What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

If the two issues are similar, then why are there 800,000 Indian troops deployed in Kashmir, while there is no Pakistani military in Balochistan?

To save Indians (J&K) from your freedom fighters

Same is here in India buddy, a lot of Kashmiris are working in several positions in northern India, specially in and around Delhi and Chandigarh. In fact I also have a few in my extended friends circle who are in pretty good positions around the country. I am not trying to create a comparision here. The only reason why I am even discussin Kashmir, is because one of the Pakistani posters brought it into the thread. Let just leave it at that and focus on the topic here.

If you believe there is definite Indian involvement, I would like the GoP to provide the evidence to GoI and we will move on from there.

They are just pundits every one knows, but what about the real Kashmiris, they hate India from the core of their hearts. Balochistan issue may be like WB issue, there are 4 main ethnic groups in Balochistan, Pashtun,Balochs,Makranis & Brahvis out of them 3 million are Balochs & out of those 3 million just less than 1% working on orders of their sardars & nawabs & those nawabs working for enemies of Pakistan.

Then .. isn't that a good thing? You have far less people to bring prosperity and make sure it doesn't separate from Pakistan. From what I have read, the main reason of their dislike is that they blame the dominating Punjabis (no offense here) taking undue advantage of the resources and also taking most of the govt sector jobs in Balochistan. What you need is to be able to give the locals jobs at their local place. The moment people feel exploited, they will revolt.

Not much from personal conversation, but rather from the media and people's forums (Baloch's settled in the US). Although the Baloch topic has come up in my circle of Pakistani friends a few times, but nothing that serious. I hope you are right on the money on your experience with the Baloch people, then you shouldn't be paranoid about them separating from you.

I'm sorry, but you know nothing about Balochistan. The 'waders'/landlords such as Bugti were responsible for eating up the provincial budgets they got, kept the Balochi people uneducated, brainwashed his people by teaching false history, formed his personal Army, destroyed pipelines & all other sources of development from the Pakistan government, refused to develop Balochistan. After 1998, they started the grievance that the Pakistan government conducted their nuclear tests in a remote area close to Dalbandin without the authorization of the Baloch leadership, & destroyed the 'eco-balance' of the region, even though no one lived even close to hundreds of miles close to the region where the tests were conducted.

There are no complaints of Punjabi domination over Balochis, there are extremely poor Punjabis as well, and there are Balochis sitting in the highest ranks of governance in Pakistan, including the Army & ISI as well. For heaven's sake, our former Prime Minister Jamali was a Baloch. Gwadar is ready to be the ultimate megacity of Pakistan.

To save Indians (J&K) from your freedom fighters

I'm sure Syed Ali Shah Gilani is a freedom fighter as well, as well as Mirwaiz Umar Farooq & all the leadership in J&K; as well as every living Kashmiri in the region. 800,000 troops would be needed if most of the Kashmiri people were 'freedom fighters', demanding their rightful independence from Indian occupation. Of course, you will find a few bootlickers here & there in India, but most of the Kashmiris are waiting for the day to be separated from India.

Balochis are good partiotic people, but the Bugti Big wigs do not want the average Bugti to have schools and education, so they can continue to exploit them. Marri tribe is the same way. Sabotage causes hardship to the average resident of Balochistan which actually hurts their own cause and that also results in the people's opinion changing against them.

I'm sure Gilani is a freedom fighter as well, as well as Umar Farooq & all the leadership in J&K; as well as every living Kashmiri in the region. 800,000 troops would be needed if most of the Kashmiri people were 'freedom fighters', demanding their rightful independence from Indian occupation.

Ya we saw your freedom fighters (Paid) . 12-13 years old kids throwing stones for money :tdown:

Gilani is freedom fighter :lol: who lost municipal election in Kashmir calling himself their leader ?? :lol:

Balochis are good partiotic people, but the Bugti Big wigs do not want the average Bugti to have schools and education, so they can continue to exploit them. Marri tribe is the same way. Sabotage causes hardship to the average resident of Balochistan which actually hurts their own cause and that also results in the people's opinion changing against them.

In fact, from what I've seen, the average Baloch person has become more patriotic towards Pakistan than they had ever been in history. Probably because of the drastic infrastructure improvement in the province, as well as their inclusion in all fields of life in Pakistan.

They are just pundits every one knows, but what about the real Kashmiris, they hate India from the core of their hearts. Balochistan issue may be like WB issue, there are 4 main ethnic groups in Balochistan, Pashtun,Balochs,Makranis & Brahvis out of them 3 million are Balochs & out of those 3 million just less than 1% working on orders of their sardars & nawabs & those nawabs working for enemies of Pakistan.
I am not talking about Pandits, and who said they aren't Kashmiris? They as as much Kashmiris as those in the valley. I haven't yet met with someone from Kashmir who has hatred towards Indians... you guys consume what sounds music to your ears... and I don't blame you. You fail to equate anything which falls out of the religious scope. If you ask me frankly, they have much better scope and future than the Kashmiris on your side.

I am not talking about Pandits, and who said they aren't Kashmiris? They as as much Kashmiris as those in the valley. I haven't yet met with someone from Kashmir who has hatred towards Indians... you guys consume what sounds music to your ears... and I don't blame you. You fail to equate anything which falls out of the religious scope. If you ask me frankly, they have much better scope and future than the Kashmiris on your side.

No, we consume the fact that there are 800,000 Indian Military troops deploying the valley region.

In the 1971 war, Pakistan initially deployed 30,000 in Bangladesh, & when the war was on at full scale, Pakistan deployed 350,000 troops vs India's 500,000 troops there. India already deploys 800,000 troops in the small valley today. Actions speak louder my friend, & yes, these facts are music to our ears.

I'm sorry, but you know nothing about Balochistan. The 'waders'/landlords such as Bugti were responsible for eating up the provincial budgets they got, kept the Balochi people uneducated, brainwashed his people by teaching false history, formed his personal Army, destroyed pipelines & all other sources of development from the Pakistan government, refused to develop Balochistan. After 1998, they started the grievance that the Pakistan government conducted their nuclear tests in a remote area close to Dalbandin without the authorization of the Baloch leadership, & destroyed the 'eco-balance' of the region, even though no one lived even close to hundreds of miles close to the region where the tests were conducted.
I don't claim to be an expert on Balochistan either, but telling that I know nothing about it would be an understatement. Eating away the provincial budgets is nothing new for Pakistan. Are you telling me that the govt servants in Punjab are more honest than the ones in Balochistan? I doubt so. It is much more than what you fathom.

There are no complaints of Punjabi domination over Balochis, there are extremely poor Punjabis as well, and there are Balochis sitting in the highest ranks of governance in Pakistan, including the Army & ISI as well. For heaven's sake, our former Prime Minister Jamali was a Baloch. Gwadar is ready to be the ultimate megacity of Pakistan.
I disagree with you on this. "No complaints" is a gross over-statement on your part despite claiming that you are an expert on Balochistan. You think I am not aware of the controversies surrounding Bugti's murder?

I disagree with you on this. "No complaints" is a gross over-statement on your part despite claiming that you are an expert on Balochistan. You think I am not aware of the controversies surrounding Bugti's murder?

You probably realize that the only reason Bugti was killed was because he was eating up provincial funds, & forming his own private militia that would eventually fight the Pakistani Army?

No, we consume the fact that there are 800,000 Indian Military troops deploying the valley region.

In the 1971 war, Pakistan initially deployed 30,000 in Bangladesh, & when the war was on at full scale, Pakistan deployed 350,000 troops vs India's 500,000 troops there. India already deploys 800,000 troops in the small valley today. Actions speak louder my friend, & yes, these facts are music to our ears.

You have to see the reason behind a large scale deployment of forces in Kashmir also. Remember the wars? You think GoI would withdraw the troops from Kashmir anytime soon? I don't think so.
Will you withdraw your ground and air defence forces from your border areas?

Back
Top Bottom