What's new

India, Russia opt for velvet divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
2)pakistani/British-european muslims of Pakistani descent

Pakistan has no control over British-European Muslims running off to Syria and I seriously doubt that Pakistanis make up for a large number of fighters in Syria. There are reports of Hazara Shias from Pakistan fighting on Assad's side but close to none showing that Pakistanis are fighting on the side of Daesh or FSA. And anyway, what could Russia pressurize Pakistan to do? We're already cracking down on TTP-outfits which lean towards Daesh.

Pakistan has no control over British-European Muslims running off to Syria and I seriously doubt that Pakistanis make up for a large number of fighters in Syria. There are reports of Hazara Shias from Pakistan fighting on Assad's side but close to none showing that Pakistanis are fighting on the side of Daesh or FSA. And anyway, what could Russia pressurize Pakistan to do? We're already cracking down on TTP-outfits which lean towards Daesh.

Russia has its ways.Time will tell whether the saudis are your puppetmasters or the Chinese .

Turkey Facilitates Relocation of Al Qaeda Terrorists from Northern Pakistan to Syria | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

So what aid india got per capita compared to pakistan.By the way i am living in 2015 and not 1946-2012 and US aid gone majority for NGO activities and not for military as we are in soviet camp.

Per-Capita over 60 years during which the Indian population spiked from 300 million to 1.2 billion and Pakistani population went from 30 million to approximately 180 million? You can go ahead and do the calculations.

Per-Capita over 60 years during which the Indian population spiked from 300 million to 1.2 billion and Pakistani population went from 30 million to approximately 180 million? You can go ahead and do the calculations.

Buddy are you a fool to calculate the population in 1946 as the figure shows from 1946-2012.India is having more than 1 billion people for the past several years buddy, go and figure it out.Your chinese members mock on another thread that with out china you people cannot survive.

some guys are really in hurry ... lolz....

Well, I agree with you here..... one deal isn't going to make or break everything, however, it will surely speed it up by half a decade...... what interests me is 'Putin's' Russia - China - Pakistan nexus for the coming decade.

Let's see how this new game gets played out in the mid to long term! :)

Seriously ??
You need the support of IMF and WB to maintain your economy .And totally in debted to them.which is totally dominated by Western nations under US.
And you can side with Russia-China .
Funny .Only nation that can team up with them is Iran.
Teaming up with Russia means you need to criticise West for each and every aggressive moves.CanPakistan do that ?

Like I said earlier When entire Indian Diplomars looks at North with practical aporoach Bhadrakumar will looks south with retard approach.
This guy was fried by another eminent diplomat Dr TP Srinivasan.during a TV debate.May Russia can sell some Su 35 to Pakistan.But that will finish whateer influence of Russia in Indian Market.Now we have money unlike that in 90s.
We will invest that in for own indigenous and JV arrangaments.Russians are famous in apllying these kind of tricks.If they want Indonesia and African nations can buy more Su 35 than Pakistan.
But they think they force us to buy their maintenace expensive stuff through these media propoganda .They are terribly mistaken.
Now news are coming that we wont buy additional Su 30 but only upgrade current system .If they force us more multibillion deal will go to some other nations.

Yes Pakistan Can Buy it Like 5 Billion Dollar Pakistan Paying for 8 subs like pakistan Paying 1 Billion For AH-1Z heli 1000 hellfire missile Like Pakistan paying for 8 Global cutters Patrol boats from America Like Pakistan is paying ATR like Pakistan and many more stuff so don't worry about Pakistan Paying
these are on loans ...

Buddy are you a fool to calculate the population in 1946 as the figure shows from 1946-2012.

Not the sharpest knife in the kitchen, are ya? You were the one proposing we do a per-capita comparison over the last 60 years. I'm just pointing out the impossibility of calculating it.

This was in 2012, a good 2 years before Operation Zarb-e-Azb, my dim-witted friend. Al Qaeda terrorists have little of a presence in Northern Pakistan now.

Do you think that your Saudi masters will let you destroy their machinery with such ease? Zarb-e-Azb is just cosmetic change.Saudi arabia has control of tens of thousands of seminaries across pakistan. The machinery still exists.

Now I supposed to believe that pakistan has a change of heart? There are several terrorist camps in pakistani kashmir and NWFP still funded massively by Saudi money of which Kashmir of india ,central asia ,Xiniyiang of China are primary targets.

In the short term, it's an incompatibility....... fast forward twenty - thirty years, where both the US and China are at the same technological, economic, social balance - both will come to respect one another as partners...... as in the end arrogance will give way to reason and logic.... don't forget, both are bigger bannyas than India! :D

Regarding synergy between US and China, Man you gotta be kidding me!! Pacific command shits bricks over China every morning. I haven't see two countries more in-compatible. China's rise in Global Politics is proportional to fall of US.

Seriously? I thought more of you............. then this excellent post by your magnificence.............. you think way too small to deserve my attention!

Seriously ??
You need the support of IMF and WB to maintain your economy .And totally in debted to them.which is totally dominated by Western nations under US.
And you can side with Russia-China .
Funny .Only nation that can team up with them is Iran.
Teaming up with Russia means you need to criticise West for each and every aggressive moves.CanPakistan do that ?

Like I said earlier When entire Indian Diplomars looks at North with practical aporoach Bhadrakumar will looks south with retard approach.
This guy was fried by another eminent diplomat Dr TP Srinivasan.during a TV debate.May Russia can sell some Su 35 to Pakistan.But that will finish whateer influence of Russia in Indian Market.Now we have money unlike that in 90s.
We will invest that in for own indigenous and JV arrangaments.Russians are famous in apllying these kind of tricks.If they want Indonesia and African nations can buy more Su 35 than Pakistan.
But they think they force us to buy their maintenace expensive stuff through these media propoganda .They are terribly mistaken.
Now news are coming that we wont buy additional Su 30 but only upgrade current system .If they force us more multibillion deal will go to some other nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom