What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD, You just proved on this thread that you are an Islamophobe..

Nope, I respect Islam the most amongst all the Abhrahamic religions. :wave:

The only thing that has been proved, is that Indian Hindus cannot tolerate a large proportion of Muslims in India. It inevitably leads to partition, as history has shown.

Merely repaying the favour. :wave:
hey CD out of your 13062 only 62 post would have added something other wise in remaining 13K posts, I am sure you have posted that your fav link abt "Indian army" right?
you are quite a bot man..hats off (pun intended).

Nope, I respect Islam the most amongst all the Abhrahamic religions. :wave:

The only thing that has been proved, is that Indian Hindus cannot tolerate a large proportion of Muslims in India. It inevitably leads to partition, as history has shown.

How exactly?? Have we enforced one child polcy on them like you guys did?

In fact, at the time of partition also there were attempt by India to keep them with it but partition happened due to greed of few..

The Mongoloid race (also refered to as the East Asian race or Far East race) is the race inhabiting East and South East Asia, including the Han Chinese and other Chinese races, the Mongolians

Mongoloids are distinguished by epicanthic folds, i.e. their typical skin fold of the upper eyelid, black hair, and yellowish skin.

I think Hans are not Mongolians.

You are bag full of self contradictions.

So now there is nothing wrong with them, because they are your allies?? but real problems is Hindus hunh!!
now lets test your theory, so if Hindus are the real problem..them how come Pakistani and Bang
ladeshi Muslims could not co-exist ??

Hindus are not the problem, I love Nepal.

It's the artificial entity known as India that is the problem. But don't worry, India will soon go back to its natural state... that of many independent kingdoms in the subcontinent. :cheers:

Even one false-flag attack in India can whip up communal tensions beyond control.

And the Hindu extremists are already trying that, they were even waving a Pakistani flag on new years to try and create a communal explosion.

It's the artificial entity known as India that is the problem. But don't worry, India will soon go back to its natural state... that of many independent kingdoms in the subcontinent. :cheers:

Even one false-flag attack in India can whip up communal tensions beyond control.

And the Hindu extremists are already trying that, they were even waving a Pakistani flag on new years to try and create a communal explosion.

dont forget to clean the bed when u wake up... keeps th brain farts comin..:yahoo:

hahahaa...Tibetans dont have to worry about false flag attack i guess, only people who attack them are Han Chinese.

As history proves it India is only as artificial as your China(which btw is still incomplete)....as for you acting like Nostradamus's fart and predicting the future ..one can only smile at your idiosyncrasies.

But you still havent explained if Indian Hindus are reason for discord..how come Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims could not co-exist?

And look, we have YET another false-flag Indian, with the name "chink faggot". :lol:

Typical Indian caste mentality.

Indians are once again showing why they are the only country in the world to be known for their caste system. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom