What's new

India, Russia may build supercomputer to rival China's Tianhe-2

... I really doubted where you guys got the confidence to make it.
...Thanks.

where they got the confidence?

Ruskies have just been sanctioned hence a bit tight now...so they decide to make a roadkill itching towards their Rupee ATM, as usual.

As for the indians, my educated guess is that Modi's wish to equip indian homes with toilets for the 1st time in history ( if he is elected of course) has made some indian engineers so excited that they decided to get together and have a bold brainfart to celebrate the occasion.

there you go. :cheesy:

Everything is easy for the Indians。

It just so happens that they are never bothered to do anything。:D

It is the super computer which is the present version that beat USA that do not mean USA will stop coming with advanced super computers in the near future. They are at a different level ..... no comparison at all.

LOL
The gap between India and China is far wider than that between China and US.
(India counts <1/4 of China, China counts >1/2 of US)

To compete with US is not in India's calendar, just out of range. Overtaking US sits well in China's 5-year plan.
US's age is coming, she has too many problem to solve its own.

Type china and credit you will get 10's of articles about manipulated GDP growth rate.

1) You're crazy. China credits AA, India credits BBB-. You were throwing the rocks at other houses from your glass-made flat.

2) You can also search by keywords "India and credit", "US and credit", nobody stands alone.

3) Prepare a life jacket to search "dishonest Indian" , I'm sure you will be flooded.

The same wealthy Chinese are leaving China after accumulation wealth in search of a better lands. There is a famous name for a corrupt CCP official who is ready to leave china after amassing the wealth and shifting it abroad along with his family called "the naked man".

You're correct. I have to say, it's not the fault of CCP, it's the nature of Human beings. Corruption will spin up seriously when the nation crossing US$ 10,000/capita. It may come down after that since people have more opportunity to make money.

I suspect you're not an Indian, you're those oversea stray Chinese. (No offence, if not.)

Sharing a bollywood movie "Knock out" (Bollywood version of phone booth), those proper dressed general manager in charge of a Swiss bank served nicely to VIP from India.

If both can join hands they can do it faster and better,best of both will make a great product.

LOL

To compete with US is not in India's calendar, just out of range. Overtaking US sits well in China's 5-year plan.

1) You're crazy. China credits AA, India credits BBB-. You were throwing the rocks at other houses from your glass-made flat.

2) You can also search by keywords "India and credit", "US and credit", nobody stands alone.

3) Prepare a life jacket to search "dishonest Indian" , I'm sure you will be flooded.

You're correct. I have to say, it's not the fault of CCP, it's the nature of Human beings. Corruption will spin up seriously when the nation crossing US$ 10,000/capita. It may come down after that since people have more opportunity to make money.

I suspect you're not an Indian, you're those oversea stray Chinese. (No offence, if not.)

Sharing a bollywood movie "Knock out" (Bollywood version of phone booth), those proper dressed general manager in charge of a Swiss bank served nicely to VIP from India.

When you compare, yardstick should not change.
You can cover Sh!t with perfume,but you know what it is.
Or are one of those who think that his Sh!t dsnt stink.

When you compare, yardstick should not change.
You can cover Sh!t with perfume,but you know what it is.
Or are one of those who think that his Sh!t dsnt stink.

I beautified nothing. Communism should be cured, communism-hate should also be cured.

All China's success are made by Chinese people and her adoptable culture, not CCP. China may goes faster without CCP, or may not. But it is so far so good (it performed better than most), no need rush to change the status quo.

I beautified nothing. Communism should be cured, communism-hate should also be cured.

All China's success are made by Chinese people and her adoptable culture, not CCP. China may goes faster without CCP, or may not. But it is so far so good (it performed better than most), no need rush to change the status quo.
Yup agree most of the chinese are hardworking,with out these people nothing could have been achived.but some of the guys and rants some times are irritating.
They spam the threads with rants.
And thier arguments are like.
If the statement says,its a dirty pig...
They will be talking about dirty and the other guy will be talking about pig,but some are good in debate and i like them have respect for them,and you can see those guys wont be jumping on every topic under the sun and give expert openion.

the russian is digging another whole waiting for those clueless indians to jump in again``and again``lol

LOL

When I said there is a huge gap between the west and East in R&D and development of technology, I do not mean economy.
There is no technological gap between India and China, what ever you guys do we can also do and we can do better than you in some fields.

I am not comparing Indian with China, I am talking about false GDP stats your CCP is trumpeting in the last 5 years when infrastructure is the main source of GDP growth rate.

So you watch Bollywood ..... good to know.

It is not only corrupt but normal wealthy Chinese are leaving China and this phenomena is continuing since long time.

where they got the confidence?

Ruskies have just been sanctioned hence a bit tight now...so they decide to make a roadkill itching towards their Rupee ATM, as usual.

As for the indians, my educated guess is that Modi's wish to equip indian homes with toilets for the 1st time in history ( if he is elected of course) has made some indian engineers so excited that they decided to get together and have a bold brainfart to celebrate the occasion.

there you go. :cheesy:

:blah: :blah: :blah: Here is the great Chinese troll who comes up with dumb arguments like 'India do not have any facility to produce solid propellants for Missiles" :omghaha:

Both the Russian Lomonosov supercomputer and the Chinese Tianhe-2 supercomputer (and others) uses banks of Intel Xeon processors.

Right now its just a race of who can string the most with the best architecture.

I wonder if Intel has black project chip designs that they aren't selling overseas...
Sunway Bluelight,a supercomputer which is made up of Sunway 1600 CPU made by China,ranks 33 in the Top500 supercomputer list and is faster than all the Indian and Russia computers.Apart from Intel processors,Tianhe 2 also uses thousands of China-made FT1500.And our next gen supercomputer won't use foreign CPUs,which will top the supercomputer list in 2015 or 2016.

You are correct!!

But for India or Russia to design a processor on its own with 15 nm technology and that can beat intel will take time.

Right now India is heading in that direction, may be in a decade or so India will be able to design and manufacture its own processors and other semiconductor devices.

GOI has given nod to establish two semiconductor manufacturing plants in India.

Or else CCP will come up with some manipulated stats related to super computers ..... :lol:
Though it uses Intel CPU, your supercomputer is still far away from Sunway Bluelight,which is made up of China-made Sunway 1600 processors.Home | TOP500 Supercomputer SitesFind the 33th Sunway Bluelight in this website.While we are using Intel processors to build the world's fastest computer,we are also developing our domestic CPU technology.

Last edited:
We have no indigenous chip making plants,none.

Accept the fact and try to achieve the goal instead of defending the indefensible

All of you even the Indians members are speaking Rubbish!! You people don't even know the basics of electronics and you are debating on super computers. Hats Off to this height of stupidity!! :hitwall:

We have no indigenous chip making plants,none.

Accept the fact and try to achieve the goal instead of defending the indefensible

We Have!!!!! won't tell you but where.

Back
Top Bottom