What's new

India, Russia opt for velvet divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the Saudis already be screaming the way things around going for the maulvis they support?
Pakistan's new security policy aims to reform madrassas - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Madrassa managers, clerics detained in Lahore crackdown - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Protest against raid on madrassa - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Pak to crackdown on 48 madrassas involved in terrorism

On another note, is your *** jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Saudis are busy with their investments in syria and yemen which are going bad. Soon your turn will come. Now wait your turn.

Check the time difference between Yuan devaluation and the tianjin port blasts and then us military logistical base blasts in japan.

There is a hint.Things are much hotter than you think.

@gau8av this is for you also.
things are hot on their east coast and population base and all over the SCS vs the US military, PLA wont open 2 fronts.

United Sates carrier battle groups with USS Gerald Ford next year, assisted by all those sneaky ninja soryu class subs ;)

not worried about a China and India fight over Aksai.

First learn

'Practice what you preach'

Total Military & Eco Assistance to India -1.JPG
Total Military & Eco Assistance to India -2.JPG
Total Military & Eco Assistance to India -3.JPG
Total Military & Eco Assistance to India -4.JPG

U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants (Greenbook) - Data.gov

True that, but you are missing a point there - US and China are not going to stabilize in proportion to each other. China will keep rising and US will get further behind. The whole game being played is to prevent that from happening. Rewind back to UK and draw parallels to it's quick decline post WW1 and stabilization with respect to US in 50s. It vacated it's space for US.
Correct.
Now if US accepts China's pre-eminence and restricts itself to being a regional power in Americas then I would concede to you argument but I don't see any signs of it happening any time soon.
But Yeah why not, thirty years down the line anything is possible.
The problem with that is that if US will never restrict itself to being a regional power in american continent. Its not only a fight for hegemony but also fight for prosperity. Its the trade (also dollar) with the world that makes US so rich and prosperous, they are not going to give away that. US is still leader in innovation but as time progresses and technology imbalances diminish its free for all. It will be some thing like 18th century european fight for colonies.

One advantage US has that china doesnt is Europe. US has european allies who support them and help them enforce their policies. Now the new addition to the game is Asia, If china can get hold of most of asian countries in its side then yes they have a good chance. The countries must be like india, japan, indonesia, iran which are strong economic ,diplomatic and military powers. So the americans just need to do one thing keep china isolated in asia they have won the war. China will simply remain a major power without any influence.

Russia for now might agree with china bcos of their economy is not doing well. China a neighboring country becoming strong does not bode well for russia. As china tries to expand its influence it will also try to get mongolia or some parts of russian territory. As such russia will not let china grow beyond certain point and geo politics compulsion will make them pally with india but against west.

How do major white powers end up dominating others ? They first help them, then take over them.
Americans helped europeans in WWII and they gained prominence. British and other european powers helped local states in india against each other and took over them finally.

But china is pissing of the whole region and going now where.

Last edited:
Except that it comes from a known Modi baiter & will be taken seriously by no one.

Obviously modi fanboys like you on defence.pk are the only one to be taken seriously by more than 7 billion humans of this world.

no, Russia are just 150 million people.

we are not at par with them economically, we have next to no oil and gas resources compared to them.

and militarily, as you said, there are no comparisons to be made either.

agree on that we should not go too deep into any one camp, non aligned is a good place to be, we can even influence others to join us.

150 million of ageing population withba contracting economy .
I dont think so that is a good omen.

things are hot on their east coast and population base and all over the SCS vs the US military, PLA wont open 2 fronts.

United Sates carrier battle groups with USS Gerald Ford next year, assisted by all those sneaky ninja soryu class subs ;)

not worried about a China and India fight over Aksai.

Not worried too. Russia will defuse any india-china fight. Right now we are witnessing the start of the covert wars into the homelands. If things don't defuse ,it will become overt.

Obviously modi fanboys like you on defence.pk are the only one to be taken seriously by more than 7 billion humans of this world.

:lol: No such expectation. A bit tickled that you consider me to be a "fan boy" but that is pretty much par for this discourse.

maybe, but we shouldn't overestimate what leverage we have

man, the US are the devils, I'd rather be in anyone's camp but the US'

up to current admin to squander years of trust, though.. I hope they wont

:lol: No such expectation. A bit tickled that you consider me to be a "fan boy" but that is pretty much par for this discourse.

It is easy to see a fanboy in you. A person who served in Indian foreign service shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone just because he criticized your doodh patti hero.

And considerable diversification and reduction of strain on cities and population transferring to rural areas. The land for free program is working and is boosting agro output considerably. Also unemployment is extremely low.

Its also a boon for local aircraft manufacturers who got plummeled by Western Boeing/Airbus bribing top managers in public and private airlines to buy their aircraft.

"Having said that, the willingness to sell such a cutting-edge weapon system to Pakistan, India’s archrival, is indeed hugely symbolic in its import for the quality of Russia-Indian relations today. To be sure, if the sale goes through, India-Russia relations can never be the same again. The romance of the Indo-Soviet friendship began dissipating in the early nineties but a special bonding laced with realism promptly replaced it, but now that seems to be inexorably unraveling. The good thing is that the parting of ways may not be in acrimony or with heartache."

:(
Oo bhai,
Indo- Russian Military trade book currently is still worth more than ten years of your entire defence budget.

It is easy to see a fanboy in you. A person who served in Indian foreign service shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone just because he criticized your doodh patti hero.

How does it matter where he served? They can still have a point of view. Mani Shankar Aiyar too served in the IFS. I pointed out the facts.

Common sense would suggest that neither the relationship with Pakistan nor China has suddenly got worse, cease fire violations have been happening since 2013 w.r.t Pakistan & Chinese intrusions happened and increased dramatically when MMS was in power. So how does it become a Modi issue? In any case, if a person has to rely on a hypothetical (a sale of Su 35 to Pakistan) to suggest that the government's foreign policy is flawed, he is pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom