What's new

India’s 1000MW dam on Chenab

We should not forget our history: Gen Ayub Khan became forgetful of the country's interests and signed a deal with India and sold its rivers. What ruler will sell the rivers of his country. But Ayub Khan did because the then Indian prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, feigned to treat him as his equal and give legitimacy to his dictatorial rule .
To paraphrase Faisal Naqvi(Pakistan's lawyer in court of arbitration regarding Kishenganga): 'aap ne 1960 tak late kiye is liye aapko 3 dariya mile. 1949 mein settle kar dete to paanch dariya mil jate'
'Ab isko chedo mat. Warna yeh bhi nahi milega'

The water treaty was signed by Pakistani Government. Don't blame us, if your government is unable to proceed on any of the dam projects or water irrigation projects. The dams are as per the treaty.

This where India taking advantage of our corrupt politicians.....as she did gave billion rupees to the head of of that Pakistani department, just to keep his mouth shut and don't raise this issue on any forum......and he was remain silent for 4 years during PPP govt....and mean while India was constructing dams in Kashmir...and then he run away to Canada....now he is in Canada...:laughcry:

This where India taking advantage of our corrupt politicians.....as she did gave billion rupees to the head of of that Pakistani department, just to keep his mouth shut and don't raise this issue on any forum......and he was remain silent for 4 years during PPP govt....and mean while India was constructing dams in Kashmir...and then he run away to Canada....now he is in Canada...:laughcry:

... and whom did India pay before those ' four ' years .. after all it has constructed Dams before too ?

I knew history was not a strong point, but, your comment on 'corrupt' politicians is interesting, because it was signed by the 'honest' military in 1960. To be precise, Ayub Khan. Now, are you saying the army is corrupt?

Zaara soch kar, itihaas pad kar, reply kiya karo.

... and whom did India pay before those ' four ' years .. after all it has constructed Dams before too ?

RAW paid Ayub Khan and all the PM and Presidents of Pakistan.

Like Kashmir issue, This is one more tool to radicalize Pakistani citizen.

I have seen how Zaid Hamids, Hamid Guls and Lakhwis are spewing venom against India on this issue. They are trying to build an army of terrorists by provoking illiterate/ill-educated Pakistanis..

The Wise Pakistani know that this is not an issue.

The place where you already deployed 1 Million army and holding that land illegally....to make more dams or do more investments will not bother the world......Only it will bother the Pakistan as she has direct connection with this issue.

1 Million army is in J&K??? 1/10 th of population is army??? :woot: :omghaha:

by the way,I suggest you guys please try International court..
but we already won a case in this nature against you..and if IWT is so biased,why don't you cancel it??me too think IWT should be canceled as it is too generous..we should offer something like 20-30% of water like we offer BD..and you govt is incapable to make dams and you guys are suffering 10 hours a day loadshedding..I know you guys are angry,but thats not our fault..

I knew history was not a strong point, but, your comment on 'corrupt' politicians is interesting, because it was signed by the 'honest' military in 1960. To be precise, Ayub Khan. Now, are you saying the army is corrupt?

Zaara soch kar, itihaas pad kar, reply kiya karo.

RAW paid Ayub Khan and all the PM and Presidents of India.

You also need to understand what i wrote....................don't just jump to conclusions.....
What i said that Indians are not allowed to make dams under that treaty on every river which flows to Paksitan....only on River Ravi and some other but not on all rivers.......but now Indians are making dams on those Rivers which were banned under that treaty....:toast_sign:

You also need to understand what i wrote....................don't just jump to conclusions.....
What i said that Indians are not allowed to make dams under that treaty on every river which flows to Paksitan....only on River Ravi and some other but not on all rivers.......but now Indians are making dams on those Rivers which were banned under that treaty....:toast_sign:

If that is the case who stops you in going to ICJ and fighting for your rights???

Ravi, Beas and Sutle to be precise. Now, why is it that the International courts don't seem to recognise your point of view? Are we paying them off too?

Run off the river dams are allowed. Again as per the treaty. Now, if there are violations they can be pointed out. Else, its perfectly legal. Which is why I said, you cannot blame your politicians. They are just following what was signed earlier.:D

This is typical example of mis-information and ill-education.. Do you think ppl sitting at peshawar (ISI-Fauj) and Islamabad (Politicians) are dumb?? If this could be the issue, they would have discussed it with India. For such incident there is a tool called diplomacy (The Indian diplomat will be called in Islamabad and Islamabad will raise concern.)..

One of you two is dumb.. Either Authority or Mulla brigade..

This Water loss theory was propagated by Mullah brigade and there supporters..

This is typical example of mis-information and ill-education.. Do you think ppl sitting at peshawar (ISI-Fauj) and Islamabad (Politicians) are dumb?? If this could be the issue, they would have discussed it with India. For such incident there is a tool called diplomacy (The Indian diplomat will be called in Islamabad and Islamabad will raise concern.)..

Sometimes I wonder whether these chaps really believe that all knowledge is possessed only by Pakistanis/overseas Pakistanis on internet forums & that those in the Government of Pakistan are just a bunch of uneducated dolts. Absolutely crazy !

Ask any of them how India is stealing water or what does the IWT, arguably one of the most generous treaties for the lower riparian state,actually says and they can only mumble cliches. It follows a pattern...talks with India.....but what about..really? Ask what is Pakistan's negotiating position, not its official roof top one but one that can be negotiated...and they simply fall silent. These people are addicted to their rubbish

First thing why ISI is riding so much on nerves of your peoples.....What ISI has to do with making of Dams..........damn.......ISI Dont' make dams, its an intelligence agency.......and that issue is totally political....and central govt. work only on the instructions of related department....and as i also mentioned....Indians took advantage of those corrupt peoples, by giving them money and keep their mouth shut not to raise that issue.....(it is not a secret any more...even revealed by General PASHA....the mostly our politicians and TV Channel Anchors are entertained by CIA and RAW with money, Alcohol and women...........I also mentioned that Head of that Department...took money from Indians and he was remain silient more than 4 years and then he run away to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom