What's new

India rejects Balochistan charge, says no proof given

an example of what I said above regarding government control over ISI & PA or ISI & PA control over government :) is this that benazir bhutto was the politician who stood against it, she wanted a real democratic state with all affairs including intelligence, internal and foreign to be dealt under the control of the government and state heads (president and prime minister), look at what happened to her? first her family her bros got killed by ISI, then she came and also got killed? they knew she will win the elections for sure and will reform a federal government for sure, they dont wanted her to be in that office as she does not bow down to them like other politicians so the result is infront of you, and you will never find the killers of her as long as PA and ISI are as strong here as they are right now. It was also a good lesson for the future politicians of Pakistan too and cowards like shareef brothers knows it too and they never dare to lit their eyes up infront of GHQ that is why they are favorites of our PA and establishment.

oh and that was all a badly stage drama that phone recording that was shown (as our intellegence agencies are still not as much efficient and smart like CIA) some talibans talking regarding assassination of B Bhutto and talibans denied that instantly that they did'nt kill her and got nothing to do with it, and everyone knows talibans are the people who are not afraid of anyone and they so happily admit things that they do, even they speak in the face of USA than if they have killed B Bhutto? you think they are afraid of PA and thats why they are denying it? the matter of truth is that they really didnt want her to be killed and they got nothing to do with her assassination (if that was their operation you would see some good boost up acknowledgment videos from taliban authoritative persons) anyways this thing is going off topic so lets close it up here and keep our focus on this topic which we are discussing ..

Remember when Rehman Malik said he has evidence of RAW's involvement in Pakistan and he will present it to the world at a suitable time well that was 2 years ago and im still waiting lol

if they had any evidence now was the time to present it when Indian FM was here .. that means either they are stupid like they always were or either they have failed to collect any evidence and just boosting up. I think Rehman Malik should say "The thing is we all know RAW is involved in Bulochistan and even Indian knows about it too so please India kindly acknolwedge it as you are working very smartly and we have failed to gather any solid and presentable evidence of that, here's a clap for your clean working now come on and tell us all the truth" :) i think it isnt much funny to think too if you will look at his past statements and the way he makes them.

Opps I thought it was Baluchistan thread, no wonder half of the people here are use to positing off topic and does not know how to stay on topic.

I think rehman malik is one funny character lol he is like comical ali please get Mr Malik in a bollywood picture asap he will be big hit

Oh please everyone who wants freedom from india is a terrorist but groups like the BLA and Mukti Bahini are freedom fighters. These movements may or may no be strong in india but they DO exist! I know Sikh people who's parents escaped india after 1984 and are Khalistan supporters. How are they terrorists? And don't go on about how the Pakistani media tells us "nonsense stories" when your own indian media is biggest joke in the world when it comes to reporting.
Our media is free from government and is often loggerheads with the government whether state or central due to it being in complete private sector. We never said that BLA is a freedom fighter. Neither is it the official stance of our government unlike yours who gives official support and recognitions to terrorists in Kashmir calling it a "moral" cause. Give us one official statement where we say we morally support BLA or any of your terrorist agencies.

We can give you plenty evidences about your foreign ministers giving official endorsement to terrorism in Kashmir. The Khalistani supporters are terrorists and are wanted by state. Some of the youth are misguided because of a political blunder that our sometimes-useless government made.

More than 95% of Sikhs remained in India and are true Indian Community. Indian courts have ordered cases on the riot instigators of 1984 and the community is in the process of getting justice.

Those who blew up an airlines full of people, planted bombs in the country and attacked unarmed civilians are terrorists whether in support or in action and don't deserve kind treatment.

Our media is free from government and is often loggerheads with the government whether state or central due to it being in complete private sector. We never said that BLA is a freedom fighter. Neither is it the official stance of our government unlike yours who gives official support and recognitions to terrorists in Kashmir calling it a "moral" cause. Give us one official statement where we say we morally support BLA or any of your terrorist agencies.

We can give you plenty evidences about your foreign ministers giving official endorsement to terrorism in Kashmir. The Khalistani supporters are terrorists and are wanted by state. Some of the youth are misguided because of a political blunder that our sometimes-useless government made.

More than 95% of Sikhs remained in India and are true Indian Community. Indian courts have ordered cases on the riot instigators of 1984 and the community is in the process of getting justice.

Those who blew up an airlines full of people, planted bombs in the country and attacked unarmed civilians are terrorists whether in support or in action and don't deserve kind treatment.

You called Mukthi Bahini as freedom fighters, they fought for the same thing as Kashmiris are doing now. It bothers me that indians are so hypocritical towards everything. They support Mukthi Bahini, arm them, interfere in Pakistans internal affair and think its okay while when Kashmir's are fighting for the same thing as the Bengalis did but they're terrorists. Great logic!

You called Mukthi Bahini as freedom fighters, they fought for the same thing as Kashmiris are doing now. It bothers me that indians are so hypocritical towards everything. They support Mukthi Bahini, arm them, interfere in Pakistans internal affair and think its okay while when Kashmir's are fighting for the same thing as the Bengalis did but they're terrorists. Great logic!

The Same rule of hypocrisy applies to your fellow Pakistanis who call mukthibahini as terrorist organizaton, even though I see some difference between mukthibahini and Kashmiri minorities who fight for freedom.
Mukthibahini was denied their rights without a valid reason even though they got majority of votes in the election and on the other hand Kashmir was attacked by Pakistan and India only rescued it.

And for a plebiscite Pakistan needs to fulfill the preconditions
Withdraw illegal settlers from ***
Take back the land gifted to china
Start withdrawing forces from Kashmir.
(Let UN and India check and be satisfy with the above)

IF these preconditions are met you may ask about plebiscite even though Pakistan has no moral ground to ask for plebiscite (After three failed attempts to snatch Kashmir while we were on talks (1947-48, 65, 1999).
Only fault from India side I see is Nehru’s withdrawal of plebiscite offer at that point of time (somewhere on 1950’s, I would have supported it if it was on 1965).But still you could have relied on talks rather than war and proxy wars. So I see Pakistan’s share of hypocrisy is much bigger than India’s. And after all these attacks and long time period when today India says we are not for UN or plebiscite I see no surprise.

And if my sources are right it was Pakistan who insisted to chop down the option of ‘choosing independent Kashmir’ from the UN plebiscite agreement??

It is true.. every country has its own prism to look into armed struggle movements, its all geopolitical interests... (or hypocritic..in ur words).. but look at Pakistan.. it says LTTE (srilanka) is terrorist.. Tibetian struggle terrorist.. But..somehow Kashmir militants are not..
see all the armed struggles has same ideology.. fight against the state to gain their objective (whether its good or bad..depends on observer). so the point is India is not alone in this club..almost every country in the globe is among us... may be except Swiz...

Some times it becomes funny India reject all Pak claims RAW, water , Border issue, Afgan and all. To me its like India is bully and Pak is child. India scold pak always for any claim. No offense guys just chill

the most crap n childish post of this forum i guess .. Pakistan replies to India's scolds after nuclear tests in 1998 and after mumbai attacks and everyone knows that how we replied to that

the most crap n childish post of this forum i guess .. Pakistan replies to India's scolds after nuclear tests in 1998 and after mumbai attacks and everyone knows that how we replied to that

We partition pak in 1971,
We do daily balst in Pak everyday,
We put RDX in Pak,
baloch is next target,
We kill kashmiri at our gun eveyday,
We Stop water to pak, farmers are dying,
We almost kill pak export,

do you want more baby?:sniper::sniper::sniper: Today i am in funny mood

We partition pak in 1971,

glad to see you in a funny mood and 1971 partition was a different subject, geo political problems and strategical conditions were different back at then .. India just pushed a limping guy down (be very sure Pakistan is not limping now on 1 leg)

We do daily balst in Pak everyday,
We put RDX in Pak,

first of all there is no daily blasts in pak every day kindly check your history through that first and have the analysis of total number of attacks in last six months, in 2010 and in 2009 and you the result will give you the answer within your self.

baloch is next target,

you can never win what you are doing in baluchistan mark my words here and all of your crapy agents will end up in attack fort (some of them have already gone there and rest will follow soon)

We kill kashmiri at our gun eveyday,

glad to see at least you have agreed that kashmiries are not your people and kashmir is not your land and you are holding there by force and killing kashmiries marking them as not your own people as some of your crapy government officials claim that kashmiries are indians and its a part of india. I like the change in thought and truth be out so keep killing as much as you can the blood of kashmiries it self will be enough to drown you out, and kindly count some body bags of your armed forces in kashmir too.

We Stop water to pak, farmers are dying,

no farmers are dieing here, if you violate an agreement and thinks that this is something proud able be proud on that, and kindly have an analysis of our corps production of 2010 and 2009 and your answer will lie there that how many farmers are dieing here, i am glad to see you being acknowledging today and leaving your routine of an pure indian that is to lie lie n lie again.

We almost kill pak export,

you kill pak export? you are really in funny mood

do you want more baby?

oh and babies are a different part you can always send yours to here and i cant say no when you are offering them like it :)

glad to see you in a funny mood and 1971 partition was a different subject, geo political problems and strategical conditions were different back at then .. India just pushed a limping guy down (be very sure Pakistan is not limping now on 1 leg)

first of all there is no daily blasts in pak every day kindly check your history through that first and have the analysis of total number of attacks in last six months, in 2010 and in 2009 and you the result will give you the answer within your self.

you can never win what you are doing in baluchistan mark my words here and all of your crapy agents will end up in attack fort (some of them have already gone there and rest will follow soon)

glad to see at least you have agreed that kashmiries are not your people and kashmir is not your land and you are holding there by force and killing kashmiries marking them as not your own people as some of your crapy government officials claim that kashmiries are indians and its a part of india. I like the change in thought and truth be out so keep killing as much as you can the blood of kashmiries it self will be enough to drown you out, and kindly count some body bags of your armed forces in kashmir too.

no farmers are dieing here, if you violate an agreement and thinks that this is something proud able be proud on that, and kindly have an analysis of our corps production of 2010 and 2009 and your answer will lie there that how many farmers are dieing here, i am glad to see you being acknowledging today and leaving your routine of an pure indian that is to lie lie n lie again.

you kill pak export? you are really in funny mood

oh and babies are a different part you can always send yours to here and i cant say no when you are offering them like it :)

Just chill yaar,dont be serious. i told you i am in funny mood. Pak in nice and pak people are nice. I have many pak friends.

Back
Top Bottom