What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

Then you will be truly homeless..

Pakistan will defend its land and people, Kashmir is unfinished business unlike dickless Sikhs, kashmiris want freedom from a hindu india as per The whole point of Partition

We will continue to counter any indian action and plan to defend ourselves

There is a reason why the GOI is not even talking about the talks with Pakistan lately. I mean wake up and smell the coffee. Nobody other than Pakistan is talking and thinking about Kashmir anymore I guess. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Buying weapons doesn’t mean you are progressing. Building own weapons from own technology would show your real strength.Just one whomp from Trump’s sanction box and India has to retreat just like they had to retreat on Iran. You maybe smarter but you just can’t have it both ways. There’s no such thing in the era of Trump who needs loyalty more than diplomacy.Time will tell us soon.

OK, now advise your Chinese friends as well, since they also bought this foreign S400 weapons system as I can see. LOL :p:

If USA oks this sale then rest assured usa will deliver 18 f 16blk52 To pakistan
my personal pov

There is a reason why the GOI is not even talking about the talks with Pakistan lately. I mean wake up and smell the coffee. Nobody other than Pakistan is talking and thinking about Kashmir anymore I guess. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

As long as Indian occupiers are big sent to hell on a regular basis, it doesn't matter if anyone is talking about Kashmir or not.

I dont think u can read. You suggested me to read foreign books, ill suggest u to learn to read and comprehend in proper schools and not in madrassa...I did say something about 500-600 as well.....
At least we have a Holy Quran to read and understand unlike you. All these Sciences has come from Muslims. (Chemistry,Alchemy,Mathematics,Biology,Zootany,Astrology,Philosophy,Economics, Geography,Physics,Engineering and even Political Science). Our Holy Book not only teaches us about religion but also about this universe and how it was created.

Yeah wee have jamming aircraft, if china allows we will examine their S-400 and we also ground based jamming system at the border, and against low level UAV UACV, CM S-400 is much lees effective than SRBM/fighter jets @Osiris ;):enjoy::p:

Oh genius ! i'm talking about ababeel equipped with nuke warheads with MIRV, even conventional warheads, individual warheads are terminally guided so this is not a big problem for ababeel @Osiris :p:;):enjoy:

You are bigger nincompoop than i thought, you will use nuclear weapons to take out a SAM ? ROFL.

Once you have used even a single nuke. India will respond with massive nuclear strikes through out Pakistan.

So essentially your airforce has become useless , it will be grounded while S400 is operational, and as soon as you have used nuclear weapon to take out SAM(LOL), you will not need an airforce anymore.

And you will able to figure S400 radar frequencies by simply examining the system? lol. You have been operating F-16 for some 35 odd years, do you even know operating frequencies f-16 radars yet ?

Slow moving UAVs and UCAVs will be taken out by fighter jets, so as not reveal the SAM positions.

On the other hand cruise missile are a speciality of 9M96E missile of S400 system, was designed to take out Tomahawk missiles, and stealth aircrafts below the radio horizon.

As long as Indian occupiers are big sent to hell on a regular basis, it doesn't matter if anyone is talking about Kashmir or not.

There is a saying, what goes around comes around. Do you think the favour is not paid back elsewhere with interest, huh??? If so, you should be too naive. :p:

Moreover, it does desperately matter for some people who really mean business I guess. :p::p::p:

Make India talk and get our support, Qureshi tell US

In exchange for reducing iran oil, india was given permission by the U.S

It is just your dream, rather a self comforting statement than the reality. Indeed we did reduce the import from Iran initially. But we have found another workaround to restart the import starting mid November. Which means we effectively bought S400 and are gonna import Iran oil, and hmm, no U.S sanctions. Just wait and watch. :-):-):-)

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/uni...idering-waivers-on-iran-oil-sanctions-1927658

Last edited:
You are bigger nincompoop than i thought, you will use nuclear weapons to take out a SAM ? ROFL.

Once you have used even a single nuke. India will respond with massive nuclear strikes through out Pakistan.

So essentially your airforce has become useless , it will be grounded while S400 is operational, and as soon as you have used nuclear weapon to take out SAM(LOL), you will not need an airforce anymore.

And you will able to figure S400 radar frequencies by simply examining the system? lol. You have been operating F-16 for some 35 odd years, do you even know operating frequencies f-16 radars yet ?

Slow moving UAVs and UCAVs will be taken out by fighter jets, so as not reveal the SAM positions.

On the other hand cruise missile are a speciality of 9M96E missile of S400 system, was designed to take out Tomahawk missiles, and stealth aircrafts below the radio horizon.
Oh genius, you didn't read my last phrase, EVEN WITH CONVENTIONAL WARHEADS ABABEEL IS TERMINAL GUIDED WARHEADS, SO THAT'S IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ABABEEL

AND WE KNOWS THE FREQUENCIES OF THE RADARS OF OUR F-16, ITS OPEN SECRET AND CHINESE KNOWS IT AND TELL US BECAUSE THEY HAVE SIMILAR SYSTEMS IN THE FORM OF HQ-9 HQ-19 HQ-26 HQ-29, S-300 ETC

AND INTERCEPTING CM AND UAV, UACV IS MOST DIFFICULT JOB BECUASE OF LOW RCS (STEALTH) EVEN WITH FIGHTER JETS, ITS JUST LIKE THAT YOU FIRE A BULLET AGAINST BULLET

AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT LONGEST RANGE MISSILE IS PURELY TO INTERCEPT SRBM, MEDIUM ONE IS FOR JETS, AND SMALL ONE IS TO CM/UAV/UACV, YOU NEED TO RESEARCH LOT OF THE CAPABILITIES OF S-400 MISSILES @Osiris :p:;):enjoy:

OK, now advise your Chinese friends as well, since they also b
There is a saying, what goes around comes around. Do you think the favour is not paid back elsewhere with interest, huh??? If so, you should be too naive. :p:

Moreover, it does desperately matter for some people who really mean business I guess. :p::p::p:

Make India talk and get our support, Qureshi tell US

India is only capable of 'paying back' as long as there are other bigger countries involved in the region.

We have seen your 'pay back'. You cannot do anything own without support from a strong power.

It is good manners to want to discuss issues. Don't take that as a weaknes.

its not about Iranian oil.

Oh i get it, its about China

We all know ultimately its about China

The U.S and China knows its about China

The indians are being set up as the stooge in the region to try and keep China under check, as well as Pakistan and other countries

This is what I was trying to tell these fcuks, China understand this is directed at it and its got to deal with the U.S.

China knows india is a slightly delusional wannabe but dangerous

so China's best bet apart from continuing to arm itself and grow its economy is Pakistan

Pakistan already hates india, China knows it needs to keep india under check and by arming and aiding Pakistan it can do that

China already has the s400 it will have worked out some strategies against it, it understands the limitations it has

S400 just like any other weapon is not fool proof, its just another weapon

The indians keep repeating why would China reveal to Pakistan the systems limitations or allow Pakistan to possibly/maybe train to take out the system

The answer is because its VITAL for china to counter U.S strategy by continuing to support Pakistan against india, if india gets a free hand or too far ahead then more the problem for China

I repeat China and Pakistan will work together to counter this, because they simply have to

On another note, the U.S tried to get Pakistan to fall in line, it wants Pakistan back in the U.S camp, playing ball, agreeing to U.S control through indian regional leaderships

Why are you arguing with them? Their answer to everything is china will do this, china will provide that, cheen cheen cheen.

Back
Top Bottom