What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And look, we have YET another false-flag Indian, with the name "chink faggot". :lol:

Typical Indian caste mentality.

Look yet another fit of "ohh poor me" from you..if one is an obvious troll ..you can report it and move on, your don't have milk every situation ..we had chinese false flagger posting on this thread with two American flags..but no body else cries as much as you do!!

@Chin*-Fa**ot,
Dude, you live in Hongkong. You should plan a meet with CD someday. it will be a blast..

Look yet another fit of "ohh poor me" from you..if one is an obvious troll ..you can report it and move, your don't have milk every situation ..we had chinese false flagger posting on this thread with two American flags..but no body else cries as much as you do!!

I guess Indians can't handle the historical fact, that India was an artificial creation of the British colonialists, created out of a bunch of independent kingdoms in the subcontinent.

So instead of arguing logically, they once again show their racist caste mentality. :lol:

The fact that Indians use the same word that they use against NE Indians against us, shows how much they hate the NE Indians.

But China is in the interesting position of being able to forcibly cut off the chicken's neck corridor, and thus forcing Partition v2.0.

Don't bother about the Indian army, they have already admitted defeat. :P

I guess Indians can't handle the historical fact, that India was an artificial creation of the British colonialists, created out of a bunch of independent kingdoms in the subcontinent.

So instead of arguing logically, they once again show their racist caste mentality. :lol:

The fact that Indians use the same word that they use against NE Indians against us, shows how much they hate the NE Indians.

But China is in the interesting position of being able to forcibly cut off the chicken's neck corridor, and thus forcing Partition v2.0.

boy.. you are just repeating same things again and again.

your other comrades have already earned their share of "50 cent" posts .... and left.

are you planning to fight on till the last drop of your blood?....

i think you've had enough .... go home now.

"all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"... come tomorrow now.

you were the one who were racist against muslims...why blame Indians?

Being fed on CPC propaganda..you might not have know this but, so was China.

This is what China looked like thousand yrs ago.

Song_Dynasty_Map.jpg

Now you tell me..if you can ..that the real China is only the eastern Han china !!

rest of your post is usuall diatribe and bellyaching..nothing intelligible.

continue with toilets, poverty and starvation...we knew it would come, but not when.

It was not us who made that movie, it was Danny Boyle. :P

And in fact, the vast majority of Indians don't have toilets. So Danny Boyle was actually being quite kind by putting some in there.

It won all the Oscars. :cheers:

poor chinese lizard ... he's too little for a food for all of us.

i am starting to feel pity for him .... since all his comrades deserted him. :laugh:

TypicalIndiancastementality.jpg

Typical Indian caste mentality. Look,Indians thank this replies. Indians are once again showing why they are the only country in the world to be known for their caste system.

poor chinese lizard ... he's too little for a food for all of us.

i am starting to feel pity for him .... since all his comrades deserted him. :laugh:

Don't worry, Indians always lose to us, like in 1962. :D

close thread.

Chinese Dragon,

come and take Arunachal, if u can else shut the F up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom