What's new

India retaliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
arresting her in front of kids and stripping her , placing her in prison with drug addicts ..thats Barbaric

Barbaric is a very strong word.

usually good media tries NOT to go for exaggerated words

.... Handcuffing for a felony arrest is a norm here in US and no one is spared. So not sure what is the mistreatment here.

Tying criminals with ropes and parading them in public while arresting them is the norm. here in India(shown below), so according to your own logic I guess you won't object if any U.S. diplomat is arrested in a similar way in India for any alleged crime....
1906579.jpg

Last edited:
India should stop over reacting. Corrupt, fraudias & people like modia re not allowed in our country even if they are from Supa Pawa.

:usflag::usflag:

Better let the court decide the outcome of the case, pretty weak if Indian government charged the US law enforcement barbaric treatment of Indian diplomat for body searched and handcuffed when they arrested her. Nothing the Indian government can do since Indian diplomat violated US law and was arrested and ordered to appear in court.

Tying criminals with ropes while arresting them is the normal procedure in India(shown below), so according to your own logic I guess you won't object if any U.S. diplomat is arrested in a similar way in India for any alleged crime....

That is because Indian supreme court has ruled that use of Handcuff is humiliating and violates the human rights of the criminal.

As long as the person is only an accused, he or she can never be handcuffed in India. Only once the court judges him/her a criminal, can they be handcuffed.

This is why India considers the hand cuffing of Dr. Devyani Khobragade as barbaric and humiliating.

That corrupt fraudia Indian diplomat thought she was in India...paying just $4 an hour when even minimum hourly wages are around 11$.

She commit a felony act, she should be treat as such.
So I'll take it that the answer is negative. You have not heard about diplomatic protocols or diplomatic immunity or vienna conventions. Thanks for clarifying.

Give respect and take respect. As simple as that. They handcuffed her infront of her children and later stripped searched her and had put along with druggists and sex offenders in prison for hours. This is definitely not a way to treat a senior diplomat. In India our police tie criminals in a long rope and take them to police station through public so I would not be surprised if some US diplomat will soon be arrested and tied in a long rope and taken to some filthy police station through public. And believe me its very much possible this time if US won't apologies.

Are you kidding?

Congress and Sonia gandhi have long ago sold "Indian self respect" to western and christian countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom