What's new

India, Russia may build supercomputer to rival China's Tianhe-2

India 'may' host the Olympics in 2016.

India 'may' host the Olympics in 2020.

India 'may' aspire to host the Olympics in 2024.

India 'may' aspire to host the Olympics in 2028.

India 'may' build a high-speed rail network.

India 'may' send a man into space by 2015.

India 'may' send a man to the Moon by 2020.

India 'may' grow faster than China in 2009.

India 'may' grow faster than China in 2010.

India 'may' grow faster than China in 2011.

India 'may' become a superpower by 2012.

India 'may' become a superpower by 2020.

India 'may' become a superpower by 2025.

India 'may' become a superpower by 2030.

India 'may' induct INS Kolkata in 2009, or 2010, or 2011, or 2012, or 2013, or 2014...

Hal Tejas 'may' achieve full operational clearance in 2001, or 2002, or 2003, or 2004, or 2005, or 2006, or 2007, or 2008, or 2009, or 2010, or 2011, or, 2012, or 2013, or 2014...

Indians 'may' talk less and do more.

Pigs 'may' fly.

Talk is cheap.

The more you talk, the cheaper you are, and the Indians are the cheapest of them all.

Just forget about this supercomputer. It's NOT going to happen.

Indian will be a world number one super power in 9999. :lol:

Top Super computer is not for nations GDP size smaller than $5t (2013), either alone or banded.
Everybody wants a super-car and super-car is not for everybody.

Top Super computer is not for nations GDP size smaller than $5t (2013), either alone or banded.

So by your logic.only US,China & Japan would have a supercomputer.Epic Fail!

Just forget about this supercomputer. It's NOT going to happen.

Let me tell about a more improbable event-You will get over your obsession for India... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
https://defence.pk/search/3102788/

:usflag:
I am talking about Giant screen like in Imax ..... Is it tough to understand my post ??

I am dreaming about the day when I will be given a separate room and a secretary ........ work is becoming hectic these days ..... :lol:.
Your English is piss poor. i guess Cisco hiring policy is aligned with affirmative action.

:usflag:
Your English is piss poor. i guess Cisco hiring policy is aligned with affirmative action.

Why complain about my english with out understanding my post clearly ......... :lol:

Now as per the title India and Russia will topple Chinese from number 1 spot ...... Cry me a river.... :lol:

We some times interact with those PCB designers who are ethinic chinese who like to imitate English by changing their names. To tell you it is very difficult to understand what they are talking .... their accent is one of the worst.

Last edited:
China will unveil a new supercomputer that runs twice as fast as the Tianhe-2 before the end of this year or early 2015.

China is also planning to build two new large scale supercomputing centres in the cities of Wuxi and Chongqing。

India needs to get a move on。And fast。:D

China will unveil a new supercomputer that runs twice as fast as the Tianhe-2 before the end of this year or early 2015.

China is also planning to build two new large scale supercomputing centres in the cities of Wuxi and Chongqing。

India needs to get a move on。And fast。:D

Russia, India Take Aim at China's FLOPS Lead
To this end, India has committed about $2 billion dollars (Rs 12,000 crore) to the Indian Space Research Organisation and the Indian Institute of Science to develop a high-performance supercomputer by 2018. India’s government-backed computing agency, C-DAC, also announced a $750 million (Rs 4,500 crore) blueprint to set up 70 supercomputers over the next five years.

:dirol: ......... :victory1: ....... :super:

India is planning big in this field ...... :pleasantry:

Just like you High Speed trains which are built but an average Chinese find it hard to board it because of high price ..... :lol:

The going rate for a Tianhe series supercomputer is some 200 million US dollars.

That's when the system is built by the most cost-effective nation on planet Earth:China。

Knowing the shenanigans of past Indian and Russian collaborations,the joint project,if it ever gets past the proposal stage,will end up costing India billions of USD。:D

May, Will , Should, Could, Can... words that just get spewed ! All this IT power since Y2K and we could not even build one to be the best on the list?

Back
Top Bottom