What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

What about the procurement of 36 Rafale fighters?Haha , Indins were all flying in 2015.He is playing with your minds to hide is corruption [emoji23]

Nope,,, permission

I am telling you what happened

You asked the U.S to go easy
You whined about your problems

And I repeat in exchange for cutting iranian oil they gave india permission to india to buy s400
This is india position now
Let's say this is correct. Hypothetically. Moot point is India says US listens so does Russia & the EU & Japan. Can't say that about you though.

What whining are you talking about man. It's not like we are country hurtling from one financial crisis to another. We don't need to whine. Damn! We aren't even selling our buffaloes. Have money will buy. Diplomatic channels will work in the background to make every deal successful. It's you guys on PDF who are whining about so called Indian whining. Tsk! Tsk!

Bhaijan apne kuwe se niklo. Take a larger view of the changing/changed world order.
Concentrate on the ever increasing trade war between China-US. Funds will dry up from China soon or the interest will increase. Kya karoge. Phir se bailout???

What about the procurement of 36 Rafale fighters?Haha , Indins were all flying in 2015.He is playing with your minds to hide is corruption [emoji23]
Why are you so impatient. Deliveries will be in 2019.

Best way to counter this Indian acquisition would be to go for the upgraded version of the HQ-9 with 250+Km
HQ-9-WS-2400-TEL-Stowed-1S.jpg

The behind the curtain deal was already made

India gets to spend its own money on s400 in exchange for bowing to U.S line on iran
I am still suspecting this S 400 but not abt. Iranian oil. Iranian banks already opened office in Mumbai. Business in INR. currently my own company buying raw materials like PE wax from there. So wht. Will be fuss for oil. Plz check with Iranian bank Pasargad wht they are doing in Mumbai.

S-400 is already doing the damage to India the threat if sanctions is crashing the Indian markets this very sad and very bad for India.

S-400 can defend ballistic missiles bit can it also defend economic missile lol. Very sad and very bad for India.

If all of you Indians are going to run away why the hell do you tag me to a thread?
Feel sorry for you Dalit teacher that you have proved to be such a moron.
Even your former air force commanders are questioning as why the original requirement of 126 was cut back to just 36.......as for inside news, it's again beyond your ability to comprehend.

Don't worry 126 Rafael will also come. Haven't you seen last 2 decade Indian Armed Forces induction pattern ?
T-90s = 310 (2001) + 330 (2006) + 347 (2007) with Local Production
Talwar's = 3 (1997) + 3 (2006) + 4 (2018) with Local Production
Su-30MKI = 50 (1996) + 180 (2000) with Local Production

Rafael is also taking the same line . . .

Hindustan deepening concerns about the current account deficit and capital outflows.INR struggling to hold onto 73.77 lol , Asias worst currency tellin us that they are the best , do something for yoursleves.Atleast we are catching corrupt ppl and kicking them in jail, your PM is a theif , Rafale deal is front of you , forget these buffaloes

INR is not breaking - it's broken - its not me its what Gandhi Rahul stated [emoji23]

The U.S is setting india up as its stooge in the region and especially against china..

The U.S is not thst concerned about s400 it dosent really effect the U.S

The U.S at the moment wants india kowtowing the U.S line on iran

Says the guy who were stooges for their entire existence.
India is Russian ally. Give us money to fight Indians.. so on & so forth was your cry throughout.

Now look back at our policy from 1947. We were friendly with Russians & not so friendly with US. During that time we won 3 wars with you guys. Dismembered your country.
What could you do. Insurgency.
What did that achieve. Zilch!
Now we are friendly with US & Russia both. Whereas you guys have shot the hand that fed you. Mark my words your politicians or whoever runs them will do the same with China in the near future.

During the same period our hard working students & service sector workers were making a name for themselves in US. Look where 2nd gen Indians & 1st Gen techies are in US. Soft power.

Go figure! Whiner-in-chief!

I am here you Indians and your fake media report have made you call me do you think your master in USA will let you go ahead will S-400? Lol

Only thing Putin is interested in is Rupee to Rubel deal and he will get that from Modi and then soon trump and Pompeo will make you back track from this dream

Seriously you Indians don't know how the world works. India is so dependent on USA that it will bow to Yankees demand to ditch the deal.
You are a joker. Are you Laal Topi's assistant. @Bhadwana???

Well, after Rapptor of the East, the invincible, we are keen to hear what you creatures name the next thing.....may be Dalit.....so it's totally untouchable. :lol:
No we will name it Qadiani. Then you can't touch it.

Hindustan deepening concerns about the current account deficit and capital outflows.INR struggling to hold onto 73.77 lol , Asias worst currency tellin us that they are the best , do something for yoursleves.Atleast we are catching corrupt ppl and kicking them in jail, your PM is a theif , Rafale deal is front of you , forget these buffaloes

INR is not breaking - it's broken - its not me its what Gandhi Rahul stated [emoji23]
Rich! Coming fro Pakistan!

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/busine...pee-at-all-time-low,-will-the-fall-continue?-

"The rupee plunged to 34.85 against the UAE dirham, or 128 against the US dollar, on Monday, becoming the worst performing currency in Asia as the State Bank of Pakistan devalued the rupee for the fourth time in the last seven months. The currency plunged as low as 5.3 per cent."

Current value:

1 United States Dollar equals 123.22 Pakistani Rupee

1 Indian Rupee equals 1.67 Pakistani Rupee

http://www.atimes.com/article/as-pakistani-rupee-falls-a-balance-of-payments-crisis-looms/

https://in.reuters.com/article/paki...-amid-regional-currency-turmoil-idINKCN1MD1FN

your PM is a theif
Our PM is our pride. It's your ex-PM who is a thief & was in jail till recently.

Why there is not a single US source ?

Best way to counter this Indian acquisition would be to go for the upgraded version of the HQ-9 with 250+Km
HQ-9-WS-2400-TEL-Stowed-1S.jpg
this color scheme is directly from Lego or Sims

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom