What's new

India rejects Pakistan's call for plebiscite in Indian Kashmir

Most probably the Kashmirs will go for a fully independent Kashmir if a referendum is held.

Seems like most of Pakistan is RACIST....

They think as if being FAIR is some kind of good attribute. Brains, wit, knowledge does not matter to them.

Not surprising.... considering your spiritual guide to approved of slavery!!!

They will never conduct any plebiscite/referendum in the occupied Kashmir because they know they will lose it.
Bunch of hypocrite democratic indians.

Saale apne subcontinent mein african slave aaye aur in kale kale hindustanio ko choor gaye :rofl:
3169447089_4964f21903_b.jpg

Azad kashmir is simply not the part of problem.Genocide and rape is going on on your side so the referendum only need to be conducted in IOK.

I am ajk,an wahan so bari bhi karlo the answer would be same i.e Pakistan
then let pakistan govt do the plebiscite there and then show to the world and demand. Rhetorics only work on your vote banks, it means nothing to the world.

Azad kashmir is simply not the part of problem.Genocide and rape is going on on your side so the referendum only need to be conducted in IOK.
Thats a new theory. If Kashmir is disputed then Pak occupied areas are disputed too. Even the areas gifted to china and annexed by them are disputed too.
If there is a genocide in Kashmir then lets compare the population growth of muslims & hindus in J&K with population growth of muslims & non-muslims in pakistan.
India considers annexation of J&K with India is full and final. The dispute is about illegal annexation of kashmiri territories before the intervention of Indian Army. UN mandate is outdated, non binding and it was over ridden by Shimla Agreement of 1972 when India and Pakisan agreed to resolve the issue bilaterally without any third party intervention.

Seems like most of Pakistan is RACIST....

They think as if being FAIR is some kind of good attribute. Brains, wit, knowledge does not matter to them.

India has done away with casteism and there are laws against it but i still hear pakistanis using the caste words and practicing untouchability.

then let pakistan govt do the plebiscite there and then show to the world and demand. Rhetorics only work on your vote banks, it means nothing to the world.

Thats a new theory. If Kashmir is disputed then Pak occupied areas are disputed too. Even the areas gifted to china and annexed by them are disputed too.
If there is a genocide in Kashmir then lets compare the population growth of muslims & hindus in J&K with population growth of muslims & non-muslims in pakistan.
India considers annexation of J&K with India is full and final. The dispute is about illegal annexation of kashmiri territories before the intervention of Indian Army. UN mandate is outdated, non binding and it was over ridden by Shimla Agreement of 1972 when India and Pakisan agreed to resolve the issue bilaterally without any third party intervention.

India has done away with casteism and there are laws against it but i still hear pakistanis using the caste words and practicing untouchability.
Ever heard of a pro india rally in any part of ajk?

Ever heard of a pro india rally in any part of ajk?
what kind of a question is this? I have never heard of pro-india rally in any part of India. Do you have pro pakistan rallies in your baluchistan or punjab or other parts?

what kind of a question is this? I have never heard of pro-india rally in any part of India. Do you have pro pakistan rallies in your baluchistan or punjab or other parts?
Threre are pro pak rallies in iok though

Threre are pro pak rallies in iok though
Because India is a democracy. pro pak rallies can be held only in democracies and open societies like UK, US, Canada, India etc. You cant have such rallies in Pakistan, China or Saudi Arabia.

Because India is a democracy. pro pak rallies can be held only in democracies and open societies like UK, US, Canada, India etc. You cant have such rallies in Pakistan, China or Saudi Arabia.
Yeah right and in that democracy you get arrested for waving the pakistani flag
Indian police arrest Kashmiri leader over protest, raising pro-Pakistan slogans - World - DAWN.COM

Yeah right and in that democracy you get arrested for waving the pakistani flag
Indian police arrest Kashmiri leader over protest, raising pro-Pakistan slogans - World - DAWN.COM

Dil ko behlane ke liye Ghalib khyal acchaa hai....

Mirpuris do not count as Kashmiris.

Mirpuris are not ethnic Kashmiris at all. They are ethnic Pothwaris and speak the Pothwari language. They simply PRETEND to be Kashmiris. This area was given to Raja Gulab Singh of Jammu and Kashmir by East India Company in 1846 as a reward for for his treachery to the Sikh Kingdom where he was a minister. Typically like most people living in Pakistan, the Mirpuris live in a dreamland, imagining themselves as what they really are not, like most Pakistanis imagining themselves as Arabs :omghaha:
Mirpuris never claimed to be ethnic kashmiris , they call themselves mirpuris. Due to association with region some ppl call them kashmiris .And thru out ajk there are mixed ethnicities and there are lots of them who have mixed lineages that is kashmiri plus pahari potohari.

What kind of an idiot one has to be to write this rubbish that u did.
No they dont live in any dreamland why the hell would they ,they are native to this land called mirpur, ,they are not indians who come online and pretend to be other ethnicities to appear goodlooking and stuff and claim to have pakistani gfs. Indian lowlifes eternally suffering from inferirity complexes expect same from others.

Pakistani kashmir is a small strip which india cannot benefit from. I dont get the fuss by india over that.

By that logic, shall we lay claim over Sindh & Balochistan and raise our voice for our poor darker brothers in those provinces?

Saale Angraiz chale gaye, in "gore-gore" Pakistaniyo ko chhod gaye :rofl:
Oooo puleeez balochs are way diff from indians. What kind of inferiority complex suffrring ppl are u to forcefully show pakistani ethnic groups as indians @DESERT FIGHTER hear the joke.

This is the hallmark of a Pakistanis. They are the ones who claim to be Arabs, Turkish, Afghans, Uzbeks, Italians and what not. We are Indians and proud of our nationality. Those Indians among us, who are dark, never care about it. Read the posts of your fellow Pakistanis. They are the ones who think that being fair is some kind of speciality! Morons....

Mirpuris never claimed to be ethnic kashmiris , they call themselves mirpuris. Due to association with region some ppl call them kashmiris .And thru out ajk there are mixed ethnicities and there are lots of them who have mixed lineages that is kashmiri plus pahari potohari.

What kind of an idiot one has to be to write this rubbish that u did.
No they dont live in any dreamland why the hell would they ,they are native to this land called mirpur, ,they are not indians who come online and pretend to be other ethnicities to appear goodlooking and stuff and claim to have pakistani gfs. Indian lowlifes eternally suffering from inferirity complexes expect same from others.

Last edited:
The fact is Kashmir is an integral part of India and will remain so till the sun becomes a red giant, turning the earth into molten rock. Till then, Pakistan can keep crying rivers.

When humanity will shift to another planet and there'll be allotment of land, Pakistanis and Indians will be making claims, that Kashmir has been their part so be given more land.
So brother this issue isn't going to leave us anywhere. Its better the sooner we solve it.

When humanity will shift to another planet and there'll be allotment of land, Pakistanis and Indians will be making claims, that Kashmir has been their part so be given more land.
So brother this issue isn't going to leave us anywhere. Its better the sooner we solve it.
Most Pakistanis here claim that they care about Kashmiris and the land has got nothing to do with it....
At least you r speaking d truth :tup:

its
India a so called democracy unwilling to give the Kashmiris a democratic referendum because it knows it will lose
its a bigger truth India will lost if they use the way of referendum in Kashmir, that's why they kills Innocent Kashmiri peoples....

Bullshit! Kashmir has been taken out of the list of unresolved disputes by the UN in 2010.

'Indian held Kashmir'? How about Pak Occupied Kashmir where 47% Kashmiris want independence from Pakistan?

The fact is Kashmir is an integral part of India and will remain so till the sun becomes a red giant, turning the earth into molten rock. Till then, Pakistan can keep crying rivers.
read out ,,,,
Indian Penal Code Act No. 45 of 1860) CHAPTER-II SEC 18: India
http://ncw.nic.in/acts/THEINDIANPENALCODE1860.pdf

" Indian Penal Code Act No. 45 of 1860) CHAPTER-II SEC 18: India.- India means the territory of India excluding the State of Jammu and Kashmir."

you think India will loose ? Ask a normal kashmiri , he will tell you my friend who will loose.
Learn to accept the reality my friend. Learn to grow
you should also learn don't go on your fake media news go and watch out reality .....

year I m bore now.......meaningless discussion here....

but I want to say...... I will support Pakistan for Kashmir issue if.....

1 if they free Azad Kashmir Kashmir and ask UN to do voting in Azad Kashmir under UN army security.
2. ask China to leave Kashmir

then Pakistan will have rights to say anything or if can't do then try pls pls try pls try…........ try anything ....... but finally nothing goons change

1 if they free Azad Kashmir Kashmir and ask UN to do voting in P.o.k under UN army security.

then Pakistan will have rights to say anything or if can't do then try pls pls try pls try…........ try anything ....... but finally nothing goons change

1 if they free Azad Kashmir Kashmir and ask UN to do voting in P.o.k under UN army security.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom