What's new

India, Russia to sign S-400 missile deal this week: Kremlin

India cannot pump as much money as Pakistan can pump in Russian economy after CPEC.Imran is another factor who is good looking.Modi is nowhere close to Imran in looks so Pakistan has upper hand over all when it comes to diplomacy or overall relationship with West or Russia.

You still have JF17,NASR & Bhakatarshikan.S400 acquisition won't change much.
Kid! you seriously need to go to school and read some history of how diplomacy works and what the actual reality is when it comes to world economics

Some points

YES India is the U.S bitch in Asia to try and take on China and regional countries

China already has S400 and had it for years

India has also been a cash cow for Russia after repeated indian weapons failures anx this continues

India whinged and cried infront of the U.S and in return for reduction in Iranian oil they allowed S400 purchase

Pakistan is right next door with 150 nuclear warheads and growing fast with array of missiles
This system is a threat to china and Pakistan will work with China to keep india as a big target and circumnavigate its defences including S400 when it eventually gets inducted, if it gets inducted that is

- FYI, China received it's first batch of S-400 only in July 2018. So your claim of China having it since years is utter non-sense

https://thediplomat.com/2018/07/chi...400-missile-air-defense-regiment-from-russia/

- Pakistan has been US puppet for so long and I'm sure it still is even though y'all claim you moved under China's foot. Eventually, y'all just moved from being the side chick of one country to another - no significant change in your status though

- India isn't a cash cow to Russia but unlike China, you can procure weapons systems from Russia only if you pay them. Begging and boot licking doesn't work with every country

- Pak may have 150 warheads or 1500, it really doesn't matter cuz firing a single warhead would result in mass destruction of the entire region

- and your claim that the Pak has better indigenous weapons systems than India, if painting Chinese maal in green is what makes it pakistani, I'll have to admit your painters did an awesome job

Pakistan has built up good reltaionships with Russia over the period of time. Pakistan can stop this deal if they pressurise Russia.
Was it sarcasm? Cuz i don't understand on what should i laugh at :omghaha:

Now nuclear war will be fun:yay:

I do agree with you.You not only have competitive defence industry but you are miles ahead of India in almost all things be it automobile industry,be it research,IT sector,agriculture industry or economy reforms.If India can learn a thing or two from you then we can also have a bright future.
Something you can learn from the other well famed false flaggers on this forum is, don't give out too easily in the initial stages that you're anti-India. Give it some time, act knowledgeable and than bash India where you have a pretty decent chance of being an elite member or maybe a think tank if things work your way and if you're able to impress the mods with your India bashing skills

I do agree with you.You not only have competitive defence industry but you are miles ahead of India in almost all things be it automobile industry,be it research,IT sector,agriculture industry or economy reforms.If India can learn a thing or two from you then we can also have a bright future.

If you can learn to simply take your head out of your *** you would be in a better position

You have become the 3rd most effected state by terrorism behind only syria and Afghanistan, whilst you have eagerly tried to export terrorism

You have tens of thousands of poverty stricken farmers trying to storm your capital city, dying from hunger whilst you celebrate buying Russian equipment that china and Pakistan will counter

If you can learn to simply take your head out of your *** you would be in a better position

You have become the 3rd most effected state by terrorism behind only syria and Afghanistan, whilst you have eagerly tried to export terrorism

You have tens of thousands of poverty stricken farmers trying to storm your capital city, dying from hunger whilst you celebrate buying Russian equipment that china and Pakistan will counter

You did not get me.I am saying we are dirt poor because we are not following you.If we would have followed you then we would not had any poor in the first place and our economy would have been in a great shape.

S400 seriously dangerous weapon system

As is the rafale fighter purchase

The huge Su30mki fleet

The highly advanced phalcon AWACS.

And the new one billion dollar kolkatta class guided missile destroyers

The arihant nuclear missle submarines .

What is common on all these hyper expensive weapons is you have no hope of acquiring this costly systems .
You will counter using cheaper options be it thunders or Turkish corvettes or tactics but you never buy serious top end hardware.
You simply don't have the finances

I thought it was already deployed by Hindustan . ...

chinese already got it from russia , pakisan has some abdali something for it .
EbdAli is the last thing you should wish for!!! It wasn't pretty the last time he appeared, and it won't be different either if he shows up again in future....

I have read enough of threads and posts of Hindustanis in last few years on PDF drawing dooms day picture for Pakistan because Hindustan is deploying S400.

Chacha Umar ka takaza hai.koi nahi.aapki galti nahi hai.

India cannot pump as much money as Pakistan can pump in Russian economy after CPEC.Imran is another factor who is good looking.Modi is nowhere close to Imran in looks so Pakistan has upper hand over all when it comes to diplomacy or overall relationship with West or Russia.

You still have JF17,NASR & Bhakatarshikan.S400 acquisition won't change much.

Is this brilliant sarcasm or are you just another headless false flagger. Can’t tell.
Either way funny as hell:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom