What's new

India preparing for conventional war with Pakistan, claims Pak daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're making it easier for your bedfellow to die, wow what friendship :lol:
for your sake, your leadership is far more level headed. they know the consequences of outright military action. hell you can't do jack even when US keeps arming taiwan. come back to us when you grow a pair

U talk abt rape,orgy,bed fellows,opiums ... traumatic childhood ? u better see a shrink ... otherwise u might harm urself in real life son.

Infact they put people with such pathetic n sadistic (taking pleasure frm rape n whatnot) minds in cages.

U talk abt rape,orgy,bed fellows,opiums ... traumatic childhood ? u better see a shrink ... otherwise u might harm urself in real life son.

Infact they put people with such pathetic n sadistic (taking pleasure frm rape n whatnot) minds in cages.

either you quoted the wrong person or the wrong post mate . or you need an urgent eye check up.:lol:

Well In 1965 when pakistan had a very small army but India was gang raped Lol ;;) by pak Air Force Army Cz when india lost the war ( now indian gone say that's not true soo i got a proof
fxsdy0.jpg
indian Air Chief Arjan singh or whteve Visitng PAK ) well that's enough for proof now y can imagn wht wll gone happen to India ,, around 90's pakistan was saying when war will gone start we LUncH NUkes now indian's are saying when war is gone start :D we will be the 1st one to fire nukes your 50 % airforce , and submarine squd is out dated :D y can't even use them and y gone start the war :D Pakistan's Poltcns Are loosers But till the time a single PAKIstanii is alive :D y cant even dare or else :D y know wht happend in 1965 , 1971 , 1999 :D and i thing else i heard that yr

Your syllabus at fault. not you. you're as innocent as a small baby.

Myths, fables and lies: The murder of history in Pakistan - All My Posts History On Pakistan Pakistan Published in The Friday Times South Asian Literature - Aziz aziz

Our textbooks and the lies they teach – The Express Tribune

Dear kid, your textbooks are lying big time. They just glorify the history to suit their agenda. So whatever they told you in school is a lie and a false information. I heard they are trying to change it to the real history.

why is india all the time in inferiorty complex?u should carry on with procurements and economy

why is india all the time in inferiorty complex?u should carry on with procurements and economy

you talk of an inferiority complex and yet in your location you put the "ottoman empire" which does not exist any more .
by the way would be eternally grateful to learn how we show manifestations of the so called inferiority complex.:lol:

This report is accurate. India's grand strategy is to ignore its massive underclass and focus on making its upper castes wealthier and wealthier and buy the most advanced Western, Israeli and Russian weapons on the market. India wants to dominate its neighbors, essentially recreate the British Raj, and then exploit imperial territories to finally lift its massive underclass out of poverty.

Naturally, India wants to move to bully and dominate Pakistan. But China's presence makes them uncomfortable.

India also appears to be moving toward war against Sri Lanka.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...y-take-up-attacks-indian-fishermen-lanka.html

This report is accurate. India's grand strategy is to ignore its massive underclass and focus on making its upper castes wealthier and wealthier and buy the most advanced Western, Israeli and Russian weapons on the market. India wants to dominate its neighbors, essentially recreate the British Raj, and then exploit imperial territories to finally lift its massive underclass out of poverty.

Naturally, India wants to move to bully and dominate Pakistan. But China's presence makes them uncomfortable.

India also appears to be moving toward war against Sri Lanka.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...y-take-up-attacks-indian-fishermen-lanka.html

you should become a researcher here... your post is brilliant..:enjoy:

read the thread again PN. maybe this time your limited education will allow you to understand the context.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Your syllabus at fault. not you. you're as innocent as a small baby.

Dear kid, your textbooks are lying big time. They just glorify the history to suit their agenda. So whatever they told you in school is a lie and a false information. I heard they are trying to change it to the real history.

I hope they keep the current curriculum, just makes it easier to thrash them in global diplomatic circles. When real history is shown to them :lol:

This article is complete BS written by some faggots who have no idea what they are talking about. Forces are always deployed near the border area, that's what they are meant for. Plus there is difference between mass deployment and deployment. Operation Parakram is one example of mass deployment and readying for conventional war.

India can only afford to do this recently and not 20 years ago, because India economy is growing at 7-9% annually, with my money and growth comes these kinds of things, which Pak will be scared of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom