What's new

India readies hi-tech naval base to keep eye on China

yes you are right less capable people always dream high BEACUSE this quality makes them high .
Coming on the ego point , i think you didnt remember the behavior of chinese in SOUTH CHINA SEA .

oh please my dear, i though you are stronger than that please don't cry on here.
Vietnam can kick USA , France in the past so why you scared to china now ?
china shows good gesture to India , all depending on India whether they accept it or not.
Friend or Foe :cheers:
Don´t make the mistake by assuming Vietnam is scared before China or any other opponents. We are tired of the wars and devastated by aftermath and only wish to live in peace. I know nobody in Vietnam and overseas who want war. It is your policy of intimidation that angers our people.

As for your policy toward India, I just said you can´t bully it so you try to appease. It is just obvious.

Another PLA war game:
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90786/8182865.html

Don´t make the mistake by assuming Vietnam is scared before China or any other opponents. We are tired of the wars and devastated by aftermath and only wish to live in peace. I know nobody in Vietnam and overseas who want war. It is your policy of intimidation that angers our people.

As for your policy toward India, I just said you can´t bully it so you try to appease. It is just obvious.

so why the hell you invade china's territorial in spartly island.
and attacked Taiwan on the Taiping Island, is that you called want to live in peace.
who is spreading anti china hate ?

china sees India as equal friend with potential to be a good friend just like Pakistan.
but not so to Vietnam with your barbarian's behavior.
in the past we helps you, in the return you bite us. Thanks viets
When you attack china is okay, but when we return the favor , you cry over all around the world especially to jap's and america.

c'mon chin up don't cry my boy.

so why the hell you invade china's territorial in spartly island.
any proof that is yours?
and attacked Taiwan on the Taiping Island, is that you called want to live in peace.
any proof that we attacked Taiwan?
who is spreading anti china hate ?
any evidence that we spread anti china hate ?
china sees India as equal friend with potential to be a good friend just like Pakistan.
but not so to Vietnam with your barbarian's behavior.
in the past we helps you, in the return you bite us. Thanks viets
When you attack china is okay, but when we return the favor , you cry over all around the world especially to jap's and america.

c'mon chin up don't cry my boy.
this part is bullsh.t, posted as usual by brainwashed Chinese. :hitwall:

China India had one "war" 50 years ago. Isn't it time to move on? Today's China is not the same nor is India.

China and India's goal today should be one of friendship and not mistrust. China and India, both populous, both with rich history and both on the same continent. There is far more to be gained in peace than war.

Surely you know that Chinese navy is expanding at many times higher rate than India? Just the same way others should not question chinese designs, china should not question indian defensive posturing.

There has to be peace, but for peace, one has to be ready for war. Surely you will agree that India is not going to attack china right? India is only attending to our defence needs, don't let newspaper reporting dictate the narrative.

any proof that is yours?
seems like proof is useless for vietnam in this case no matter what evidences we give it to you will denied it with your ridiculous logic.

any proof that we attacked Taiwan?
same like above.

any evidence that we spread anti china hate ?
well you and your fellow countryman already proof it on this forum. is that not enough proof ?

this part is bullsh.t, posted as usual by brainwashed Chinese. :hitwall:
see you crying again

Knock, knock.

China: Hi, it's China. Want to be friends?
India: Here's a list of other friends you are, and are not, allowed to have.
China: I see. And you?
India: I can have any other friends I like.

Knock, knock.

Good to see China is after us for "friendship" :lol:

Knock, knock.

Why exactly is it so bad that we are building up our capabilities in OUR country to protect the waters surrounding us????

It would have been something completely different if we had done this some where in the SCS for example...

Knock, knock.

damn you cracked me up dude.
hahahaha

Knock, knock.

It is not friendship mate , you are mistaken.

China is seeking partnership related to common strategic interests. But at the same time harming India's strategic interest in S.Asia.

For India this is absurd.

Knock, knock.

India: I can have any other friends I like

More realistic

India: Sure, but first point your weapons away from us and respect international borders
China: But we have our own maps and we acknowledged that you are getting stronger
India: Then lets remain political and businesspartners till we can sort these issues out[/QUOTE]
China: Works for us, that benefits us as well

Apart from history and the Sino-Pak relations, there is not much that would speak against an Sino-Indian friendship, since we already have good political and economical ties. Whenever China accepts our borders and puts more efforts on de-militarising the borders, things can move forward for the best of both countries and for the best of Asia.

Knock, knock.

Friendship is Okay, no one is objecting to that, what India is really OBJECTING to China is it's Nuclear Proliferation to a Country that has made nukes only to be used against INDIA. Is India wrong???

Friendship is Okay, no one is objecting to that, what India is really OBJECTING to China is it's Nuclear Proliferation to a Country that has made nukes only to be used against INDIA. Is India wrong???

though it is only a story,it is really not bad for you that Pakistan has nuke.
imagine if you have nuke and Pakistan dont,would you now living in peace?may not,dont forget how many wars you fight each other before you both get nuke,and how many after it.
do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom