prior to British unification of India does not mean that other countries like China is a geographical expression. Actually, China, with the succeeding dynasties, was a country. So was Japan, Korea and your friend Vietnam. These were all countries with a unified ruler. Not so with India as its a subcontinent consist of various kingdoms or empires. Its never was a unified country until the British or maybe just the Mughals.

You need to read history.

Now you say that china was a unified country.
Then may i ask you what was the basis of this unified country.Was it confucianism,taoism,buddhism or just pure materialism? How come there were several dynasties ruling in parallel in China?

As for India's internal cohesion, it was the dharma, the fundamental law of life which codified the behavior the rules and ruled alike. Epics like Mahabharata,Ramayan etc were read pan India with local modifications which taught dharma and told stories about people with an existence in space-time.
For ex: Mahabhara is about a war fought in northen India in Kurushetra but it is read all over INdian subcontinent.
Ramayana is a war fought in souther India(near Sri Lanka) but it was read pan INdia.

Now this is what we call the internal unity of India which has glued the several different traditions of India into one framework.
Thousand years of foreign invasion hasnt been able to cut us off our roots,yet.

I only share the facts. There are lots of smart people from India. And many of them are in US or Europe. Why wont the smartest India come here for better opportunities.

Mauryan is an empire for Mauryan people. Do they consider themselve Indians. Of course they do. But the term "Indian" is no different then a French consider themselves European. So did Napolean created a Western European empire or a French empire? Was the empire for the people of Western Europe or for French. If you start to think in this line, you will see that India is equivalent to Western Europe and Mauryan is equivalent to the charlemagne's empire.

Smartest Indians do not Go to US or Europe for Opportunity. They are second grade smart. Smartest people prefers to live in India.

It will be batter if you do not Expose your Indian History knowledge much on this forum.

lolzz do you know anything about the subject or just blaberring ever heared of bajaj , TVS , Hero :azn:

any way kaveri is a good platform to work on we have learnt many basic techs from it and i guess ARDE calls it a day for Kaveri and starts working on a new engine witha clean sheet all over again and rope in young blood and some private co's im sure they can make a very good one in couple of years

Actually what we need to do is to increase the mass flow into the engine and operate it at a higher pressure. Batter compressor and modified design may improve the performance of the engine. Simultaneously the batter metallurgy is equally important. We should concentrate on performance without worrying too much about weight like Russian.

is it ??

this is called crying. Money is India's and projects are India related.

"Begane shaadi me abdullah dewana"

Do you think Indians will listen to 50 cent guys or hate infested pathetic trolls? .... :lol:

stop acting like a mad guy and quit trolling ...... :lol:

Who care what Indians do with their failed project and how Indians waste their money. You can shove the money up your collective arse and no one cares. We all just have a good laugh at you Indians making a fool of yourself.:omghaha:

India needs to invest at least 100 billion USD over the next 20 years to make any progress of significance in the field of aero engines。

India has invested less that 1/2 BN $ in Kaveri Project but China has decided to earmark $16 bn in plane engine in spite of fake claims of Successful development of various Aero engines which has given their plane a very dismal performance in world which is unmatched by 50 years old plane.

The fact that the project has been deemed a failure(in terms of achieving its orignal objective) as such by the manufactures themselves, it would seem prudent that more funds not be poured into something that failed to meets its original goal. An example of such an effort to keep trying in running a bad idea can be found in the WEstinghouse J-40 program; It too failed to deliver the required output, was heavier than expected and had seriously bad MTBO which eventually forced the US Navy to scrap the program.

May i know the original objective plz???

As for as Kaveri engine program its goalpost has been shifted our few years so how can it achieve a goal when goal post itself shifts?? :what:

It have successfully achieved its goal of making India capable of building its own engines not at all a mean feat by any yard.

Now, its just got to go to the next level. :angel:

Who care what Indians do with their failed project and how Indians waste their money. You can shove the money up your collective arse and no one cares. We all just have a good laugh at you Indians making a fool of yourself.:omghaha:

Is it then, what are you doing here in this thread?

Are you trying to earn your cents like a head less chicken running around here with out any clue ....... :lol:

chicken3.gif

The fact that the project has been deemed a failure(in terms of achieving its orignal objective) as such by the manufactures themselves, it would seem prudent that more funds not be poured into something that failed to meets its original goal. An example of such an effort to keep trying in running a bad idea can be found in the WEstinghouse J-40 program; It too failed to deliver the required output, was heavier than expected and had seriously bad MTBO which eventually forced the US Navy to scrap the program.

It never fail to meet the objective. I will give an example which you will understand.. U planned to buy an costly underwear , U gathered 100$ for it. When u went to shop the price changed to 150$..

U met your objective in gathering 100$, but u couldn't buy it..

Similarly Kaveri met its objective of Power, But when it went to LCA, the LCA increased the requirement..

India needs to invest at least 100 billion USD over the next 20 years to make any progress of significance in the field of aero engines。

Some one stop this troll...

For the LCA programme, the GTRE would again take up a turbofan design which it designated the GTX-35VS "Kaveri" (named after the Kaveri River). Full-scale development was authorised in April 1989 in what was then expected to be a 93-month programme projected to cost INR3.82 billion (US$58.4 million). A new engine typically costs up to $2 billion to develop, according to engine industry executives.

Mods , why are u blind at Chinese Trolls???

You care because you have given so many replies!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom