What's new

India, Russia opt for velvet divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if only the things were so simple and uni-dimensional as author has suggested in this myopic article.

International relations are never a zero - sum game, to all the skeptics I say wait for November.

Agreed the author is comparing international relations to behaviour of teenagers

Post of Think Tank Consultant in PDF is not better than Zaid Hamid as Defence ANALyst...

Yes, indeed. It's darned better than a pretend Gurkha from Nepal when the truth will be it is some Bihari or Gujrati wannabe Gurkha.

FYI we also got Gurkha in assam and in many parts of NE.

Second it always better to be even Indian Gurkha than Salwar Kammez Mard-e Momin who got history of dropping Panties.;)
Haha. Good one Bro!
He is going to new levels of low

Second it always better to be even Indian Gurkha than Salwar Kammez Mard-e Momin who got history of dropping Panties.;)
:enjoy: ..Panties :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Puffter "Sha" yes I will say it again "Sha, Sha" got it now "Shalwar Kameez". At least learn to say it properly you dhoti Saree lovers.

Dropping panties like you puffters did when Chinese frigged you in 1962?

We don't feel bad. We took you puffters on. All friggin 1,270 million of dhoti wearing shites. That is 6.5 of you creatures on for one of our boys. Thats what you call b*alls. Don't ever forget that nearly 1 to 7 of you dhotiwallas and then took on those brothers of yours from the swamps of the Ganga Bramaputra basin in 1971.

:lol: MK Bhadrakumar :rofl::rofl:

The same guy who said in 2009 that Obamas coming to power could lead to stoppage of any American arms sales to India.

In reality it turned out that Indo-US arms trade increased manifold under Obama presidency. :)

It is Russia's wish if they want to sell Su35 to Pakistan. But I doubt India can do more on weapon purchase program to help Russia.

I think if Russia does sell fighters to Pakistan, India may not go for PAKFA. If that happen Russia has no one else to look for to fund FGFA/PAKFA . China already have their programs running. I do not see any other country participating in development of fighter .

India would continue to work with Russia on strategic systems . India would also buy from US , France and Germany.

Russia and India both need each other. Both countries know it. Russia would not like to annoy India , not at this time when oil prices are so low

It is Russia's wish if they want to sell Su35 to Pakistan. But I doubt India can do more on weapon purchase program to help Russia.

I think if Russia does sell fighters to Pakistan, India may not go for PAKFA. If that happen Russia has no one else to look for to fund FGFA/PAKFA . China already have their programs running. I do not see any other country participating in development of fighter .

India would continue to work with Russia on strategic systems . India would also buy from US , France and Germany.

Russia and India both need each other. Both countries know it. Russia would not like to annoy India , not at this time when oil prices are so low
For developing a fifth generation fighter India need Russia more then Russia need India. And after Iran sanctions are over they may invest in pakfa

MK has a very particular, twisted agenda. In any case, nobody wise would be betting on Russia right now. Their Soviet era technology base is fast becoming outdated and economy is tanking. Moody rated its debt as junk earlier this year. Internationally, it is becoming a semi-pariah and overly dependent on China- which will replace it eventually in military exports. Not very hopeful on FGFA- India will likely exit on investment.

For developing a fifth generation fighter India need Russia more then Russia need India. And after Iran sanctions are over they may invest in pakfa
I had Iran in mind . But it would be few years (I would say 5) before they stabilise their economy and go on defence spending as such . Mind it low oil price impact Iran too. They also have the option of Chinese fifth Gen.

If Russia does sell fighters to Pakistan, why would India want to go with Russia for 5th generation fighter ? We would go with F35. Better to have both feet in one boat . That may just shut the door on Russian defence industry . And what does Russia get out of it ? Just $5-10 B from Pakistan.

India would have its loss too. As Russia is the one who has provided nuclear sub to India and another one in discussion .

That is why I say both countries would not like to upset their relationship.

Puffter "Sha" yes I will say it again "Sha, Sha" got it now "Shalwar Kameez". At least learn to say it properly you dhoti Saree lovers.

Dropping panties like you puffters did when Chinese frigged you in 1962?

We don't feel bad. We took you puffters on. All friggin 1,270 million of dhoti wearing shites. That is 6.5 of you creatures on for one of our boys. Thats what you call b*alls. Don't ever forget that nearly 1 to 7 of you dhotiwallas and then took on those brothers of yours from the swamps of the Ganga Bramaputra basin in 1971.
bla_bla_bla21.gif

Bhai tum sa na ho payega...:P Show your awesum TT firepower to newbies here.

Yet the predatory nations did not pick off switzerland for centuries . We have a decent nuke arsenal and we are not majors in the dedollarization movement in which Russia and China are .We are followers in this train though.

Interjecting some History here:

Switzerland was never ever defenceless. It was the epicenter of military strength of Europe, and whole Swiss nation was a nation of mercenaries who served in various European Armies. Swiss Pikeman formed infantry core of nearly all Catholic armies, and they had even beaten back French invasion, this when France was a superpower of Europe. Even today, it has highest per-capita availability of weapons, with every Swiss being constitutionally bound to be armed.

Being neutral does not mean that you are defenceless. It could also mean that they were playing both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom