What's new

India raises concern over Russian attack copter sale to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
on one hand some Indians want to tell us that they are not that bothered on the other hand there are talk shows, articles, and diplomatic meetings about Indian concerns, Russian "backstabbing" and swarm of posts and comments over social media and forums.
check out all these threads on the subject and see how much some Indian kids are reacting over this insignificant purchase,. Like I said

the peanuts are having the desired effect already. although I would have understood if TTP had launched a protest and concern with the Russians lol

All from Ria novosti and other assorted Russian media quoting Russian officials and diplomats and imagined Indian sources.

Even before Rogazin started his visit - he made numerous statements that he expects some opposition from India. That token concern was handed over to him.

@Windjammer 17 posts by our Indian friends clearly show that the Indian government is really concerned about these Peanuts Russians are offering us

Whats wrong in that?

We should try every trick to stop our enemy to get better weapons. Some time fail some time get success like deal with France for JF17

Whats wrong in that?

We should try every trick to stop our enemy to get better weapons. Some time fail some time get success like deal with France for JF17
nothing wrong with that, the only observation I have is that some of your fellow Indians are dismissing it as insignificant deal that will have no bearing on India and some are taking it very seriously.

some are telling us that these helicopters are not able to fly too high and some say that they wont last next 30 years. and yet a very ambitious poster is threatening us with MANPADs.

nothing wrong with that, the only observation I have is that some of your fellow Indians are dismissing it as insignificant deal that will have no bearing on India and some are taking it very seriously.

some are telling us that these helicopters are not able to fly too high and some say that they wont last next 30 years. and yet a very ambitious poster is threatening us with MANPADs.

Oh I am sorry! were you expecting conformal responses from a mass of mostly civilians on an internet forum talking about military matters ?

Thats not very smart.

Some may call it hallucination but I call it wanderings of the idle mind :partay:

are you talking about your own Hallucination or you just threw that word without realizing that you scored an own goal?

by the way, I call your post half arsed and thick with no sense and no clue what the question was.

let me make it explain in plain English read it slowly

What were those concerns exactly?
@jaunty I agree that the concerns must have been exact and specific and @Aeronaut never suggested in his post if that was the case. can you think what exactly were those concerns if such concerns are not top secret?

I speculated some Indian concerns in my original post in the thread but maybe you can be more specific?

yes u are right,recently i read somewhere else that,regions war is going on right now,russia supporting pakistan and china so pak & china take hold on asia,(note) Recently Russia and China Sign Deal to Bypass U.S Dollar
on other hand america and europe supporting india so india will take hold on asia.

India dont count on the foreigners.And India not lose its legitimate control over Russia.We are signed 30 billion$ FGFA deal with them.Plus we are in negotitations
for lot of other deals.I dont think so they can avoid us and also we cant avoid them.Still Russia is our close friend and trusted partner.We always keep some distance from West.They already initmidate us in earlier decades.
On topic.We dont need to paranoid about this.I am sure this deal will happen.And their deputy pm is in India to explain that .

Last edited:
why indians are so confused ? they are saying we dont care if russia sell those heli to pak ... but on the other hand , the post some indians are posting here clearly shows that their A$$ is on fire.. why not simply accept that you guys dont swallow this deal ? on other social media you call this deal a backstab on india .. but keep saying we dont care .. are you guys ok ??

are you talking about your own Hallucination or you just threw that word without realizing that you scored an own goal?

by the way, I call your post half arsed and thick with no sense and no clue what the question was.

let me make it explain in plain English read it slowly

What were those concerns exactly?
@jaunty I agree that the concerns must have been exact and specific and @Aeronaut never suggested in his post if that was the case. can you think what exactly were those concerns if such concerns are not top secret?

I speculated some Indian concerns in my original post in the thread but maybe you can be more specific?

I know very well the meaning of the word hallucination, thnx for the concern.
You sir, on other hand seem to have comprehension problems.
Perpahs investing in a good English to Urdu dictionary would be a good idea ?

Lemme spell it out for you in clear terms the usage of word Hallucination in the quoted post.

I eluded that Mr. Aeronaut hallucinated a scenario where India did not convey any specific concern to Russia, (again)assuming that India did infact raised the issue in the first place.Because formally Indian govt. has not reacted on the issue till now.

Ab samajh aaya hallucination ka usage ?

some are telling us tat these helicopters are not able to fly too high and some say that they wont last next 30 years. and yet a very ambitious poster is threatening us with MANPADs.

Mil- Mi 24/35 being outdated is a fact. Indian Army/Airforce is replacing them with mix of Apache AH-64D/E and LCH Rudra as attack Aircraft and Chinook and HAL Dhruv for Transport.

why indians are so confused ? they are saying we dont care if russia sell those heli to pak ... but on the other hand , the post some indians are posting here clearly shows that their A$$ is on fire.. why not simply accept that you guys dont swallow this deal ? on other social media you call this deal a backstab on india .. but keep saying we dont care .. are you guys ok ??

It is customary to protest to make our reservations known. It does not mean that India is perturbed by sale of outdated tech to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Russia doesn't care what India thinks, Russia doesn't rely on India, and Russia doesn't follow India in every issues.

Russia just seek money from India and then mock them for extra charges fees.

I eluded that Mr. Aeronaut hallucinated a scenario where India did not convey any specific concern to Russia, (again)assuming that India did infact raised the issue in the first place.Because formally Indian govt. has not reacted on the issue till now.

Ab samajh aaya hallucination ka usage ?

you are a great find.:yahoo:
something needs to be done for your hallucination , sorry I mean your creative mind @Aeronaut you better clarify your "assumption" which has found a new meaning in our Anti-hero's dictionary

Mil- Mi 24/35 being outdated is a fact. Indian Army/Airforce is replacing them with mix of Apache AH-64D and LCH Rudra as attack Aircraft and Chinook and HAL Dhruv for Transport.
Yaar bablblu .. we need them now for our counter insurgency operation against the TTP
Now means NOW.. not in next 5 or 10 years. and this use has nothing to do with what Indian defence purchases maybe in the next coming years.

What's the fuss is all about ? We are also going to get apaches. Though we didn't have embargo but America has been an all time ally of pak. So there's nothing to worry about. India's airborne attack capabilities will always be better than Pak no matter how many Hinds they by to do Ghazwa-e-Hind:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom