What's new

India receives Rs 65,000 crore investment proposals for semiconductor and electronics manufacturing

Thanks congress u made us Software super power and now making us Hardware super power. :yahoo:

To hell with Congress for not doing this simple thing at least two to three decades ago, now we are behind all major players in spite of having so much of underutilized talents in our country.

By 2020 India's market of electronic will be of $ 400 billion and India will be able to meet 80% of it with the help of these steps. :angel::tup:

For rest of the 20% govt. need to step up after the elections. :agree:

And I am sure Modiji will be on it. :agree:

To hell with Congress for not doing this simple thing at least two to three decades ago, now we are behind all major players in spite of having so much of underutilized talents in our country.

And I am sure Modiji will be on it. :agree:[/quote]

1.) For last 2-3 decades there has been no congress govt. or Gandhi govt.

2.) Last gandhi govt. of rajeev gandhi was trying to introduce IT and computers in India in big way but BJP opposed it.

3.) BJP called 3 day Bharat Bandh just to oppose computers BJP were of the opinion that computer will make people jobless.
:woot:

4.) Modi chutiya hain, just feku, feku read and speaks from a speech written by APCO and fools.

You are right. It shoud have been done. 2 or 3 decades ago when Indira Gandhi was in power. Indian technicians and bureaucrats of the time asked Indira Gandhi to kickstart Indian electronics manufacturing but she said "NOO". She said this poor nations needs food not electronics and instead she levied heavy taxes on electronics producers shutting down most manufacturers.

Then came Rajiv Gandhi with electronics manufacturing almost non existent in India. But he was a believer in technology but he lacked vision and ideas. So instead of building homegrown electronics sector he allowed imports at almost 0% rates and India was immediately flooded with Japanese made home phones, cameras, TVs etc etc This step helped India in revolutionizing the IT sector.

1.) For last 2-3 decades there has been no congress govt. or Gandhi govt.

2.) Last gandhi govt. of rajeev gandhi was trying to introduce IT and computers in India in big way but BJP opposed it.

:woot:

4.) Modi chutiya hain, just feku, feku read and speaks from a speech written by APCO and fools.[/quote]
Well I think Modi is prolly India's best bet in the electronics sector. He has some innovative ideas and vision which most Indian politicians lacked.

all i could remember is transistors are of two types npn and pnp...capacitorid used to store charge :D @levina
I am sure you dont want me to test you now. :)

oh!!! buddy...don't go by women's logic......things don't work that way.......
@levina anything to say...:lol::lol:
This is sacrilegious!
How can you question a woman's logic???
Any happy man on earth will tell you that its always good to abide by women's logic.:p:

Back to the topic....
Well I havent understood why it takes our governments eons to approve such deals???
Delay is flip side of democracy

Back
Top Bottom