What's new

India raises CPEC, NSG concerns with top Chinese envoy

This chinese envoy is jus a filler..he has been given job to convience everybody not to raise scs issue in g 20 summit.nothing else.
End result china supports terrorist directly and indirectly...india getting involved more in scs.
Nsg...its going to come now or later.

First, india repeatedly said Kashmir is bilateral" issue. So by own definition india ca not and will not bring up Kashmir to G20, a multilateral forum.

india is free to try SCS adventure and face the consequences. US had openly extended the invite but india had been scared. So no fake chest thumping can cover limitation of indian capacity.

First, india repeatedly said Kashmir is bilateral" issue. So by own definition india ca not and will not bring up Kashmir to G20, a multilateral forum.

india is free to try SCS adventure and face the consequences. US had openly extended the invite but india had been scared. So no fake chest thumping can cover limitation of indian capacity.
U are out of this world...i told chinese do not want to bring scs in g20..i newertold abt kashmir.
Second...scared dear if geoplolitics was played as percieved by u then we would be still fighting with bow n arrows.. its all abt give n take and self intrest.

Seriously .. you wanna talk about that... Hell fire has nothing holy in it... so what ever your brain spiting in you has no meaning to you. so talk what you believe actually not to save your skin
so you stuck with your 700 000 add + too .. and please keep asking references.. you dont deserve even a $hit HELL FIRE.

Heard the missile? An ATGM?

Anyways, instead of giving a referenced breakdown of 700000 your personalised rants have merely highlighted your inability to state facts or defend your contention.

Is that the case? An attempt to digress from justifying your post as you get pinned and realise you have no plausible explanation how that figure can be true when army in India is 1.2 million?

If you concede the above, your inability to defend what you said then all you are is a troll. Should I assume as such?

Wait, think, process and figure. Don't bother ranting again

Cheers

Last edited:
since the route goes through the pakistani side of kashmir this the only reason for the indian objection. im suprised they are bringing this up as they know they aint gonna get that side of kashmir. so why complain? as for the nsg........ i think its clear if pakistan dont get it then neither does india as they both have the same credentails and one should not be treated above the other. this annoys india and china wont budge. so it will be a waiting game for not india but the nsg to accept pakistan too then china removes the veto on the condition they both join. as for cpec. most likely the fruits will spill over to india as well. again i cant see the problem

What the hell is India Problem most of the Indian on this forum talk how they dont interfere in other country issue but this govt. of their have shown true colors. i read in the beginning someone said HANDS OF KASHMIR, Come on bro what do you think this is some Bollywood movie starting sunny doel and you are gonna scare us by the dialogue DHOOD MANGO GAY TO KHEER DAIN GAY KASHMIR MANGO GAY TO CHEER DAIN GAY. Bro my guess is if you dont stop your atrocities in Kashmir you are the one who is gonna be ripped apart.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom