What's new

India’s Indigenous Engine-making Programme Kaveri to be Revived

India can not even produce a motorcycle engine, serious corruption, chaotic social order, poverty of the population, the strange diet, this is all my impressions of India.

Typical Chinese at work.We have developed our own Car & Motorcycle engines.We have two major manufacturing companies-Tata & Mahindra.....So stop trolling..

chandragupta-maurya-empire-300-bc.jpg

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

If you wanna live in your intellectual poverty then so be it! Denying evidence and facts is not helping you to show your 'smartness' but just shows that how d.... leave it i dont want to comment on you personally.
My only advice to you: Just go and educate yourself before spreading your ignorance.

Mauryan empire is an empire for Maurya people. They are Indians only because they were in Indian subcontinent, not because they were already in a country called India.

I only share the facts. There are lots of smart people from India. And many of them are in US or Europe. Why wont the smartest India come here for better opportunities.

Mauryan is an empire for Mauryan people. Do they consider themselve Indians. Of course they do. But the term "Indian" is no different then a French consider themselves European. So did Napolean created a Western European empire or a French empire? Was the empire for the people of Western Europe or for French. If you start to think in this line, you will see that India is equivalent to Western Europe and Mauryan is equivalent to the charlemagne's empire.

you think you know our history better than us, what a fool. stfu :omghaha:

Mauryan empire is an empire for Maurya people. They are Indians only because they were in Indian subcontinent, not because they were already in a country called India.

Hahaha...what a load of BS man! Did you write that for real?
I am not going to reply that as any one with even a fraction of "HIGH CHINESE IQ" will see through it.

I am not going to reply that as any one with even a fraction of "HIGH CHINESE IQ" will see through it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasties_in_Chinese_history

Looks like all the Mings,Jin,Yuans,Qing,Liao were dynastic races and has nothing to do with china and CPC..god did they knew of communism back then? :laughcry:

Dynasties in Chinese history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like all the Mings,Jin,Yuans,Qing,Liao were dynastic races and has nothing to do with china and CPC..god did they knew of communism back then? :laughcry:

China was a country so there were dynasties one after another. India was a subcontinent and a culture so there were kingdoms and empires. Such as Mauryan empire, the Gupta empire, the Mughal empire and the Maratha empire that could co-exist simultaneously.

China was a country so there were dynasties one after another. India was a subcontinent and a culture so there were kingdoms and empires. Such as Mauryan empire, the Gupta empire, the Mughal empire and the Maratha empire that could co-exist simultaneously.

Yes i agree with you. CPC is the oldest organization which was formed just after the big bang.
All hail the CPC!

Yes i agree with you. CPC is the oldest organization which was formed just after the big bang.
All hail the CPC!

CPC come to being in 1949, after defeated ROC, which began after overthrew the Qing dynasty. India, on the other hand, was a civilization and a geographical expression. The country of India was created by Britain. So English is the official language of India.

Sorry but India will never be successful in developing aircraft engines.

They lack the necessary intelligence and expertise and no amount of boasting can ever solve that.

NATO (No Action, Talk Only) Indians will forever be import kings that can't even make their own bullet.

Kaveri was a failed project and it will remain a failed project.
Why?
Because its an Indian project!

CPC come to being in 1949, after defeated ROC, which began after overthrew the Qing dynasty. India, on the other hand, was a civilization and a geographical expression. The country of India was created by Britain. So English is the official language of India.

There is no such thing as India. It was a British creation that glued together Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims. Most Sikhs despise the Hindus and the pretty much all Muslims loathe the Hindus.

Even Indian foreign minister who is a Muslim said he prefer to live in China :lol:

They lack the necessary intelligence and expertise and no amount of boasting can ever solve that.

NATO (No Action, Talk Only) Indians will forever be import kings that can't even make their own bullet.

Kaveri was a failed project and it will remain a failed project.
Why?
Because its an Indian project!

There is no such thing as India. It was a British creation that glued together Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims. Most Sikhs despise the Hindus and the pretty much all Muslims loathe the Hindus.

Even Indian foreign minister who is a Muslim said he prefer to live in China :lol:

And Indians really need to start realizing that their country is created by the British.

Chengdu J-10 powered by Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN

Shenyang J-11 powered by Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN

Xian JH-7 powered by Rolls-Royce Spey Mk 202

Shenyang J-8 powered by twin Chinese variant of Tumansky R-13-300 turbojet

Chengdu J-7 powered by Chinese variant of Tumansky R-13-300 turbojet

Xian H-6 powered by Mikulin AM-3

Hongdu JL8 powered by Garrett TFE731-2A-2A turbofan

Hongdu L-15 powered by 2 × Ivchenko Progress AI-222K-25F afterburning turbofans

Harbin Y-12 powered by 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27 turboprop

Shaanxi Y-8 powered by 4 x License-built copy of the Turbomeca Turmo

Xian H-6 powered by 2 x Mikulin AM-3

J31 powered by 2 x Rd 33

J20 Powered by 2 x Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN

what have the chinese produced with all their manufacturing might...

WHO are the Mauryan people pray tell? A distinct race perhaps, or ethnicity? After all I am from old Magadh and ergo you must pardon me for being curious about what you think you know about my forefathers.
@Oscar sir, can we please have a clean up here?
@sandy_3126 Any idea at what specific fuel consumption levels the current max 75 Kn wet thrust was achieved?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kind of sick of such revivals. What we need is to use our friends or so called partners like, France, Germany , USA, Russia , Japan , etc to walk us through this mess. I have no doubt about credibility or capabilities of our scientist and engineer but why we have to wait and waste so much capital and time . When just need to make some calls and give a fresh capital injection to this program and we can have this engine up and running .

I know we have missed such opportunities twice but we can start again , new and fresh.

Once we have absorbed the technology well , we can improve and update.

I'm sorry you might have to walk it through by yourself. If you wanna build advanced engine, you have to put up full-fledged aviation industrial base, especially material science. Rome was not built up in one day.

Back
Top Bottom