What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. They are Mongoloid Han Chinese. looks like a kind of shake somebody prepared.
I heard Mongoloids looks different from Hans Chinese, Tibetans are mongoloid while Hans Chinese are not. Even India have its share of Mongoloid. A mongoloid generally looks different from a Hans.

Mind your own nation.

When you guys follow this advice with respect to our threads, I will most happily oblige. :D I am merely doing the same thing that you guys do on our threads.

Until then, I will say that 1962 will surely be repeated, and the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they cannot ever hope to match us.

This time though, it will be the "chicken's neck corridor" which is India's only link to the whole of Northeast India. :lol:

Muslims certainly do co-exist with other people very well, I see this often when I visit Malaysia.

India is a different story though. It is India itself, that cannot handle a large enough percentage of Muslims. As was proved during partition, when the artificial country of India was torn in half.

A feat soon to repeat itself as the demographics change in their favour. :azn:

Obviously you are hell bent to prove your semi-educated stature...Islam first came to India..thousand of yrs ago...Muslims have been coexisting peacefully with all other religions in the subcontinent for over a thousand yrs...how many partitions occoured during this thousand yr period.

Or is it that you have racist outlook towards Muslims of the subcontinent ie Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims..pls do elucidate..what so wrong with Muslims of the subcontinent that they are averse to peaceful co-existence

When you guys follow this advice with respect to our threads, I will most happily oblige. :D I am merely doing the same thing that you guys do on our threads.

Until then, I will say that 1962 will surely be repeated, and the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they cannot ever hope to match us.

This time though, it will be the "chicken's neck corridor" which is India's only link to the whole of Northeast India. :lol:

And expect a retaliation that even your own censor board won't be able to stop from spreading inside your country. After all, your western side is the least populated and much more isolated from rest of eastern mainland Han China. :D

i hope you get pay on the bases of sense rather than number of post:)
india dont have capability or intention to overtake militarily but have enough to keep 2 cent army at bay

"chicken's neck corridor" is not so thin my chinese mate. Because you have to conquer bhutan before neck. And I am sure that you know that Bhutan is under whose protection. So increase breath of chicken's neck.

Obviously you are hell bent to prove your semi-educated stature...Islam first came to India..thousand of yrs ago...Muslims have been coexisting peacefully with all other religions in the subcontinent for over a thousand yrs...how many partitions occoured during this thousand yr period.

Or is it that you have racist outlook towards Muslims of the subcontinent ie Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian Muslims..pls do elucidate..what so wrong with Muslims of the subcontinent that they are averse to peaceful co-existence

Nothing wrong with them, they are all our allies.

The problem of course is not them, it is that Hindu India cannot sustain a 30-40% composition of Muslims. As history proved, it leads to Partition.

The reason the Hindus could co-exist before, was because the nation of India did not exist until the British created it out of the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

The artificial entity of India has never been able to tolerate a large proportion of Muslims. Since once it reaches 30-40%, then they will inevitably continue growing until they are the majority.

But it is inevitable. :azn:

Sonia the Italian waitress rules the whole of India. So of course she is more powerful than Wen Jiabao, who is only one member of the Politburo.

Hu Jintao on the other hand is ranked several magnitudes of power higher than Sonia Ghandi, even though he too is merely just one member of the Politburo.
man is always stronger than women, it doesn't make any news. but if a women became stronger than man it be the news. And you r comparing male with female.

Point is your unsuccessful attempt to ignite hatred .

Regarding 62 and chinese military might we dont need to compete for an army who can fight a war but not win, note many of the border positions were filled after 62 war was over, Indian actual troop deployment occurred after 62 war, thanks for the back off and mutual deceleration that Arunachal Belongs to India ;), prior to that their was a few positioning of Indian troops upon the border, Arunachal flies the Indian flag today
India.gif

The problem of course is not them, it is that Hindu India cannot sustain a 30-40% composition of Muslims. As history proved, it leads to Partition.

The reason the Hindus could co-exist before, was because the nation of India did not exist until the British created it out of the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent.

The artificial entity of India has never been able to tolerate a large proportion of Muslims. Since once it reaches 30-40%, then they will inevitably continue growing until they are the majority.

Says a CCP bot, thousands of times wishing it would be true...

I heard Mongoloids looks different from Hans Chinese, Tibetans are mongoloid while Hans Chinese are not. Even India have its share of Mongoloid. A mongoloid generally looks different from a Hans.

The Mongoloid race (also refered to as the East Asian race or Far East race) is the race inhabiting East and South East Asia, including the Han Chinese and other Chinese races, the Mongolians

Mongoloids are distinguished by epicanthic folds, i.e. their typical skin fold of the upper eyelid, black hair, and yellowish skin.

CD, You just proved on this thread that you are an Islamophobe..

You are bag full of self contradictions.

So now there is nothing wrong with them, because they are your allies?? but real problems is Hindus hunh!!
now lets test your theory, so if Hindus are the real problem..them how come Pakistani and Bang
ladeshi Muslims could not co-exist ??

Hey kid.. hes chinese... as for doing nothing,... even INA had muslim soldiers google it up kiddo... als google Muslim leaders who fought for freedom... even my family paid for it... even though we didnt have "whites" roaming in my cities nor were we under the occupatin for more than 4 decades....unlike 200 year occupation of present day india.

so there no whites in Lahore/Multan/Lyallpur/Peshawar/Karachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom