What's new

India -Rape Capital of the World

Fatigue has well settled in, in the Indian society.... another day.....another incident...... move on.
Yea, talking irrelevant crap and bashing India started yet again.. I don't know how come you guys find a reason to bash India in almost every thread...??

I admire your denial tactics :lol:
And I won't admire butthurt tactics of some Butthurts around here.. You know what I'm saying??

Obviously you people are claiming acknowledgement of your position.....
There are no medals for the winners or runners up.!!!
So you agree that you are the winners according to your Own parliament presented data, and we are Runners right??
In that case, I will manage without a medal..

@rational i am barred from that section. So can not read your post where you tagged me.
Rape thread open by habitual Pakistani trolls like always knowing that topic is banned PDF ,I tag you to show how your thread on rape in Pakistan was deleted by mod & no action will be taken against these Pakistani guys who have some serious fetish regarding rape

Well,Indians do make a lot of halla gulla on this topic,that is why others make fun of it.But I personally think that this "Halla Gulla" is good for India and I don't pay heed what a cheapo has to say about it.
Say that to the people living on tourism industry...!! With that over the top reaction caused dent in the tourism!! And image of the country as a tourist destination!!
Increasing awareness is good...but sensationalisation is where Indian does horribly wrong!!

Rape comments rooted in delusions, religious hatres and denials are in fashion again. Bumping this thread so that people can post them here instead of defence section.

Again there is a lot of point scoring by known low upbringing posters here. Hence bumping the thread so that at least the saner posters will put some pressure on the offenders and admins to take action.

Back
Top Bottom