What's new

India preparing for conventional war with Pakistan, claims Pak daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop replying to that false flagger let MODS take care of it from here. i'm sure he will enjoy his time trolling on this thread

im trolling? im sure mods will see exact who was trolling after reading the post by you indians.

you're making it easier for your bedfellow to die, wow what friendship :lol:
for your sake, your leadership is far more level headed. they know the consequences of outright military action. hell you can't do jack even when US keeps arming taiwan. come back to us when you grow a pair

are bhai yeh paagal bacha hai ene bas bhonkna ese thread di vich bas karo hun abdha time aur energy na waste karo

you're right. we're not stupid. we will only launch an attack on you once the bullets start flying between you guys and pakistan. during the korean war, we didn't even enter until the US was right at our doorstep. there is always right time. think 1962.

Haha think 67 Chinese. Well you told we are big dreamers and we cant do anything hahaha....for all the problems and where our country was 10 yrs back we are doing awesome..the whole world agrees that Chinese...if something is your personal opinion dont expect others to accept it Chinese.

i think this war will start after USA withdraw from Afghanistan

[/B]

:lol: That is why I like bharthis ....Keep it coming !!!!!!!!

they are big dreamers, but they never go anywhere :lol:

india better prepare for a 2 front war because when the bullets start flying the nukes from tibet gonna start dropping.

Do you feel that an Indian should say that we shall lose all land to our opponent in case of war... and to those who want to threaten us from two front war... just imagine a war between three nuke powers... gobi desert would become world's biggest desert after unifying with thar desert... we all internet warriors will rest in peace after our superiority vaporized by the nukes...

India preparing for conventional war with Pakistan, claims Pak daily

Bullsh!t!! Why will we??

We did'nt started war when we had the reason to justify it after the gruesome Terrorist attack from pakistan based terrorists (26/11). Then what makes them think we will start unnecessary war now ?

Why will we halt our economic growth by starting a war ?

Paranoia at its Best :tup:

The best derailed thread I have seen in PDF............ from 2006 December..............
:toast_sign: to the people who used their invaluable time to help derail this thread.......

Quite frankly it will be a gift to Pakistan if India did that, will help that fractured nation unite for a while. The word ''Hindu'' works like a magic wand ;)

If you were to look at these recent developments through wary Pakistani/Chinese eyes then, yes, it would look highly suspicious. However if you look at it with an objective view you will see the IAF ordered the first 6 C-130-30j way back in 2008 after years of pushing for such cabilities for SOFs. Also the MKI is only replacing old Mig-21 (flying coffins) and at that-throughout the fleet! This SQD just happens to be based near Pakistan. Also all of IA's strike corps have annual training exercises but on Tri-annual basis (each corps 1 every 3 years). And the timing of the Kargil airs tip ks important but only becase it is SO LATE!! This capability was suggested back in 2000 after the Kargil report.

All that is happening is the Indian military is undergoing a massive modernisation without any real enemy in mind. India is preparing for tomorrow, whatever that may be.

+ also it seems everyone is missing the point about the so called (worst kept secret EVER) "Cold Start doctrine" as it is designed to only ever be used as PUNITIVE action if ever Pakistan really stepped over the line. So no hostilities form Pakistan would warrant NO hostilities from India. Unless Pakistanis are planning something they really have nothing to worry about.

And are you really telling me the PA has NO plans to be be used in case of war and they have carried out no exercises? If so then that really isn't the Mark of a professional army. But we all mo they have so much ado about NOTHING!!

Well In 1965 when pakistan had a very small army but India was gang raped Lol ;;) by pak Air Force Army Cz when india lost the war ( now indian gone say that's not true soo i got a proof
fxsdy0.jpg
indian Air Chief Arjan singh or whteve Visitng PAK ) well that's enough for proof now y can imagn wht wll gone happen to India ,, around 90's pakistan was saying when war will gone start we LUncH NUkes now indian's are saying when war is gone start :D we will be the 1st one to fire nukes your 50 % airforce , and submarine squd is out dated :D y can't even use them and y gone start the war :D Pakistan's Poltcns Are loosers But till the time a single PAKIstanii is alive :D y cant even dare or else :D y know wht happend in 1965 , 1971 , 1999 :D and i thing else i heard that yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom