What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

This is a statement from US embassy in India wait for State department or statement from white house

Hindustan ky wasiyu now you will loose foreign investment , share market will sink at least to 2000 mark, rupee will plunge further ,try to tap more nri remittance , cut extra expenditure . . to reduce fuel consumption make temporarily 5 days work . request office goers to share their car ..

P.S the trade on Iran oil for s400 wll effect you much much more , then again no options Uncle Sam didn't let you, lets see your beggin for trade on s400 is fruitful or not in terms of sanctions.

You are right. Did you write to Immie to apply these ideas? Heard you guys are bit tight there as well.

why would we need russian permission to work out strategies against indian s400
S-400 is russian system, and China buy it as you know, if you talking that China will go for it that Pakistan will examine Chinese S-400, Than it will not allow by the Russian to Examine S-400 by third party (Pakistan) isn't simple @hussain0216 :disagree::angel:

there are always counters.
1)Swarm concept. Launch too many decoy missiles or drones at at time. Let them use their loaded missiles and then just destroy the batteries. It's cheaper way.
2) Go for stealth aircrafts.
3) Go for hypersonic cruise missiles.
4) Go for alternative chinese system. Even if its not on par, its high range and specs on paper will always be danger for anyone.
Just recently our own PDV demonstrated the ability to locate the missile carrying warhead among multiple decoys and took it out....
Pak cant afford stealth aircrafts and Russia claims that it can track stealth aircrafts as well.
Pak doesnt have hypersonic missiles, it doesnt even have supersonic cruise missiles.

You are right. Did you write to Immie to apply these ideas? Heard you guys are bit tight there as well.

Mitroo.... Batao rupee kyun nahi girega.... Humare Mehul bhai paise leke bhage ki nahi bhage? Humare Nirav bhai paise leke bhage ki nahi bhage.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
How much has Modiji''s chest shrunk???

Mitroo.... Batao rupee kyun nahi girega.... Humare Mehul bhai paise leke bhage ki nahi bhage? Humare Nirav bhai paise leke bhage ki nahi bhage.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
How much has Modiji''s chest shrunk???

Aww.

S400
Just recently our own PDV demonstrated the ability to locate the missile carrying warhead among multiple decoys and took it out....
Pak cant afford stealth aircrafts and Russia claims that it can track stealth aircrafts as well.
Pak doesnt have hypersonic missiles, it doesnt even have supersonic cruise missiles.
decoy missiles with very small war head will be a counter. plusdrones need not to be armed targets.
russia claim but reality may not be the same. S400 is not battle proven. and its anti stealth featuresare not proven.
pakistan can easily have hypersonic crise missiles with friends help.

its not like ow india control the region. U know it.

Another historic deal for poverty stricken, backward savages who have been dominated by Muslims since eternity :lol:
Eternity?
Capture.JPG

That empire existed from 326 BC. I could go before that as well....
Islam came into world after 570AD, the birth of prophet mohammed.
So again, Eternity?
Oh i see, for the followers of religion that has been around for just 1448 years, 500-600 years should sound eternity in day to day language.
get over that fact that muslim ruled India...Cholas ruled indonesia, lanka and malaysia as well at this time. Muslims arent ruling India today, Indians are.

Eternity?
View attachment 503381
That empire existed from 326 BC. I could go before that as well....
Islam came into world after 570AD, the birth of prophet mohammed.
So again, Eternity?
Oh i see, for the followers of religion that has been around for just 1448 years, 500-600 years should sound eternity in day to day language.
get over that fact that muslim ruled India...Cholas ruled indonesia, lanka and malaysia as well at this time. Muslims arent ruling India today, Indians are.

Thats whay you ave been preached in your books? Muslims have ruled you . Read some foriegn books about it instead of Indian published.

Thats whay you ave been preached in your books? Muslims have ruled you . Read some foriegn books about it instead of Indian published.
I dont think u can read. You suggested me to read foreign books, ill suggest u to learn to read and comprehend in proper schools and not in madrassa...I did say something about 500-600 as well.....

its not like ow india control the region. U know it.
Never claimed that.

decoy missiles with very small war head will be a counter. plusdrones need not to be armed targets.
russia claim but reality may not be the same. S400 is not battle proven. and its anti stealth featuresare not proven.
pakistan can easily have hypersonic crise missiles with friends help.

Even if that works, take an estimate of the cost of all that for a country thats currently engaged in talks for an economical bailout and had to crowdfund a dam...:/
Dont tell me you would crowdfund all that as well.

So yeah, S400 doesnt make our skies impenetrable but it certanly makes it a near impregnable fortress, attacking which would mean extensive enemy losses, and when they do actually go thru they wont be left with much to take on the fight....
And you know that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom