What's new

INDIA’S DEFENSE: THE SHOCKING TRUTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see sir you are back :) as far as Indian defence is concern its hollow and Indian power might based on 90% propaganda.

Good to see sir you are back :) as far as Indian defence is concern its hollow and Indian power might based on 90% propaganda.

It's been 6 decades and your fine jawans could not make progress even once in Kashmir. It's still stayed in Hindustani hands. And all due credit goes to the fine Indian army and the rock-solid Indian defence :tup:

oops that is the state of your defence not ours:
C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 01 OF 03 ISLAMABAD
Classified By: Anne W. Patterson

C) To overcome overwhelming Indian military superiority, Pakistan developed both its nuclear missile program and its air power. F-16 aircraft, armed with AMRAAMS, essentially buy time to delay Pakistan considering the nuclear option in a conflict with India. Given India's overwhelming military superiority, this would only be a few days, but these days would allow critical time to mediate and prevent nuclear conflict. 12. (C) India enjoys an almost 2-1 advantage (736 to 370) over Pakistan in advanced multi-purpose fighters. Pakistan's shortfalls in training and tactics multiply India's edge. Pakistan also plans to buy jointly produce 150 inferior JF-17 fighters from China, but it is unclear how they will pay for them. Meanwhile, India plans to acquire 126 multi-purpose fighters (F-18 or equivalent) that will give the GOI ISLAMABAD 00000586 003 OF 003 significant new technologies and further expand its air superiority over Pakistan.
Cable reference id: #09ISLAMABAD586
Your air force will be obliterated in a few days in case of all out war acc. to US state department.

but our 10% force is more than capable to deal with you...forgot 71??? :rofl: :rofl:

The Indian Army’s soldiers, The officers, are very very Brave and they make do with what they have. And so far they have done a good job. But the future wars are not going to be man-dependent; They’re going to be machine dependent and system-dependent. If they are left with what they have today God Help them.
India’s night-fighting capabilities is virtually nonexistent. The artillery is of poor quality. The new assault rifles that the Indian Soldier is supposed to use will take least another three to four years before they are acquired. For the last three years, the army has not fired a single 9mm carbine because it does not have the ammunition. The army has not carried out practice rounds for its tanks because it lacks 125mm ammunition. It is using air defense guns from the 1950’s and their radar network is poor.

All this started when in September 2010 the government called upon its services to be prepared to fight a two-fronts war against Pakistan and China which was nothing new it is the Defense Ministry Directives but this directive does not point out what it actually wants and what kind of capability it wants of the military.
As far as the equipment profile of the 3 armed services is concerned, the army is the worst-off. And that is what General Singh had written to the prime minister about. He had said there is no ammunition for the tanks, the infantry is in bad shape, and the air defense is obsolete. What General Singh has said is something that has been reiterated over the years by comptroller and auditor general, the public accounts committee and the parliament’s defense committee. The reality is a lot worse than what he has written in his letter. India’s night-fighting capability is virtually nonexistent. Over 75 percent of its armor fleet is incapable of operating in the dark. The army’s entire helicopter fleet too is night-blind. The artillery is of poor quality because the range of the artillery that the Indian military has is roughly about 35 to 37 km( 21.7 to 22.9 miles), whereas the range of Pakistan and China is 40km plus ( 24.8 miles). Last November in an emergency purchase Indian army purchased 66,000 125mm rounds from Russia at tremendous cost $ 60 mil.
The profile of Indian Army Aviation is pathetic, The Helicopters they are using are from the 1960’s and have been upgraded. The acquisition of 197 light observation helicopters has been help up for the last 10 years, Last tender was cancelled in 2007 and was re-tendered, but it is still in process.

Question India is the world's largest weapons importer so why is it in a mess and who is responsible for it.

Welcome back, MuradK Sir.

You were sorely missed.

Why are you constantly going off topic and dragging Pakistan into this debate...is the subject India V Pakistan or something.
You are only proving the old proverb......empty vessels makes more noise. !!
Well the debate is whether India has enough ammo to fight a war.My posts prove that.

P.S.:The proverb applies to you.So I think Pakistanis should worry about the poor state of their own air force vis-a vis India's and let us Indian's worry about IA's ammo condition.

It's been 6 decades and your fine jawans could not make progress even once in Kashmir. It's still stayed in Hindustani hands. And all due credit goes to the fine Indian army and the rock-solid Indian defence :tup:

Whatever it is, Kashmir & AP is still in our hands and we broke you into 2. Thats fine by me for a hollow power.

oops that is the state of your defence not ours:

Cable reference id: #09ISLAMABAD586
Your air force will be obliterated in a few days in case of all out war acc. to US state department.

but our 10% force is more than capable to deal with you...forgot 71??? :rofl: :rofl:

that's why India is always victorious

Why are you constantly going off topic and dragging Pakistan into this debate...is the subject India V Pakistan or something.
You are only proving the old proverb......empty vessels makes more noise. !!

Well the debate is whether India has enough ammo to fight a war.My posts prove that.

P.S.:The proverb applies to you.So I think Pakistanis should worry about the poor state of their own air force vis-a vis India's and let us Indian's worry about IA's ammo condition.

Just another day in Paradise.

Your posts prove jack all....just a decade earlier, 2001/2002....when Pakistan was under sanctions and it's armed forces were much less capable than now.....your army remained paralysed on the border for a whole year....and you lost some 800 men without a bullet fired in anger.....that's the reality my friend. This is an open public forum, since you are privileged to be here, learn to debate in a manner rather than resorting to mere cheap banter and chest thumping.

Your posts prove jack all....just a decade earlier, 2001/2002....when Pakistan was under sanctions and it's armed forces were much less capable than now.....your army remained paralysed on the border for a whole year....and you lost some 800 men without a bullet fired in anger.....that's the reality my friend. This is an open public forum, since you are privileged to be here, learn to debate in a manner rather than resorting to mere cheap banter and chest thumping.
Ha ha ,we didn't move because you people ran to uncle Sam and told that if Pakistan is defeated how can it help USa in WoT.

if u r more educated than plz provide us some fresh links......SORRY..i am a bit lazy man:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom