What's new

India preparing for conventional war with Pakistan, claims Pak daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
China vietnam you started trolling so what you get in return you cant complain

whats more disgusting, saying "lets crush india together" or what you indians were saying?

dude gtfo seriously you came up in here talking about how Indians worship the white man and what not colonization etc all that BS you derailed this thread with your immature posts don't complain when you knock on the devil's door because eventually you will get an answer.

dude gtfo seriously you came up in here talking about how Indians worship the white man and what not colonization etc all that BS you derailed this thread with your immature posts don't complain when you knock on the devil's door because eventually you will get an answer.

go read my 1st post (post #9) here, "lets crush india together" then you indians started talking about opium and rape. you believe in karma right? you better hope that doesn't happen to you guys in the future :whistle:

go read my 1st post here, "lets crush india together" then you indians started talking about opium and rape. you believe in karma right? you better hope that doesn't happen you guys in the future :whistle:

opium? a drug??? what about it? and no Indian member would have posted about rape had you not started talking about colonization by the "white man" i n the first place you went off topic first

opium? a drug??? what about it? and no Indian member would have posted about rape had you not started talking about colonization by the "white man" i n the first place you went off topic first

dont play stupid with me. if you indians love opium and rape so much just keep thinking about it because it might just happen one day and there will be limitless media coverage. :whistle:

Pakistan have nukes... that is a good deterrence... but can you use your nuke when the first bullet is fired from the other side of border... no... every thing else is under the wraps of future... we can just speculate...

India should develop such capabilities where we should be possessing most of the land at the time of cease fire (in case of war) and our all/most of the objectives are fulfilled... but war should be avoided...

:lol: That is why I like bharthis ....Keep it coming !!!!!!!!

no play stupid with me. if you indians love opium and rape so much just keep thinking about it because it might just happen one day and there will be limitless media coverage. :whistle:

what does opium have to do with this? and your talking to the wrong Indian about rape of your people i did not post on it some other Indian member did.

[/B]

:lol: That is why I like bharthis ....Keep it coming !!!!!!!!

they are big dreamers, but they never go anywhere :lol:

india better prepare for a 2 front war because when the bullets start flying the nukes from tibet gonna start dropping.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

what does opium have to do with this? and your talking to the wrong Indian about rape of your people i did not post on it some other Indian member did.

it has absolutely nothing to do with it. same goes for the rape. but indians here brought it up to insult all the people who suffered because they are chinese. i guess this is indian nature.

maybe you should read all post before you jump into the conversation.

no play stupid with me. if you indians love opium and rape so much just keep thinking about it because it might just happen one day and there will be limitless media coverage. :whistle:

son, be ready to take it once you decide to dish it out. just sayin'

son, be ready to take it once you decide to dish it out. just sayin'

check globalfirepower to see who's ready ;) we have nuke launch sites all over tibet, so do you think we are ready?

pakistanis are ready to die for their country, and china will give pakistan it's full support. 2012-20 baby (hopefully).

check globalfirepower to see who's ready ;) we have nuke launch sites all over tibet, so do you think we are ready?

pakistanis are ready to die for their country, and china is ready to make it easier for them. 2012-20 baby (hopefully).
you're making it easier for your bedfellow to die, wow what friendship :lol:
for your sake, your leadership is far more level headed. they know the consequences of outright military action. hell you can't do jack even when US keeps arming taiwan. come back to us when you grow a pair

lol for your sake, your leadership is far more level headed. they know the consequences of outright military action. hell you can't do jack even when US keeps arming taiwan. come back to us when you grow a pair

you're right. we're not stupid. we will only launch an attack on you once the bullets start flying between you guys and pakistan. during the korean war, we didn't even enter until the US was right at our doorstep. there is always right time. think 1962.

stop replying to that false flagger let MODS take care of it from here. i'm sure he will enjoy his time trolling on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom