What's new

India’s ambitions to encircle Pakistan

Attacking Pakistan will be blessing, we will feel pain but we take you down baby look at us on map we surround by many countries shtf. Indians it cos of pak their is stability, army doing much more than whole nato pu ssy who hide in barrack n use drones. attacking pak will unleash hell think Afghanistan but ten times worse their will be no peace in whole of Asia n once again euro imperialism has won USA fly out you be left to face drama for stabbing.

Attacking Pakistan will be blessing, we will feel pain but we take you down baby look at us on map we surround by many countries shtf. Indians it cos of pak their is stability, army doing much more than whole nato pu ssy who hide in barrack n use drones. attacking pak will unleash hell think Afghanistan but ten times worse their will be no peace in whole of Asia n once again euro imperialism has won USA fly out you be left to face drama for stabbing.

I don't think the Indian or pakistani decision makers are all that stupid to go to war when things have been relatively peaceful. However Afghanistan has always been in India's interests for it's minerals and to keep it stable by providing infrastructure and constructing schools.

I don't think the Indian or pakistani decision makers are all that stupid to go to war when things have been relatively peaceful. However Afghanistan has always been in India's interests for it's minerals and to keep it stable by providing infrastructure and constructing schools.

yeah wah wah just like India cares for Kashmir, dont you people get it we know your history and the hidden plots how can you say this n think we are some daft people, kid we are a neighboring country that had to see our people die from the partition coming on the trains, to the new born pak. we saw babri masjid burn down, we seen images of Kashmir women harassed by Indian polcie we all know how the army n police stand n watch Muslims suffer on Indian turf. pak army has caught men doing terror and they took off their pants they were not circumcised, they had faces of Indians. building schools in Afghanistan cos India cares or is it can use it as spy location to play games. karzai he be gone soon.

why don't indians work on their own infastructure and schools? everybody knows it needs tons of work.

yeah wah wah just like India cares for Kashmir, dont you people get it we know your history and the hidden plots how can you say this n think we are some daft people, kid we are a neighboring country that had to see our people die from the partition coming on the trains, to the new born pak. we saw babri masjid burn down, we seen images of Kashmir women harassed by Indian polcie we all know how the army n police stand n watch Muslims suffer on Indian turf. pak army has caught men doing terror and they took off their pants they were not circumcised, they had faces of Indians. building schools in Afghanistan cos India cares or is it can use it as spy location to play games. karzai he be gone soon.

Damn! Didnt realize you would go all Pak Fauj on us! Yeah mate, the country to your east is very scared! Please dont give a monologue here to scare their people more!

Well I'm from Kashmir myself. It's simple really, anyone who doesn't want to live in India can simply leave :)
Please don't bring up internal matters on here, because for every "Babri Masjid" or riot I can bring up five more CURRENT matters in pakistan. And if your country believes India is behind pakistan's unrest, why hasn't pakistan declared it internationally? How long are you people going to wait? We've been hearing the same beating drum for 60 decades already.

Damn! Didnt realize you would go all Pak Fauj on us! Yeah mate, the country to your east is very scared! Please dont give a monologue here to scare their people more!

it was Pakistanis helped get Indian sailors returned back to their families, not shining India.

it was Pakistanis helped get Indian sailors returned back to their families, not shining India.

And it was the Indian Army to hand back your own soldiers even AFTER you guys denied they were your own. Think Kargil

Now stay on topic.

Well I'm from Kashmir myself. It's simple really, anyone who doesn't want to live in India can simply leave :)
Please don't bring up internal matters on here, because for every "Babri Masjid" or riot I can bring up five more CURRENT matters in pakistan. And if your country believes India is behind pakistan's unrest, why hasn't pakistan declared it internationally? How long are you people going to wait? We've been hearing the same beating drum for 60 decades already.

The **** going in pak is pak problem no Indian is getting killed while army sitting by or police their are maybe few cases but army or police do not ignore it unlike India the whole institution is playing against majority Muslims. what is rss hindutva youth plz explain.

The **** going in pak is pak problem no Indian is getting killed while army sitting by or police their are maybe few cases but army or police do not ignore it unlike India the whole institution is playing against majority Muslims. what is rss hindutva youth plz explain.

I don't think I need to prove anything to you. But we have Muslims in high positions (politically and militarily)

RSS is a charity organization it has nothing to do with politics look it up.

And it was the Indian Army to hand back your own soldiers even AFTER you guys denied they were your own. Think Kargil

Now stay on topic.

return of sailors was recently n pak didn't have to but we did out of good will. kargil was something else and long time go.

I don't think I need to prove anything to you. But we have Muslims in high positions (politically and militarily)

RSS is a charity organization it has nothing to do with politics look it up.

this is why I thank god we have our own country otherwise be dominated by liars, who in the morning would act as our Friends but at night would switch and burn our houses down.

return of sailors was recently n pak didn't have to but we did out of good will. kargil was something else and long time go.

Comparing acts of a 2 countries during war vs during peace ?? hmm.. Well in that case, the thought about treatment of hundreds of Pakistani people in Indian hospitals comes to mind ..

this is why I thank god we have our own country otherwise be dominated by liars, who in the morning would act as our Friends but at night would switch and burn our houses down.

NEVER KNEW ZARDARI AND CO-POLITICIANS WERE RIGHITEOUS AND TRUTHFULL INDIVIDUALS.......SO WHO IS BOMBING AND SHOOTING IN KARACHI AND OTHER CITIES?

Comparing acts of a 2 countries during war vs during peace ?? hmm.. Well in that case, the thought about treatment of hundreds of Pakistani people in Indian hospitals comes to mind ..

return of sailors was about that your own government left their own people for dead it was pak that had to do the bidding.

Back
Top Bottom