What's new

India requests foreign countries to return heritage items

superstitious nonsense , your stupidity . Brush up your reading and comprehension skills , superstitious cr@p here, Cheta.

2627144438_Anger202_xlarge.png

why are you so agitated ? :lol:

2627144438_Anger202_xlarge.png

why are you so agitated ? :lol:

LOL. I really am not. I expect our generation at least to be rational, not so superstitious as our forefathers. But here you are,bro, still sticking to some moronic version of why some kings met their doom. No hard feelings macha! :cheers:

Blame that on your Hindu kings who you adore, who also bowed down to foreign Anglos and sold their dignity away...

You really like talking through the wrong end, don't you?

Read a bit of history about who possessed the Koh-i-Noor diamond.

LOL. I really am not. I expect our generation at least to be rational, not so superstitious as our forefathers. But here you are,bro, still sticking to some moronic version of why some kings met their doom. No hard feelings macha! :cheers:

HOly crap dude....i say Kohinoor is bad luck and you start a forum war calling me a superstitious nonsense,crap,moron etc..etc... Maybe you should fix your own rationality before lecturing me :cuckoo:

@Tshering22 - You out of all the people should know me ...

Last edited by a moderator:
HOly crap dude....i say Kohinoor is bad luck and you start a forum war calling me a superstitious nonsense,crap,moron etc..etc... Maybe you should fix your own rationality before lecturing me :cuckoo:

@Tshering22 - You out of all the people should know me ...

I know you man. I was telling the wolf guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this BS? Punjabis toke it from Pashtuns and majority of pashtuns and punjabis live in Pakistan. Especially Ranjeet Singh or Hari Singh Nalwa who was pothari speaking sikh, have you ever Heard of them? No their decendent dont live in India. They were killed in 1947. Indian punjabi sikhs are doabi & malvi speaking punjabis who had nothing to do with Pakistani punjabi sikhs or west punjabis apart from following sikhism.

If they have to return it then Pakistan is right place. Even though i dont think they will ever return anyway.

This was lesson on Punjabis for you.

India is a successor state of Sikh Empire. Your logic is worthless.

India is a successor state of Sikh Empire. Your logic is worthless.

India is artificial country created by British. And lol at Sikh empire successor considering how little area they ruled and mostly in Pakistan region.

Sikh_Empire.JPG

India is artificial country created by British. And lol at Sikh empire successor considering how little area they ruled and mostly in Pakistan region.

Do you even have Sikhs in Pakistan to claim as the successor state of Sikh Empire. :wacko: Isn't claiming it against your Two Nation Theory. :woot:

Do you even have Sikhs in Pakistan to claim as the successor state of Sikh Empire. :wacko: Isn't claiming it against your Two Nation Theory. :woot:

Sikhs in Pakistan? Plenty of them, does that make Pakistan successor state of Sikh empire? Not really, but kohi-noor belong to us. Indian punjab isnt proper punjab but should be called Doabi, you need 5 rivers to be called Punjab. Malwi & Doabi speaking sikhs had nothing to do with west punjab sikhs, their descendants were mostly killed in 1947. If you want them to return diamond to sikhs then Pakistani sikhs should be first in line instead of Indian drug addict sikhs. :lol:

Sikhs in Pakistan? Plenty of them, does that make Pakistan successor state of Sikh empire? Not really, but kohi-noor belong to us. Indian punjab isnt proper punjab but should be called Doabi, you need 5 rivers to be called Punjab. Malwi & Doabi speaking sikhs had nothing to do with west punjab sikhs, their descendants were mostly killed in 1947. If you want them to return diamond to sikhs then Pakistani sikhs should be first in line instead of Indian drug addict sikhs. :lol:

Kitne plenty 3-4 hazaar. :wacko:

All of West Punjabi Sikhs migrated into India after partition making many districts of East Punjab Sikh majority.

Kitne plenty 3-4 hazaar. :wacko:

All of West Punjabi Sikhs migrated into India after partition making many districts of East Punjab Sikh majority.

20.000 as of 2006, even if its just 1 sikh he deserve it more then sikhs of India. Majority of west punjab sikhs were killed unfortunatly in 1947. Punjabis who migrated from Pakistan didnt fit well in Doabi & malwi speaking punjabis. They migrated all over India. Chandigarh city was build for punjabis that come from Pakistan. So you are mostly likely to see punjabis who migrated from Pakistan in Chandigarh or all over India like in Delhi, Mumbai etc.

20.000 as of 2006, even if its just 1 sikh he deserve it more then sikhs of India. Majority of west punjab sikhs were killed unfortunatly in 1947. Punjabis who migrated from Pakistan didnt fit well in Doabi & malwi speaking punjabis. They migrated all over India. Chandigarh city was build for punjabis that come from Pakistan. So you are mostly likely to see punjabis who migrated from Pakistan in Chandigarh or all over India like in Delhi, Mumbai etc.

Sikhs only account for 3-4 thousand in Pakistan, not 20 thousands. Many Punjabis migrated to Delhi and other cities after partition but many also migrated into East Punjab resulting in making many districts of East Punjab as Sikh majority.

Sikhs only account for 3-4 thousand in Pakistan, not 20 thousands. Many Punjabis migrated to Delhi and other cities after partition but many also migrated into East Punjab resulting in making many districts of East Punjab as Sikh majority.

20.000 as of 2006, at least i have sources to back up and you? Even if its 1 and you want british to return diamond to sikhs then Pakistani sikh should get it first over drug addict Indian sikh who will mostly likely sell it back to Pakistan for exchange of drugs.

:omghaha:

20.000 as of 2006, at least i have sources to back up and you? Even if its 1 and you want british to return diamond to sikhs then Pakistani sikh should get it first over drug addict Indian sikh who will mostly likely sell it back to Pakistan for exchange of drugs.
:omghaha:

How did you find out their population in 2006 when there had been no census in Pakistan since 1998. :omghaha:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom