What's new

India, Russia Discuss Submarine-Building – Source

We need to somehow increase scorpenes to at least 9
From what I know its already in talks ( P-75 follow on order ) and they are talking about the configuration - may be AIP
and am not sold on amur................russia is itself sceptical about lada and have delayed its induction.

Amur 950 is hust......small

Amur 1650 has no vlt

If it fits our requirements and bills its good for us. Remember Russia isn't inducting Brhmos in the scale that we are. They dont need it. We do.

VIL can be added.

From what I know its already in talks ( P-75 follow on order ) and they are talking about the configuration - may be AIP

If it fits our requirements and bills its good for us. Remember Russia isn't inducting Brhmos in the scale that we are. They dont need it. We do.

VIL can be added.
We must start producing these alongside scorpenes and involve at least 2-3 shipyards simultaneously
Now i don't care for super duper quality anymore
Average to good will do but just start making it

We should just order more Scorpeans from France
Will reduce Logistics cost & will take less time to build as we already have the Know how

Mate, with current INR Vs Dollar situation I am wondering how they will fix MMRCA, scorpions would be very costly.

Russia featuring AIP for its S1000 and Amur Subs..

also,there is some problem regarding U214 in SK navy I guess..and its better if we stick to the same time of sub this time..so,most likely upgraded Scorpene is going to be the winner..I like Scorpene,but its price hike and delay is what makes me concerned..

Yes, as far as I know

I think either more scorpions will be bought or Amur will be selected for P75I

Yes, as far as I know

I think either more scorpions will be bought or Amur will be selected for P75I

russian aip is not operational on any sub at the moment!!

so why should we opt for a forst generation aip??

and where the hell is the famed drdo aip..................loud mouths are good at only making claims

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom