What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
India ko Mirchi lagi hai :flame::omghaha:
0G32-01.jpg

Its curious that Indians won't say WHAT their concern is.
simple.. that Pakistan might use such weapons to its advantage specially the current terrorism issue

dont let any aid and agreement any procurement through to Pakistan in any way which helps it to sort out the insurgency. keep the pressure from east and west up. use the Northern Alliance bigotry and hatred towards Pakistan and Pashtons on one side and come up with cold start inspired exercises and border skirmishes to keep up the pressure.
while on the media front malign it constantly.. and so forth.

they have a very good chance to put a spanner in this proposed deal and they will really celebrate and pat their back for it .. then we will have to bring the date up for our T-129 purchase .. which we are going to do anyway in the future. the concern and moaning wont cut with the Turks though,.

And that's only one starter deal buddy, it's going to expand massively in the near future.

We're moving away from a domestic-investment driven economic model, which means huge funds are going to start flowing outwards into the world.

Don't worry, Pakistan will get a huge slice of Chinese investment too, as long as your leadership allows it in. :china::pakistan:

Looks like a token protest - especially after the hullabaloo created by Russian officials and media.

Hosts Dharma in action here - the Deputy PM came to India looking for a protest - we just obliged him with some tokenism.

@Irfan Baloch

Turkey refused to sell some naval equipment to India for it be used against Pakistan. Russia might be our new found friend but Turkey is our twin brother and family. T-129 is an awesome weapon to replace our Cobras.
which naval equipment?

and your new friend came to India to explain itself :whistle::rofl:

he must have told India, don't worry we sell and then stop issuing spare when PAK need it....like US did. ;)

@Irfan Baloch

Turkey refused to sell some naval equipment to India for it be used against Pakistan. Russia might be our new found friend but Turkey is our twin brother and family. T-129 is an awesome weapon to replace our Cobras.
although we had no say no influence over Turkey's decision but yes I agree with your sentiments for Turkey. my friend who has trained and exercised with Turkish special forces opted for Turkey when he was selected for a course with US Army Rangers and the Turkish special forces.

these Mi 35 gunships pose no threat to India and add nothing worth nothing in terms of Pak military's capabilities in any future conflict with Indian forces but like I said, they contribute tremendously in our COIN ops and thus free up our military to peace time situation which any enemy wont want when there is history of conflicts.

watch out for the news of TTP and BLA getting the MANPADs and possible shooting down of our air assets. those conciliates along the Pak Afghan border are not setup to teach local population Sanskrit .. they are there for more sinister reason. things will get desperate for TTP and their covert and not so covert supporters as the army makes North Waziristan a very bad place to live for TTP

which naval equipment?

and your new friend came to India to explain itself :whistle::rofl:

he must have told India, don't worry we sell and then stop issuing spare when PAK need it....like US did. ;)
very sorry to hurt your feeling but Turkey did the exact opposite and even Israel helped with our f-16 fleet during the US embargo.

Its curious that Indians won't say WHAT their concern is.

what do you expect? any military sales - even 'minute' - to pakistan would be opposed by india. expect india to pressure russia and make this an 'pakistan or us' issue.

although we had no say no influence over Turkey's decision but yes I agree with your sentiments for Turkey. my friend who has trained and exercised with Turkish special forces opted for Turkey when he was selected for a course with US Army Rangers and the Turkish special forces.

these Mi 35 gunships pose no threat to India and add nothing worth nothing in terms of Pak military's capabilities in any future conflict with Indian forces but like I said, they contribute tremendously in our COIN ops and thus free up our military to peace time situation which any enemy wont want when there is history of conflicts.

watch out for the news of TTP and BLA getting the MANPADs and possible shooting down of our air assets. those conciliates along the Pak Afghan border are not setup to teach local population Sanskrit .. they are there for more sinister reason. things will get desperate for TTP and their covert and not so covert supporters as the army makes North Waziristan a very bad place to live for TTP

very sorry to hurt your feeling but Turkey did the exact opposite and even Israel helped with our f-16 fleet during the US embargo.

Sorry to say , if you look during Kargil for F-16 are on Grounds. No one can move any US equipment without US permission. Moreover , Israel send its Sub armed with Nuke missiles in Mumbai to attack PAK in case of nuclear war. So their is not way Israel help you in that

I am asking which navel equipment Indian sought of turkey, as i know Most of things India made itself and either buy from western countries. Indian don't procure anything from turkey. their industry is still not mature.

Agree with you, Russia will supply these choppers to PAK as for Coin duty and will not be as armed with sophisticated packages for war.

I still wonder,why Mi-35???when you're thinking about operating helo for over next 30+ years,MI-35 shouldn't be your choice.or is it has to do something with "Cash Crunch"??

Mi-35 might be a "Flying Tank",but it can't be operated in high altitude.they'll eventually face the kind of problems India faced in the past,including problems with spare parts.

Sorry to say , Moreover , Israel send its Sub armed with Nuke missiles in Mumbai to attack PAK in case of nuclear war. So their is not way Israel help you in that
sorry to hear that you needed Israeli help for Nuclear attack on Pakistan. we were self sufficient in that field already.

I know it chokes you to believe it but we got much needed help from Israel when we needed it and they went out of their way to help us out. its good that we kept the news secret for our mutual benefit . those meetings with Israeli leaders and Musharraf were never a chance ones but planned.

I suggest you self immolate in front of the Russian embassy as a protest , I am sure your sacrifice will help in getting this deal cancelled.

I still wonder,why Mi-35???when you're thinking about operating helo for over next 30+ years,MI-35 shouldn't be your choice.or is it has to do something with "Cash Crunch"??

Mi-35 might be a "Flying Tank",but it can't be operated in high altitude.they'll eventually face the kind of problems India faced in the past,including problems with spare parts.
lalla G we re not going to climb Himalayas with it. our topography is same as Afghanistan where it has been deployed before secondly. we are only getting few copters to compliment our current COIN ops. its not a 3 or 4 decade long plan we have some thing in line really nifty and deadly for that reason to deal with our eastern front.

its called T-129

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom