What's new

India rupee gains for 4th day; hits 1-1/2 mnth peak

Aaah cr@p and I was going to send some money back home this week.

Dude he is way better than most of chinese poster i see....he knows how to get into indians' nerve. But he repeats a lot.

Actually he talks rubbish, most of the time.

Have you seen him pay obeisance to "Winston Churchill" .... and that for some fictious imagination / story of his own.

I'd say he's less of a chinese-something, but more of an India-hater.... (of the "plausible nonsense" type, if I use the phrase used in Wikipedia rules. You have to be careful to see thru the nonsense).

Blasphemy....that's blasphemy....how the hell can u break dreams of certain people that too so early ? Not done :tdown:

You guys, rather than enjoying this development, turned this thread into a troll thread. Good Going. :tdown:

Aaah cr@p and I was going to send some money back home this week.

Yup, even SGDINR came down to 43.04.. which means I'll get at best 42.80.

I could've got upto 44.50, last week (then, SGDINR=44.80).

Anyway, don't try to optimize... it's just like purchasing stocks. You just can't buy optimally and sell optimally.

In my opinion 52-54 to the dollar is a fair rate.... below 52, RBI would most probably start buying dollars, and bring the rate back to atleast 52.

Actually he talks rubbish, most of the time.

Have you seen him pay obeisance to "Winston Churchill" .... and that for some fictious imagination / story of his own.

I'd say he's less of a chinese-something, but more of an India-hater.... (of the "plausible nonsense" type, if I use the phrase used in Wikipedia rules. You have to be careful to see thru the nonsense).

I have been a visitor to this forum for 5 years.While i have seen some members become smart as they got older on this forum while the others like him have degraded.He was a lot better in the start.

Indian economic topic is banned here. Why do Indians keep posting them here? Mod, please close thread.

Are you too stupid to see Indians like you jumped in screaming banned topic? And it was closed by mod. So you are saying it's ok for Indians to post economic topics but not for the others. How hypocrite of you typical Indians.

It was closed by mods, not Indians ! So if mods think this is banned topic here, they will close it. Please plead them

Back
Top Bottom