China: bye

India: i mean it

China: (sigh) i believe you

India: Ok i stay but i warn you i will go next time

China: we will see ;)

Another embarrassment for India another facepalm
jesus_facepalm.jpg

Mam wat are you doing in Pakistan ...
with your sensationalistic skills you be a great addition to IBN, INDIA TV and AAJ TAK .... please come here they need you ....:cheers:.

:coffee:

Welll only India has to lose or gain here.

Just another media hyped news (visa issue) for now, it will fade away in few days. Some Chinese action, and some Indian reaction. That's all, I think. In the long run, no one is going to loose anything.

Last edited:
Happy that cooler heads prevailed. There is already enough tension in Asia of late. When have the Cheonan incident and contentions in the South China Sea. No need to mess it up even more with defence break with India.

kudos to you bro....a very sensible post.....china has just had a series of diplomatic confrontations with the U.S over north korea,iran and most recently the south china sea incident.....it would be quite reckless on the part of their geo strategic think tank to create another "avoidable" row with india....it seems to be one of those issues which die down minutes after they begin ...with a few rounds of diplomacy.....:cheers:

China: No visa for killers of Kashmiris

India: I am going

China: Ok

India: I warn you

China: Try it

India: i warn you i will warn

China: Try again

India: I said i am going

China: As you wish

India: i mean it

China: (sigh) i believe you

India: Ok i stay but i warn you i will go next time

China: we will see ;)

Another embarrassment for India another facepalm
jesus_facepalm.jpg

with all due respect the senario you seem to be outlining quite resembles the events which unfolded when his Holiness The Dalai Lama was sheduled to visit Arunachal Pradesh ........the status quo seems to be here to stay.....:cheers:

Mam wat are you doing in Pakistan ...
with your sensationalistic skills you be a great addition to IBN, INDIA TV and AAJ TAK .... please come here they need you ...

:coffee:

Times NOW, ToI, Hindustan Times, REDIFFFFF, DNA, :sick: you seem to miss 98% of sensational Indian orange media . Please complete the count i might think over it then

with all due respect the senario you seem to be outlining quite resembles the events which unfolded when his Holiness The Dalai Lama was sheduled to visit Arunachal Pradesh ........the status quo seems to be here to stay.:

Indeed dear but India exaggerated it case only later coming back to square

Times NOW, ToI, Hindustan Times, REDIFFFFF, DNA, :sick: you seem to miss 98% of sensational Indian orange media . Please complete the count i might think over it then

Next time please DO NOT quote from these media sources ;)

At least India reacted . What did pakistan did in case of Cameroon,clinton ? lol

they farted the old way"who care about Cameroon,what happened if he is the nth to say this,we r like this,we will remain like this,forever"

I did not know if we had any defense ties with China.
AOA

China: No visa for killers of Kashmiris

China: Ok

India: I warn you

China: Try it

India: i warn you i will warn

China: Try again

India: I said i am going

China: As you wish