What's new

India’s ambitions to encircle Pakistan

Without Pakistan's interest it will be very hard for any country to bring peace n developments in afghanistan. Now if India think she can sideline Pak to have existence in afg then we will see another Masla e Kashmir in progress!!

In simple words Inida possess a serious threat and perhaps start a no ending war in Afg..Instead of causing more problems in the name of developments, india must act as mature n savvy partner in all this mess .!! There is always a civilized way of doing things, India must use proper channel to be able to have trade or any kind of talks in afg.. which is thru Pakistan, Period!Any other short cuts will end up in long cuts .!!

You have lost Kashmir forever, now chickens came to roost back at their home.

It has used Chankyan tactics to deceive, beguile or blackmail its adversaries or has used force to browbeat the smaller states and make them submit to its wishes. Among its neighbors, Pakistan is its arch rival since it refuses to accept Indias supremacy and wants relationship on equal basis. India has still not reconciled with the existence of Pakistan and keeps hatching conspiracies and even going to war to undo Pakistan.
Are koi toh batao yaar ke yeh Chankya kaun hai??:lol:Aur yeh Pakistanis ko India ki supremacy accept karne keliye kisne kaha hai???I really dont get this. . . ??It's u guys who come about with a new plan to liberate Kashmir and to hoist your flag on Lal Quila and all that BS crap again and again and when ur arse gets whipped hard u go on to say that our image in SA is not very rosy.I don't think that other than Pakistan we have any rivalry with any other country in SA !!!We still supply weapons to the Nepalese and Bhutanese security forces. . . In fact the IA has a huge presence in Bhutan.We still train personnel fro all three wing's of the Sri Lankan def forces.If relations had not been cordial than I do not think that these things would have been possible??Even Burma and BD share cordial relationship's with India. . . . leave aside Afghanistan cause their relationship with us is more of a concern for u guy's!!:woot:Its only Pakistan who brainwash their population and and spread hate cause all their BS Martial and superior race theory and all that crap is waning away steadily with every passing day and they simply cant accept the truth.Equal status. . . . . my foot!!Just look what ur ambassador to the US had to say and that too in 2010:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its already well in progress.

Its called Balochistan.

Let's see, Pak already have Kashmir.:azn:

India still killing innocent Kashmiri's to drag them on their side,:disagree:

Things like 26/11 will continue to happen if problems at that level are not solve.

Balochistan ???Unless u wanna add ur bucket list :wave:

This article is old school pakistan who thrives on India Phobia...lets see What the the present Pakistan can offer.

Let's see, Pak already have Kashmir.:azn:

India still killing innocent Kashmiri's to drag them on their side,:disagree:

Things like 26/11 will continue to happen if problems at that level are not solve.

Balochistan ???Unless u wanna add ur bucket list :wave:

You have 1/3, and not the part that you really wanted.

26/11's continue, the bomb blasts in your cities continue.

Balochistan ? I give it till 2015.

Without Pakistan's interest it will be very hard for any country to bring peace n developments in afghanistan. Now if India think she can sideline Pak to have existence in afg then we will see another Masla e Kashmir in progress!!

In simple words Inida possess a serious threat and perhaps start a no ending war in Afg..Instead of causing more problems in the name of developments, india must act as mature n savvy partner in all this mess .!! There is always a civilized way of doing things, India must use proper channel to be able to have trade or any kind of talks in afg.. which is thru Pakistan, Period!Any other short cuts will end up in long cuts .!!

What is Aghanistan ? Some extension of Pak Union ? Misconception some members have :lol:

Never trust an Indian or a scorpion.

Last time I heard the same was said bout Pakistan in Most of the countries including European, American and obviously India. :)

Glass house. no stone throw. rest the case. :)

I looked over the book but it does not mention that explicitly. Which page has a confirmation that the deal is signed?
I mean why should Iran do that? Seems unrealistic to me.

It's no open agreement that is transparent to the world, ofcourse these things are understood & done tacitly/secretly as was the case with "Indo-Soviet friendship treaty", so u have to read between the lines.

You have 1/3, and not the part that you really wanted.

26/11's continue, the bomb blasts in your cities continue.

Balochistan ? I give it till 2015.

LOLLL not the part we wanted..What is this yash chopra's movie :lol:

U should have given more time 2015 is on the corner,i don't want you to die soon :lol:Just kidding

Well pakistan have suffer but everything comes with ups and downs.It makes a nation more strong to deal with different situations..!

Back
Top Bottom