What's new

India’s ambitions to encircle Pakistan

India do not have any devious intention towards pakistan. India is all up for trade. It wants to increase its trade. Trade with iran, afghan, and north to afghan etc. MFN is one thing for which india is serious. Pakistan is sitting on the crossrode and could benefit from it. But in pakistan decison maker is paranoid and sees these effort to increase the trade as a "ambitions to encircle pakistan". With such a high level of paranoi, Whatever india do, you will always find the reason that its against pakistan, where as ground realities is it couldn't be furthur.

Without Pakistan's interest it will be very hard for any country to bring peace n developments in afghanistan. Now if India think she can sideline Pak to have existence in afg then we will see another Masla e Kashmir in progress!!

In simple words Inida possess a serious threat and perhaps start a no ending war in Afg..Instead of causing more problems in the name of developments, india must act as mature n savvy partner in all this mess .!! There is always a civilized way of doing things, India must use proper channel to be able to have trade or any kind of talks in afg.. which is thru Pakistan, Period!Any other short cuts will end up in long cuts .!!

:lol: That's the most ridiculous statement on this thread yet. Who the **** does Pakistan think she is, to want to dictate and influence one sovereign state's commercial and developmental ties with another equally sovereign nation???

Guys

Pakistan is a security state ruled by soldiers. India is more a land of "Banniyas" i.e. traders. China, our supposedly biggest enemy, and we want to be their largest trading partner. We bjsut want more tarde with Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran....please do not make us look what we are not.

It is o.k. for your Military leaders to keep you brainwashed to protect their control on your destiny. They are getting scared of the fact that Zardari wants to increase the trade with India and replicate India-China model for everlasting peace. If Pakistan too becomes a " Baniyaa" " nation i.e. a land of traders rather than soldiers, your army general will losse power over you guys. It's as simple as that.

L O L yes by kicking poor out and building on their land poverty is being eliminated i guess thats one way of looking at it.

Stop watching too many movies....Learn to use Google and Viola..you will have the answer....Yes we have a poverty problem..but its getting better..we are moving in the right direction..

Guys

Pakistan is a security state ruled by soldiers. India is more a land of "Banniyas" i.e. traders. China, our supposedly biggest enemy, and we want to be their largest trading partner. We bjsut want more tarde with Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran....please do not make us look what we are not.

It is o.k. for your Military leaders to keep you brainwashed to protect their control on your destiny. They are getting scared of the fact that Zardari wants to increase the trade with India and replicate India-China model for everlasting peace. If Pakistan too becomes a " Baniyaa" " nation i.e. a land of traders rather than soldiers, your army general will losse power over you guys. It's as simple as that.

This reminds me on a quote i once heard. "in the partition , Pakistan got the soldiers and India the clerks. "

look how far a country of clerks has come. At least now one should introspect and realize that harping about Indian wrongs and not fixing your own economy has so far not yielded any results. this article is a blatant attempt to shift the blame for the failed policies of Pakistanis leaders. I am surprised how many people here buy into it.

What do you mean by solving Kashmir? We both have different interpretation on Kashmir. India considers Kashmir an Integral part of India, hence the issue closed, while Pakistan consider Kashmir to be unfinished agenda of Partition, hence a dispute.

We don't even agree on basic fundamentals of Kashmir, so what to solve? The move forward is make LOC IB and move on. You your way and we our way

Kashmiris dont agree to it. Why not make kashmir an independent state ruled by kashmiris supported by pakistan and india both.

I agree with you...and i feel that Pakistan is not just a take away country that India can do anything in big level...I can understand the sensitivity involved in Pakistan by the involvement of India in Afghanistan....but i believe that India is not in a position now or in future to do any misadventure in Afganistan wrt Pakistan..I feel it is the deficit of trust between India and Pakistan that is creating misunderstanding... Otherwise...India is primarily targeting to establish its footprint as a nation in Afghanistan that is partner of a nation in trade,commerce and economic development rather than any military engagement... And on top of that India and Pakistan can really work with each other in Afghanistan too...Because ultimately...both Pakistan and India want a stable and economically successful Afganistan...

I think Pakistan is overestimating the Indian military capacity in Afganistan more than really what Indian military can do...But they are really underestimating the impact of trade and economic activity related impact that Indian has created in Afghanistan....I hope it makes sense to you..

I think india has misunderstood the afghans. Give them 2 years and see what happens to the billions spent for infrastructure and development. The fight for territory control is yet to take place amongst the pashtoon and northern alliance factions.

Itni jaldi itna paisa mat lagao werna sab tail hojaeyga.. let them settle down after nato troops leave.

Kashmiris dont agree to it. Why not make kashmir an independent state ruled by kashmiris supported by pakistan and india both.

Kashmiris by participating en mass in democratic process have already voted for India. Second an independent Kashmir is not viable. Third there is no provision for a independent Kashmir in UN resolution.

Anyway, this topic has been beaten to death in some of the previous threads

I think india has misunderstood the afghans. Give them 2 years and see what happens to the billions spent for infrastructure and development. The fight for territory control is yet to take place amongst the pashtoon and northern alliance factions.

Itni jaldi itna paisa mat lagao werna sab tail hojaeyga.. let them settle down after nato troops leave.

Yes ..I completely agree with you...but India does not have any choice rather than to take the risk...It may work or may not too...But i feel that this risk is worth taking ....

Do you feel happy about this? being called the Israel of China?.

Thats actually a huge complement for Pakistanis. Though I hope you guys don't ditch Israel in their time of need like Chinese ditched Pakistan in 65, 71 and 99.

Kashmiris by participating en mass in democratic process have already voted for India. Second an independent Kashmir is not viable. Third there is no provision for a independent Kashmir in UN resolution.

Anyway, this topic has been beaten to death in some of the previous threads

Democratic kashmir will be free of army, free of violence , freedom movement officially called off only that will reflect that kashmiris have indeed accepted india. All is well in kashmir ? a big no.

Democratic kashmir will be free of army, free of violence , freedom movement officially called off only that will reflect that kashmiris have indeed accepted india. All is well in kashmir ? a big no.

it is fre of army violemce. army needs to be there to keep off you guys.

Back
Top Bottom