What's new

India Ready to Back Awami League all the Way

I didnt know that thanks for the information.
What did happen ppl become so anti AL after 1975.

A tiny percentage of people in Bangladesh are involved with politics. Most Bangladeshi's are poor and hardly have time or apetite for politics. So it is not hard to deceive the uneducated populace with propaganda campaigns by self serving politicians.

1971-1975 till Mujib's death, AL misrule was enough to convince people about Awami League. After 1975, it was mainly military rule and BNP was created by Zia and JP was created by Ershad. "Democracy" came after Ershad's fall and then India started looking for ways to interfere in Bangladesh again using Awami League bringing Hasina back from abroad, just like they did in East Pakistan before 1971 using Mujib and his underlings.

If you are from Bangladesh, why ask such basic questions about Bangladesh politics?

I didnt know that thanks for the information.
What did happen ppl become so anti AL after 1975.

You been arguing here and throwing garbage without knowing post independence history of Bangladesh? That is not only utter shame and disgrace for you but also give ZERO credibility to your comments.

After Bangladesh independence,

1) Awami League looted indiscriminately as if Bangladesh was their inherent property.
2) Awami League undermined Bangladesh army and defense forces instead created rakkhi bahini with advice from india.
3) Rakkhi bahini cadres killed thousands Mukti bahini freedom fighters who were opposing Awami League looting and oppression. If you want proof read Shahriar Kabir (now Awami supporter) books like Oder janie Dao from 1970s.
4) Awami League closed all but 4 or 5 newspaper in Bangladesh.
5) Awami League killed democracy in Bangladesh by banning all parties and introducing on party rule BAKSAL.
6) Sheikh Mujib son went to loot Bangladesh Bank vault with his armed gang

A tiny percentage of people in Bangladesh are involved with politics. Most Bangladeshi's are poor and hardly have time or apetite for politics. So it is not hard to deceive the uneducated populace with propaganda campaigns by self serving politicians.

1971-1975 till Mujib's death, AL misrule was enough to convince people about Awami League. After 1975, it was mainly military rule and BNP was created by Zia and JP was created by Ershad. "Democracy" came after Ershad's fall and then India started looking for ways to interfere in Bangladesh again using Awami League bringing Hasina back from abroad, just like they did in East Pakistan before 1971 using Mujib and his underlings.

If you are from Bangladesh, why ask such basic questions about Bangladesh politics?

So why my surroundings went to vote 2 times to bnp and 2 times to AL.
We were frustrated by BNP so we voted AL and now we surely will vote BNP.
This things repeats.
We surely knew every time who is going to win.

Awami League came in with Indian cash and wish to escape in Indian helicopter

Awami League came to power with bags of indian cash and advice. Here is Economist article on Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice:

[NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.]
…………….
India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

According to India Today, Indian govt had planned for military operation inside Bangladesh to rescue Awami League regime and its top leaders in case Awami League and India claimed coup were attempted.

Here is India Today article on Indian plan of military operation in Bangladesh:

[India had worked out a contingency plan to evacuate the prime minister, her cabinet and key figures of her Awami League party in the event of a coup. There was a military plan as well. Indian helicopter gunships would be launched from two airbases in West Bengal and Tripura into Dhaka to provide air cover for the operation. Landing zones and evacuation sites were identified in and around the capital for the air corridor.]

Bangladesh: Coup bid against Sheikh Hasina foiled : Special Report - India Today

You been arguing here and throwing garbage without knowing post independence history of Bangladesh? That is not only utter shame and disgrace for you but also give ZERO credibility to your comments.

1) Awami League looted indiscriminately as if Bangladesh was their inherent property.
2) Awami League undermined Bangladesh army and defense forces instead created rakkhi bahini with advice from india.
3) Rakkhi bahini cadres killed thousands Mukti bahini freedom fighters who were opposing Awami League looting and oppression. If you want proof read Shahriar Kabir (now Awami supporter) books like Oder janie Dao from 1970s.
5) Awami League killed democracy in Bangladesh by banning all parties and introducing on party rule BAKSAL.

Why u try to act what u r not. I know exact history of BD. And dont want to waste my time arguing with brainwashed jamati goons.
I didnt ask him the history of 71-75.
I asked him 75-present history. Does that make any scence.

So why my surroundings went to vote 2 times to bnp and 2 times to AL.
We were frustrated by BNP so we voted AL and now we surely will vote BNP.
This things repeats.
We surely knew every time who is going to win.

That is good to know. I hope BNP comes to power next time with majority vote. It will be better than what we have now. But in the long term we need a better system and solution for the country. None of the parties can take the country forward, unless they are reformed or eventually abolished or made irrelevant completely.

idune Bhai, cut him some slack. If he is from the minority community we need their support 100%. Note that the minority community and their perceived insecurity is the weak link in the chain that India and their agent AL both exploit, to the detriment of the interest of all Bangladeshi, including its minority community. I will open a separate thread about this later.

If he is from the minority community we need their support 100%. Note that the minority community and their perceived insecurity is the weak link in the chain that India and their agent AL both exploit, to the detriment of the interest of all Bangladeshi, including its minority community. I will open a separate thread about this later.

What minority community u r talking about. Hindu minority community or AL minority community.
Dont make silly comment proving others hindu as it doesnt matter.Though most of hindu ppl in BD has soft corner for india. Even so many of them work as raw agent. But I have sympathy for them.
And if u say AL minority then sorry. Its the majority in BD. The decision of making gov. every time its taken by middle persons who doesnt support any party.

What minority community u r talking about. Hindu minority community or AL minority community.
Dont make silly comment proving others hindu as it doesnt matter.Though most of hindu ppl in BD has soft corner for india. Even so many of them work as raw agent. But I have sympathy for them.
And if u say AL minority then sorry. Its the majority in BD. The decision of making gov. every time its taken by middle persons who doesnt support any party.

What exactly is AL minority community?

I am talking about Hindu community. Whether you are one or not is not important. I did not imply that you are one. The point I am trying to make is that we need unity between all communities, so India and its agent AL cannot exploit the division using vote bank politics.

I understand that Bangladeshi Hindu's will have a soft corner for India, just like Bangladeshi Muslims have soft corner for other Muslim countries. But that does not mean that they should sacrifice their current country's interest. Some Hindu's are always in the process of moving or planning to move to India for various reasons, but they should not jeopardize their larger community interest for their own personal interest.

As for the voting public, it all depends on who controls admin (ballot stuffing), who controls media and who controls police and army - in a poor country like Bangladesh, democracy is very much flawed. So a CTG is absolutely essential and a neutral Armed forces. AL with help and support from India, is trying to avoid CTG and it controls, media, admin, police and army. This is to make sure that AL can win by any means, if needed by vote rigging. That is the situation now.

Lets see how angry the public gets from AL excesses and crossing all limits of sanity between now and the election.

Back
Top Bottom