What's new

India preparing for conventional war with Pakistan, claims Pak daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you say that? a lot of innocent people suffered from the hands of white drug dealers. you indian should know, they took over your entire country!

the next group to take over india would be pakistan and china. there will be no indian rise lol

the "white drug dealers" did not commit human rights violations against us like the Japanese did too you guys

and i am starting to wonder if Zaid Hamid gives you bed time stories at night because your last sentence shows your ignorance and arrogance Pakistan is not even a threat conventionally and please try to invade us i'm sure the results of 1967 will follow through

LOL!!! indian in denial? you guys were all slaves. all 300 million of you. no human rights violations? LOL what do you think colonization was about? maybe you guys should have been kept colonized :whistle:

lmfao you troll the white man's imperialism is heaven compared to the Japanese imperialism it is YOU who is in denial go and read about unit 731 and what they did to Chinese civilians

so what man? cant indian post such kind of thread ? indian arent biased like u guys ,posting only threads praising ur own country & it's pirated technolgoies .:blah:

didnt you make post a thread praising all the wonderful new chinese weapons? LOL :P

lmfao you troll the white man's imperialism is heaven compared to the Japanese imperialism it is YOU who is in denial go and read about unit 731 and what they did to Chinese civilians

LOL not surprised at all coming from an indian, "the white man's imperialism is heaven" LOL!!!! no wonder it was so easy to colonize you guys. you guys wanted it WOW! :lol:

didnt you make post a thread praising all the wonderful new chinese weapons? LOL :P
yes that's what i am saying we indians arent biased like u guys ,we dont dicriminate on posting a thread on basis of nationality or race .

the white man's imperialism is heaven

^ from an indian himself LOL

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Its disgusting to see people making fun of rape.

are you ashamed of your countrymen? is this how indians normally act? all i said was "lets crush india together" and their true nature comes out wow!

obviously you can't read my post troll i'd rather get colonized by the white man than the Japanese man at least my people did not have go endure atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom