What's new

India’s ambitions to encircle Pakistan

West afganisthan...south indian navy....north Iaf....east indian army ,,,,

it is fre of army violemce. army needs to be there to keep off you guys.

approximately 700 000 troops deployed in kashmir just to keep us off. you are making no sense . The infiltration and proxy is very low perhaps might even not there for these past 5 years.

approximately 700 000 troops deployed in kashmir just to keep us off. you are making no sense . The infiltration and proxy is very low perhaps might even not there for these past 5 years.

thats because there are 700000 army. arent you being circular here?

Democratic kashmir will be free of army, free of violence , freedom movement officially called off only that will reflect that kashmiris have indeed accepted india. All is well in kashmir ? a big no.
@green...Everything is relative in the world of geopolitics....You will not find any absolute concept or conclusion in any of the conflict that is happening in our times..You are entitled with your opinion that Kashmir and its people are discriminated and something like that....but from perspective of India, as long as democratic institution including state administration is functioning democracy is working properly, India will maintain its status quo as long as it can..

Think about our perspective, in-spite of Pakistan being a purely Islamic state, there is still conflict in the thought process of people and political process on some of the fundamental topic in Pakistan...That means, in spite of your nation desire to serve the Islamic people by its core, still then conflict arises due to different situations... Similarly India don't have the luxury of you, of having a unitary religious country...And neither we are USA or the west so that we will fulfill wishes of every individual of our country....Hence...some degree of dissatisfaction and intolerance is accepted in India and that is becoming a part of life....That is the reason why I don't feel that existing situation in Kashmir is not something very drastically different that rest of the country...So this is a part of our multicultural society where we have to live up with these problems...

Trust me...in this age, alteration of boundary of a nation is a dream, if any person or society want to build his future based on the break up of a nation, then it is a pure delusion...We can keep on arguing till we die..But both people of India and Pakistan know it very well that this is not going to happen.....But both India and Pakistan has to score points to each other...So India finds punishing people who are supporting Pakistan in Kashmir as a means to display its frustration towards Pakistan while Pakistan just keep on making this issue alive so as to avoid its own internal contradiction...SO ultimately...the pawn in this great game is ordinary people of Kashmir and the brave army soldiers who are posted in that area staying away from their family for the sake of this nasty political point scoring game between India and Pakistan.....

I hope i can able to explain you so that it will make some sense to you..

Last edited by a moderator:
thats because there are 700000 army. arent you being circular here?

No. i am being precise. If it is your pet pigeon it will return to your roof, you cant say that he is my pet pigeon and i dont let it fly. The day people of kashmir reject Pakistan will be the day they accepted india . These troops are used in cities and villiages, less so on the border.

No. i am being precise. If it is your pet pigeon it will return to your roof, you cant say that he is my pet pigeon and i dont let it fly. The day people of kashmir reject Pakistan will be the day they accepted india . These troops are used in cities and villiages, less so on the border.
they can acept or reject pakistan. if they accept they have to go there, like any other mohajir.

@green...Everything is relative in the world of geopolitics....You will not find any absolute concept or conclusion in any of the conflict that is happening in our times..You are entitled with your opinion that Kashmir and its people are discriminated and something like that....but from perspective of India, as long as democratic institution including state administration is functioning democracy is working properly, India will maintain its status quo as long as it can..

Think about our perspective, in-spite of Pakistan being a purely Islamic state, there is still conflict in the thought process of people and political process on some of the fundamental topic in Pakistan...That means, in spite of your nation desire to serve the Islamic people by its core, still then conflict arises due to different situations... Similarly India don't have the luxury of you, of having a unitary religious country...And neither we are USA or the west so that we will fulfill wishes of every individual of our country....Hence...some degree of dissatisfaction and intolerance is accepted in India and that is becoming a part of life....That is the reason why I don't feel that existing situation in Kashmir is not something very drastically different that rest of the country...So this is a part of our multicultural society where we have to live up with these problems...

Trust me...in this age, alteration of boundary of a nation is a dream, if any person or society want to build his future based on the break up of a nation, then it is a pure delusion...We can keep on arguing till we die..But both people of India and Pakistan know it very well that this is not going to happen.....But both India and Pakistan has to score points to each other...So India finds punishing people who are supporting Pakistan in Kashmir as a means to display its frustration towards Pakistan while Pakistan just keep on making this issue alive so as to avoid its own internal contradiction...SO ultimately...the pawn in this great game is ordinary people of Kashmir and the brave army soldiers who are posted in that area staying away from their family for the sake of this nasty political point scoring game between India and Pakistan.....

I hope i can able to explain you so that it will make some sense to you..

Yes this argument will not end. So many lives lost, so much time lost. The fact remains status quo hasnt changed. Having said that " the issue still persists and it needs to be resolved" . This is our perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this argument will not end. So many lives lost, so much time lost. The fact remains status quo hasnt changed.

I agree with you ...I am really hoping that things will change at least in my generation...Hope for the best...

It was only through religious indoctrination and J i h a d training that the Kashmiri Muslim anti-India rhetoric was exploited by Pakistan, similar to the Taliban and other forms of extremists you guys started in Afghanistan. You guys were also the reason for the exodus of the Kashmiri Buddhists and Hindus from the valley, your Jihadis made sure to kill enough of them to make sure they fleed the valley out of fear, just like what the Pakistani state does with the current Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan, and has been doing for the last 60 odd years.

The deal with the troops is easy, the day Pakistan stops supporting J I H A D in Kashmir by providing arms and training to these "noble" :bad: terrorists, the troop levels will automatically come down, just like there was minimal troop presence pre-1989.

It was only through religious indoctrination and J i h a d training that the Kashmiri Muslim anti-India rhetoric was exploited by Pakistan, similar to the Taliban and other forms of extremists you guys started in Afghanistan. You guys were also the reason for the exodus of the Kashmiri Buddhists and Hindus from the valley, your Jihadis made sure to kill enough of them to make sure they fleed the valley out of fear, just like what the Pakistani state does with the current Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan, and has been doing for the last 60 odd years.

The deal with the troops is easy, the day Pakistan stops supporting J I H A D in Kashmir by providing arms and training to these "noble" :bad: terrorists, the troop levels will automatically come down, just like there was minimal troop presence pre-1989.

:disagree:

Which one of the following facts are a lie:

1) Pakistan sponsored J I H A D I terrorism in Indian Kashmir, through official Govt funding
2) Troop levels in Indian Kashmir went up after the said sponsored terrorism by Pakistan in Indian Kashmir in 1989
3) These very same terrorists killed and raped Buddhists and Hindus in Kashmir, and forced 400,000 of them to flee to Jammu, Delhi, Mumbai and other parts of India
4) Sikhs and Hindus have similarly been running from Pakistan to India for the last 60 years continuously

^ I see you have conspiracy theories to put forward. Bharat rakshak is the best place for you then.

sorry, Mr. Raja you country has nothing, nada, zilch, zero that we want. So, your analysis is based on false premise. You start war if you want something from other country. I cannot come up with anything that we want so badly that we engaged in 4 wars that you claim. I don't know how you became a brigadier with your faulty logic.

Your so called land route which you want to leverage, is not big enough drivel to force India to comply. If you play smart and block trade routes- antagonize Afghanistan and central Asian countries in the process, we always have the trump card.... the water card.

Democratic kashmir will be free of army, free of violence , freedom movement officially called off only that will reflect that kashmiris have indeed accepted india. All is well in kashmir ? a big no.

You haven't exactly answered my post.

Democracy is there in Kashmir and what do you mean by free of violence? More people are killed in one day in Karachi then in whole of Kashmir for last six months.

^ I see you have conspiracy theories to put forward. Bharat rakshak is the best place for you then.

Nope Pakistanis need to face the ugly reality of their nation and their actions one day. The voices are only getting stronger. I repeat:

Which one of the following facts are a lie:

1) Pakistan sponsored J I H A D I terrorism in Indian Kashmir, through official Govt funding
2) Troop levels in Indian Kashmir went up after the said sponsored terrorism by Pakistan in Indian Kashmir in 1989
3) These very same terrorists killed and raped Buddhists and Hindus in Kashmir, and forced 400,000 of them to flee to Jammu, Delhi, Mumbai and other parts of India
4) Sikhs and Hindus have similarly been running from Pakistan to India for the last 60 years continuously

Back
Top Bottom