What's new

India, Russia may build supercomputer to rival China's Tianhe-2

All of you even the Indians members are speaking Rubbish!! You people don't even know the basics of electronics and you are debating on super computers. Hats Off to this height of stupidity!! :hitwall:

We Have!!!!! won't tell you but where.

I think they are capable of churning out 60-65 nm chips.

Next year itself intel is gonna unveil 14 nm silvermont core.
I meant in that sense.

Huawei is already manufacturing on 28 nm tech,taiwan's tsmc too and samsung also.

Only intel has reached 22 nm yet.

But yes the chinese,taiwanese and samsung are ARM designs which are power efficient but way weaker in computational power than AMD or INTEL and thats gonna stay for quite some time
Still chinese are way ahead,no harm in admitting that,we may narrow the gap in future

I think they are capable of churning out 60-65 nm chips.

Next year itself intel is gonna unveil 14 nm silvermont core.
I meant in that sense.

Huawei is already manufacturing on 28 nm tech,taiwan's tsmc too and samsung also.

Only intel has reached 22 nm yet.

But yes the chinese,taiwanese and samsung are ARM designs which are power efficient but way weaker in computational power than AMD or INTEL and thats gonna stay for quite some time
Still chinese are way ahead,no harm in admitting that,we may narrow the gap in future

there is already 16nm and 8nm at lab test stage , thats what i am saying , you guys dont know anything.

there is already 16nm and 8nm at lab test stage , thats what i am saying , you guys dont know anything.

Man,don't joke around here please.

We cannot suddenly come up with 16 nm after 65 nm chips!
U have to improve every year man.

Man,don't joke around here please.

We cannot suddenly come up with 16 nm after 65 nm chips!
U have to improve every year man.

I am not joking. I have personally worked on 65 nm. I am into this field I know how far the technology has gone in CMOS and microarchitecture . There are many new methods of Fabrication and using material science. Graphene for example. India has capability to build close 20nm but requires funding.

We Have!!!!! won't tell you but where.
Standard case: When human have no fact to keep face, they lie.

1 processor line will cost at least US$1b. Where you hide it this huge investment and get the secret fund?

I am not joking. I have personally worked on 65 nm. I am into this field I know how far the technology has gone in CMOS and microarchitecture . There are many new methods of Fabrication and using material science. Graphene for example. India has capability to build close 20nm but requires funding.
That's why I said top supercomputer is game for $5t and above only.
I will be a billionaire but requires funds.

1 processor line will cost at least US$1b. Where you hide it this huge investment and get the secret fund?

I agree.
Even china is well behind tsmc,intel and samsung.

abey chup kar.. naach na janey angan teda.

When you don't know it please don't discuss.

I agree.
Even china is well behind tsmc,intel and samsung.

China , korea and Japan have the climate where you can make semiconductors easily and it requires less capital to do. Cold and dry climate is what needed. Korea and Japan are ahead of USA in Fabrication. China has only started.

China , korea and Japan have the climate where you can make semiconductors easily and it requires less capital to do. Cold and dry climate is what needed. Korea and Japan are ahead of USA in Fabrication. China has only started.

India is a big country.There must be many places in India where climate is cold and dry...

India is a big country.There must be many places in India where climate is cold and dry...

climate is cold but not dry. Well it does not mean that we cannot have the fabrication facility. We can have as good facility as they have.

Lousy looser complained winner's shoes color is better.

Singapore is 1) Hot 2) Wet 3)Small

Do a search and find out how strong semiconductor industry it has.
Waiting for you to explain up side down.

U must be joking right?

Lousy looser complained winner's shoes color is better.

Singapore is 1) Hot 2) Wet 3)Small

Do a search and find out how strong semiconductor industry it has.
Waiting for you to explain up side down.
So chinese understands hindi mohawara .. shabashh .. I was expecting this.

about singapore, refer the next pose i posted.

U must be joking right?

No i am Msc in Information and communication Engineering, I don't joke about electronics.

Back
Top Bottom